Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » who knows about your fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: who knows about your fetish?
ramon716
BANNED
Member # 14395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ramon716         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in response of the post who do you not want to know.. heres my take on it...i love when they know!!
my wifes gf knows about my foot fetish, and, on occasion, i've asked wifey what she has told her(the gf) of our foot play.
well, she seems to have very loose lips. she has told her very intimate details of our footplay, from footjobs to toe sucking, to modeling/photographing shoes to hosiery(sp?)arch licking,etc. etc. and so on. so when her gf comes over, i'm thrilled to see every time she wears an new pair of shoes. If it's sandals, or corky heels,mules or flip flops it all makes me go hmmm.because, she knows my eye is down there, and she just flaunts those gorgeous, absolutely perfect feet of hers for me.as a matter of fact, last summer when she repeated a pair of shoes, i said "you wore those last week!" she immediately apologized and came back the next time with a brand new pair!! I have managed a foot massage or two, but the thoughts racing through my mind of one day,sucking this womans feet, and...jees, maybe fucking her feet, propel my wanking sessions to a whole new level.thank god the warm weather is here. [Thumbs Up] maybe soon a new tale for ya, but in the meanwhile, anyone else??

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a few of my close female friends know. one has apologized twice for not wearing the type of footwear I like. my ex knows. my fiance knows. she's told a few of her friends (but not clear on the details).. but they've asked a few times if I was happy with what I saw. a few guy friends have figured though i don't think i've told them. a few of my siblings pieced it together but don't konw the extent to which i like feet. i just try hard not to let folks who will talk to my parents know. that is the rule.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ramon716
BANNED
Member # 14395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ramon716         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've a funny suspicion that more that the best gf knows, but it's a great show...
Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
two of my ex's, my older one told my newer one before i got into a two year relationship with my last girlfriend. And it was nice having her feet play a role in the relationship (any nail polish color i wanted went on them). Of course I only saw her every 3 months when i was with her... but then again - a model's feet are always worth waiting for.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...just 3 close female friends.
The only ones that need to know..

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ramon716:
...but the thoughts racing through my mind of one day,sucking this womans feet, and...jees, maybe fucking her feet, propel my wanking sessions to a whole new level.

Is this just a fantasy or would you really do it? And what would your wife think?

My wife is the only one who knows about my fetish to my knowledge. The only other person who might know anything, but I don't think she does, is my wife's best friend CM (female) who lives in California. Though they grew up together and roomed together in college I found out years ago that CM told my wife much more about her sex life than my wife told her. In fact, at one point while my wife and I were debating a sexually related topic, I told her to ask CM about her experience/opinion and she was very hesitant to do so, but she eventually did.

On one hand I believe, as my wife does, that the details our sex life are very personal and not to be shared with anyone. On the other hand, the thought of my wife telling her best friend is kinda exciting, but only from the viewpoint of feeding a personal fantasy of either the three of us being involved in a three-way foot fun experience or me enjoying CM's feet by myself.

Yet it's always somewhat exciting to think that you might change another person's sexual repetoire by sharing something that you do sexually, especially something we're so passionate about, like our foot fetish. It would be quite exciting to hear of someone becoming heavily involced with or converting to foot fetishism because we talked to them about it.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every knows about old Corgi and his freaky foot fetish.

Mates gently tease me. We could be looking at bikini girls, and they are saying "Great tits, eh Rick?" "Yeah Tom, and great butt. But i bet Corgi only looks at the feet!". hahahahaha.

And, also, the wives and girlfriends play up to me as well. If at a bbq, its always a good bet that during the day, some one will put their feet on the arm of my deck chair, on on my lap, wiggle her toes, and ask for a foot rub.

Thats if the Mrs hasnt got her feet there 1st.

And, the girls are always showing off their new flip flops, toe rings, anklets or polish color to me.

Life is good.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The women I've indulged my foot fetish with certainly know and there's more than just a handful of those. I know that some of those women talk so there's probably a few more who know. However, those that I've indulged my foot fetish with, if they were to say something, would not comment on it in a negative way.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovefeet
Board Regular
Member # 1281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovefeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two of me exes and my sister know about mine. Im sure my current girlfriend knows, because every time i lick her feet or suck her toes she asks me why i like her feet so much.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty much any woman I talk to knows. Other than that I don't really know or care who knows.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loads of people know about my foot fetish, many of my mates and there gf's know, I don't really get teased that much really, just the odd dig now and again but it doesn't really bother me that much. Oh and worse of all, my parents know!!

The thing that I hate thou is that I feel that mates gf's and girls that know about my fetish feel uncomfortable when they ware high heels and flip flops etc...

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only two good friends of mine know about my fetish - my friend of several years whom I still hang out with to this day - although I only told him once and nothing more has been said of it. It's ashame becuase he's into feet also. I also a female friend of mine - she has sexy soles, but I've never had any opportunity whatsoever to indulge myself. She left her boots at my house five years ago (before I really got into other aspects of the fetish) or I would have inhaled those things like crazy!!! Back then, in 2001, I was still in the progressing stages of my fetish. But either way, I have only told those two people directly, but I may have told several others indirectly.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
who knows about your fetish?
Pretty much everybody who knows me even remotely well knows about my foot fetish because it's an incredibly substantial part of who I am. I've been incredibly open and forthright with people about it since day 1, and I'd personally have it no other way. I live a very active lifestyle as a foot fetishist here in NYC, and frankly it'd be damn near impossible for me to keep it secret even if I wanted to, but alas that's the last thing that I'd want to do. Don't get me wrong, I don't exactly go around telling complete strangers about my fetish or bringing it up with friends & family for no reason whatsoever, but I am always more than happy to discuss it with anybody at the appropriate time if it's something that they wish to discuss with me. That's always been my open door policy, and the door is always open.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calico, can I ask you this? Is having a foot fetish in such a huge community as New York is, make it easier to express it than someone like me who lives in a much smaller town? I'm not taking anything away from personality or life experiences, but does location make it easier too?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
Calico, can I ask you this? Is having a foot fetish in such a huge community as New York is, make it easier to express it than someone like me who lives in a much smaller town? I'm not taking anything away from personality or life experiences, but does location make it easier too?

i've lived up there before and i can seay its much easier because the people seem more open to things like that. i dont know what calico may think but im sure he may agree with me in some way.
as for who knows about my fetish. my 2 best friends they are females and any girl who has ever dated me. if im interested in a girl and we start hanging out a lot i let her know before anything else happens. i just cant let whatever we have go any further if she isnt ok with my fetish. i know it may sound crazy but i wanna enjoy it with the person im with. and if they arent ok with it then its no point in going any further, i feel like i should just move on and try with someone else.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links