Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you like your feet warm or cold? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you like your feet warm or cold?
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cold because then I get to warm them up. [Wink]

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them either way,but more over on the warm side,I can't stand it when my woman put's her ice cold feet on me when were sleeping.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gorstand
Board Regular
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gorstand   Email gorstand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot or cold, feet is gold.Best feet is feet ensconced in a six inch heel leather pump(pointed toe) all day, that is unleashed on your tongue or c#%k till you cum in the insoles of the shoes.And she swishes away in the shoes with your cum.
Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE THEM FRESH OUT OF THE SHOES BUT I WONT TURN DOWN COLD FEET
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
warm
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
underthetoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 6176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for underthetoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
coxy... what a lovely avatar!!!!!! gorgeous feet!!!! are they of your girlfriend? if so, i know why you're always late!! gosh, they look awesome to me!!!!

RPM

p.s. i've often said I like hose, but those feet don't need hose at all!!!!!!!(though I won't protest if they have hose either;) )

Hi RPM,

Yes there my girls feet, i posted a thread of her in the picture forum:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=003561

I seriously am addicted to them.... Let me and her know what you think....

(sorry im off topic)

Posts: 303 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cold on the wee wee..Feels so good.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coxy,

thanks for the link... oh my goodness.. and i'm a huge fan of french pedicures!!!! you're just blessed.... and that is awesome

Lyrical... you just took my breath away with that comment.. i may be cool with cold, warm, and hot feet.. but on the "wee wee" give me some heat!!! cold on the tummy.. now that feels good.. just like warm does... and even hot too:)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links