Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » danica patrick (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: danica patrick
FEETRNEAT
Banned
Member # 11128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETRNEAT   Email FEETRNEAT       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not much of a car racing fan but i didnt realize how cute danica patrick is. naturally after i recognized this i wondered if she had pretty feet. then i wondered what her feet smelled like after a long hot race.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm a huge racing fan!!! she has modeled a few nice pics.. she is hot! I suspect she has pretty feet... but that i've not seen proof of.

yeah.. those cockpits get very hot.. in the low 100 degrees on most warm to hot days. I've heard of temps ranging from 95 to 115 degrees.. and on particularly hot days.. may close in on 120.

sure.. they sweat easily close to 5 pounds of sweat.. however. most of their gear (though fire-retardant) are built to pull away sweat from their bodies.. why.. cause all that soaked gear makes it much harder to perform as an athlete. and being i've worn some of that fancy clothing that pull sweat away from you... you're kept relatively dry for the amount of sweat you produce... so.. good luck getting her feet 'stinky' after a race!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeeman
Loyal Member
Member # 969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeeman   Email zeeman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does have VERY attractive feet. if you go on the irl web site click on her name and look through her pics there are a couple where you can see her feet.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very sexy feet, what do you think?

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g20/Ink84/danica-patrick-picture-12.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g20/Ink84/danica-patrick-picture-08.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g20/Ink84/danicap9eu.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g20/Ink84/Danica_Patrick_2.gif

Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In some of the clips on SportsCenter she's been wearing flip-flops. Have not seen any close-ups though.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet are just absolutely sexy. Need to see some barefoot and sole pics
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck that.

She needs to pose for Playboy.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sooooo hot and with such hot feet... ah ah!!! so good!
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ihaveafootfetish
Board Regular
Member # 38023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaveafootfetish   Author's Homepage   Email ihaveafootfetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After several years of searching, I fnally found a sole pic of Danica:

http://www.wikifeet.com/pictures/52180.jpg

--------------------
I'm completely comfortable with and even proud of my foot fetish.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah they are kinda cute aren't they?...She's super hot 2!!!

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep she's a hotty from head 2 toe

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny car driver Ashley Force is way hotter IMO. I haven't been able to find any pics of her feet, but she was signing autographs in flip flops at a race in Phoenix last year. Beautiful toes.
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fanatic66:
Funny car driver Ashley Force is way hotter IMO. I haven't been able to find any pics of her feet, but she was signing autographs in flip flops at a race in Phoenix last year. Beautiful toes.

Yeah Ashley is Hotter and she drives a faster car but Danica has this lil nasty streak in her...well it seems that way to me...BUT ASHLEY LOOKS TO MUCH LIKE HER DAD...JOHN...LOL

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does have really pretty feet. There's a Jay-z video with her in it and theres a part where she mashes the gas pedal and you get a great shot of her perfect toes.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3DDRevolution
Board Regular
Member # 33714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3DDRevolution     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From her twitter
http://twitpic.com/x9ecy

Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links