Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » danica patrick (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: danica patrick
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wiggler:
Fuck that.

She needs to pose for Playboy.

amen to that brother.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah her feet are sexy!!!!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the best picture of Danica's feet I have seen.

Not many woman who look as cute as she does like to go fast!!!

http://www.missdanicapatrick.com/pictures/24.jpg

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damned! i love her more now! Those are Cute...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 3DDRevolution:
From her twitter
http://twitpic.com/x9ecy

Surprisingly, not as nice in this shot as I've seen in red carpet shots elsewhere. But an excellent find.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i can't believe someone here had a few pics of danica's feet,in which i have been longing to see for so dam long and when i find the link here,what are the chances the images would be removed already?
there are just some feet that you do not find and it maybe because the celeb may have some ugly feet or just would prefer not to be the object of some freaky foot fetish fantasy. they must have someone go around searching the web for any up close pics of their feet and report them. like you can't find pics of the bush twins feet up close,hilary clinton and the list goes on the dutcess of york sara ferguson etc,etc. now that is what i call a conspiracy. Watch & share foot fetish media 1000% FREE!!! Thank me later for this link.lol. [Jerkoff]

Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ferrari
Major Player
Member # 3590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrari   Email Ferrari   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes the pedicure picture is very nice!
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links