Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Oh my god guys. I had the greatest experience ever. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Oh my god guys. I had the greatest experience ever.
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My condolences sole love. RIP to your girlfriend.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now now no rowing guys, geeze im just jelous i havent got a sexy guy to kiss and massage my feet :-( u sound like a lucky guy and i love the story, still im a lil selfish and if i was ur gf id b dead jelous cos i like the bloke all to myself, id b jelous of another girl, still wouldnt mind 2 blokes playing with my feet tho lol
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by faintXofXheartX33:
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
Nobody appointed you to be the morality police around here either.

Please be respectful of other members.

I like how if I talk back to you, you have the power to ban me.

As a contributor to this forum, I think all of my input is valuable in one sense or another. And if you're going to ban me for being "disrespectful", be sure to ban your friend here who essentially told me to "shut the fuck up" (stfu). That's pretty disrespectful, too. [/QB]

Why would you want to take a great story like that and try to f*ck it up with some sh*t like that? I'd ban your stupid ass if I could.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a story, unbelievable, wow
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah...I'm jealous, and with a story like that I'm surprised you weren't able to suck and have some fun with both your girlfriend's and Caroline's feet!

Luck on the pics, I'm anxiously waiting! [Big Grin]

Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love how people just pipe in without reading the whole thread [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that sort of makes my toes curl up. Sole love, I'm sorry to hear about your loss, I hope she remains in your heart as a very special memory, a little ray of light for darker days.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Edit:
Read the whole thread now.

Feeling a little dumb now.

Regardless, my codolences.

[ May 24, 2008, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Diabolicus ]

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a thread - I don't think you could dig into the archives and find more of an emotional rollercoaster of a thread like this - feels like a movie summed up in a three-page thread.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
Love how people just pipe in without reading the whole thread [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

It's sad, isn't it, coed? Sometimes you can get away with it in other threads. NOT this thread. I'd be absolutely embarrassed if that were me.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links