Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » who knows about your fetish? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: who knows about your fetish?
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ghost:
i've lived up there before and i can seay its much easier because the people seem more open to things like that. i dont know what calico may think but im sure he may agree with me in some way.

Oh yeah, I definitely agree with what ghost had to say on the matter. I've always addressed the importance of locale when discussing why some people have an easier time expressing their fetish than others, not to mention the fact that geography affords some folks far more opportunities and outlets to indulge in their fetish desires than others. Living in NYC has definitely been of major significance in my life as an active foot fetishist. NYC is a very liberal city which has undoubtedly nurtured and influenced my decision to be open with people about my foot fetish from the very beginning, and to see it as a healthy part of my sexual identity rather than a flaw or oddity to be hidden. Furthermore, living here has not only made it possible for me to live out every foot-related fantasy that I've ever had, but to do so on a regular basis. I always stress the importance of qualities like confidence, intelligence, patience, good hygiene, sense of humor and the like when discussing the makings of a successful foot fetishist, but the sheer value that a prime geographic location can offer simply cannot be overlooked.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats up calico jack. im 18 living in brooklyn new york i havent had one footfetish fanstasy forfilled yet [Cry] . i told 3 people, my english teacher& art teacher from highschool and a female friend at college. my english teacher said it was normale but my art teacher and friend gave bad commets. what part of new york do you live and can you tell me how you were able to have it work in your favor or some advice, i would appreciate it

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janko
Board Regular
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janko   Email Janko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Three female work colleagues suspected I had a shoe/boot fetish. The one who works closest to me (in the same office), I have corrected - i.e. I have told her I have a foot fetish (although footwear may well be a big part of it). I'm fairly sure she has kept that to herself. Other than that only my wife knows.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by angel wood:
what part of new york do you live and can you tell me how you were able to have it work in your favor or some advice, i would appreciate it

Hiya angel wood. I spend my time bouncing back and forth between Brooklyn and Long Island myself, but a good deal of the foot activity that I've engaged in over the last ten years or so has also taken place right in the heart of Manhattan itself. I was one of the folks who helped to set up the first organized foot worship parties in the space that was once known as NYC's infamous Vault S&M dungeon, later renamed The Hellfire Club under the management of Lenny Waller, and today an Italian restaurant and lounge called Vento. Spaghetti will never be the same again! hehe Seriously though, my active involvement with group foot fetish parties and social gatherings is largely what prompted the drive in me to engage my foot desires as often as I possibly could since the opportunity was there for the taking. Eventually I found myself nestled into a tight circle of close "footgal friends" who share a common passion just for the sake of enjoying the fetish itself, so the foot action has continued to be a regular staple of my day to day private life even when there were no parties scheduled. Don't get me wrong, there've still been many occasions in my life where I've encountered gals who were downright disgusted by the idea of having me put my mouth to their feet, but happily the successes far outnumber the failures. It's all par for the course and comes with the territory, so you have to anticipate setbacks along the way in order to attain what you're after. 2 steps forward, 1 step back as they say. NYC is truly prime real estate for a foot fetishist on the hunt, and the rest is really up to you. Best of luck, angel wood!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks calico jack. a year ago i did know about a footfetish party or club but i had to pay alot of money just for a session and i didnt want to do that. i dont really want to pay for a foot session. thats why i've been hoping it was just happen for me but it hasn't. i dont know what to do man [Confused]

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just the parents. Accidentally.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mas
Board Regular
Member # 10074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mas   Email mas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, ajantis! That sounds uncomfortable. I bet my folks know too. They're not stupid, and I was a foot-crazy baby.

I've only told my 3 best friends, and even then only after I'd known them like 15 years apiece.

As far as who else knows:

--Every gf and wife for the last 20 years, and probably most before that too, back when I thought I was slick [Wink] .

--Maybe everybody: One crazy gf stole my phone book and called everybody in it and said god knows what when we broke up. D'oh!

I don't understand why every woman whose feet I have stared at without blinking for up to an hour straight doesn't know, but I guess they don't! Wow.

That's it.

mas

Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
who knows about your fetish?
My younger brother of 7 years knows all about my thing for pretty peds. He is down with the foot program also. I think my father is closet fan... not really certain, but he gives hints. I'll have to ask him directly one day. [Smile] [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ramon716
BANNED
Member # 14395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ramon716         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great feedback guys.I guess i was looking for, in the forum, like who knew your fetish, and what it did for you, not really,"well my mom knows and now i gotta suck her bunions" type responses.i"ve had some great foot experiences,and some not so great.my comment that my wifes gf knew i was a foot guy & i wanted to suck/fuck/lick/fondle/cum on/sniff her socks,shoes and all that.. to her feet, and what i'd do if given the chance was kinda the opening line to what i'd hoped was some great dialogue. but,alas, not to be.
Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my close guy friends knows about it and also all of the people online that i talk to know about it (the open minded ones do) but other then that thoses are the only ones that do. My parents and family members on the other hand know nothing about it. And at some point in my life i might tell them about it sit them down and explain to them but right now i don't plan on it at least not right yet in my life.

It is still like a hidden secret and keeped away.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 of my newest female friends knows about my foot fetish. one girl is named jamie, she`s 23 years old with size 6 feet. the other is named Zasah and she`s 40 years old with size 7 1/2 feet. I told them both that they should be foot models

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one knows about my foot/shoe fetish. I find it too embarrasing to tell anyone.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quinten jr
Board Regular
Member # 5209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quinten jr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think just about everyone who knows me knows that i love feet. all my friends know because there is usually one of them who i might confide in who doesnt think its such a big deal to mention it in our group conversations. they usually tease me about it. some of them tease me in public and its ebarrasing but i just laugh.
i know my parents know because, for one, i really just have a problem with staring at them in public. not just any of them or all of them but if we are in a movie theatre and some girl in the row behind us puts her feet up or some other girl puts her feet on the dash board while we are driving, i usually have a hard time letting it leave my sight. i get antsy when i see them. plus ive had girlfriends who's toes ive sucked on tell me it tickles or how funny it was or in some way mention it in from of my family. ive even had my dad log onto my user screen and look at some of my pictures(luckily i really only like feet so thats all the pix are of)
alot of the girls who's feet i sometimes look at can tell too i think. i feel bad and dont want to upset them but its really trying sometimes. some times they will test me to see if its their feet that im really looking at. like at my school (college) i was sitting across from a girl in a courtyard and she had slipped of her flip flops and was stretching out her legs, rotating her ankles and spreading and wiggling her toes and it was such a tremendous tease that i couldnt help but look. she looked up slightly over her book but really paid me no attention. but she started stretching her legs out and spreading her toes wider so that both of her soles were facing straight out. i think she was just cooling them off on such a hot day but at the same time i feel like she was waiting for ANYKIND of a respone. i think maybe i give it away.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim of course, and past girlfriends I would say wouldb e the extent of it.. I don't really try and hide it, but don't volunteer the info either unless it's asked..

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links