Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you like your feet warm or cold? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you like your feet warm or cold?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you prefer women's feet to be fresh-out-of-the-shoe warm, or just walking-around-the-house cold type feet? Me, personally, I don't mind either one, but warm feet are really what tickle my twine!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind Kims either warm or kewl. However, peeling her socks off smelling her moist warm feet is what gets it all hard.. Love licking between her toes and running my tongue the whole length of her soles when they are warm and moist.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no preference regarding warm or cold. I'll take them any way I can can get them! [Evil Grin]
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when I suck toes, I like em cold. But when sniffing or a footjob, i like em hot.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer women's feet to be fresh-out-of-the-shoe warm.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romona Rockwell
Board Regular
Member # 14511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romona Rockwell   Author's Homepage   Email Romona Rockwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warm because it smells nice, but I love the feel of a cold toes on my vagina or nipples.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fresh-out-of-the-shoe warm is my fav. don't care too much for iced cold.. but doesn't bother me too much either.

RPM

p.s. if she's wearing hose.. they gotta be worm. socks or bare.. either is fine actually.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure the ladies would prefer their feet to be warm--and I'll warm them for them! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate cold feet. I like them either warm or very hot but cold feet....no!
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both, warm feet because they're nice to put against me in anyway (especially against my stomach, that always gets me) but cold too, because it's a good excuse to rub them to make them warm [Wink]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thosetoes:
when I suck toes, I like em cold. But when sniffing or a footjob, i like em hot.

and word to the above about making cold feet hot
Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I'm not a sniffer, and prefer clean feet, I'd have to say room temperature and clean.

I'm also in a catch-22 position with cold feet. My wife's feet get very cold during the winter and I hate to feel them on me, but yet it's the perfect excuse, and her strong desire, to have me massage them to warm them up for her, which I have to before I can do anything with them.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
underthetoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 6176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for underthetoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before i leave for work i always pull the duvet up at the bottom of the bed and suck my girlsfriends toes, i kiss them and smell them, i find theyre at their softest first thing in the morning, theyre nice and warm and usually make me late, also when she takes her socks off i have to give her feet a good sniff and kiss, warm feet with a 'slight' smell is by far the best, but being a true lover of feet, i certainly dont mind them cold!
Posts: 303 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
coxy... what a lovely avatar!!!!!! gorgeous feet!!!! are they of your girlfriend? if so, i know why you're always late!! gosh, they look awesome to me!!!!

RPM

p.s. i've often said I like hose, but those feet don't need hose at all!!!!!!!(though I won't protest if they have hose either;) )

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smelly cold feet. It is possible.
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links