Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do Foot obssesed guys wack off too much? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Do Foot obssesed guys wack off too much?
kibby
Board Regular
Member # 10622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kibby   Email kibby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can never whack off too much keeps the sperm count high rofl
Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rob Fetish
Board Regular
Member # 14300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob Fetish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by afootpassion:
quote:
Do Foot obssesed guys wack off too much?
Well it's all relative...for example if you see a lot of sexy feet in a given day then chances are you will more likely think about those sexy feet, either intentionally or subconsciously, which may trigger you to wack off. At least this is mostly the case with me. Anyone else agree?
Yes, I totally agree.
I seem to see sexy feet everyday, so I masturbate when I get home from work.
I do it at least once a day, it's like a routine.
I think we foot fetish's may masturbate more because we take our fetish seriously.
The most I've ever done in one day was probably about 7.

Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No such thing as masturbating too much. It's good for you, so keep doin' it. [Tongue]

Oh and no, you can't go deaf.. don't believe myth's, they are bullshit.

Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kibby:
you can never whack off too much keeps the sperm count high rofl

Great minds think alike as that's how I see it too!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From Wikipedia:

Etymology

The word masturbation is believed by many to derive from the Greek word mezea (μεζεα, "penises") and the Latin turbare ("to disturb"). A competing etymology based on the Latin manu stuprare ("to defile with the hand") is said by the Oxford English Dictionary to be an "old conjecture". The esoteric and little-used synonym manustupration is similarly derived from manus stuprare.

Humbug! It's fun! It's sex with someone you love! [Laugh]

So, is there such a thing as too much masturbation? All of these people might disagree!

Happy self gratification!

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy4me2see
Loyal Member
Member # 6998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy4me2see   Email happy4me2see   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well yes I am obssesed with female feet. You know where the average guy thinks about sex every 3 minutes of the day, well I think of female feet. It bothers me at work, at home, anywhere. You know where it says under the golden arches Billions and Billions served, let's just say I rival that. Been masterbating for 15 years and now I'm 30 and recently married. I get it from the wife 5 or 6 times a week but like someone said earlier it doesn't hurt to masterbate now and then. In my prime I used to masterbate at least 10 times a day when the internet came along and I could look at pictures of female feet online. Now the wife and I are trying to concieve so I have cut way back. I'll be lucky to do it once a day now. I want to thank all those waomen for giving me those images to masterbate to!!
Posts: 60 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
once a day keeps the doctor away
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually don't need visual stimulation to masturbate; I have quite the vivid imagination really, but the visuals definitely expediate the process. And if it's actual foot play, man, then forget about it. It's fire at will at that point. Hell, I can get the urge again after another half hour to an hour, depending.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rob E:
quote:
Originally posted by afootpassion:
quote:
Do Foot obssesed guys wack off too much?
Well it's all relative...for example if you see a lot of sexy feet in a given day then chances are you will more likely think about those sexy feet, either intentionally or subconsciously, which may trigger you to wack off. At least this is mostly the case with me. Anyone else agree?
Yes, I totally agree.
I seem to see sexy feet everyday, so I masturbate when I get home from work.
I do it at least once a day, it's like a routine.
I think we foot fetish's may masturbate more because we take our fetish seriously.
The most I've ever done in one day was probably about 7.

The frustrating thing is that I used to be able to be able to masturbate about 7 times a day when I was 14 but now Im 42 I find im absolutly knackered half-way through the 2nd wank of the day & I use lubricating Jelly as well but it stil don't stop it feeling a bit sore after that 2nd one!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wank at least once a day. I try to do it whilst sniffing my wife's shoes
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be honest,I wack it alot.I see some nice feet and the tension will build and I cant stop thinking about it untill I run one out.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm batting right now!
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
allten
Board Regular
Member # 1006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for allten   Email allten   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Masturbating too much? Although I don't know if I can top the "16 times" guy, but at 42, I'm still going strong. I'm good for anywhere between 3 to 5 times a day, when she's doing her monthly thing. It's not the wanking part that worries me. It's all the fantasies that cause me to do it. I used to wonder what it was about a sexy pair of feet. Now, I don't give a crap. I might see a commercial on tv of a woman with a really pretty pair of bare feet, and that's all it takes to set it off. One minute, she's trying to sell me something, the next minute, I'm sucking her toes while her husband is banging her. I don't get it. I don't care, either...
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links