Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I NEED HELP, BIG TIME (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I NEED HELP, BIG TIME
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 4 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, I've been seeing this girl for the past few weeks, drop dead gorgeous.. Amazing feet, BUT I'm discovering there's trouble afoot (no pun intended)

She knows about the foot fetish, but.. well I'll let this AIM conversation do the talking

ME (9:40:48 PM): hey
Auto response from HER (9:40:48 PM): out call or txt

ME (9:41:00 PM): you just left like 2 minutes ago
ME (9:41:00 PM): lol
ME (9:41:07 PM): but yeah.. while im still thinking about it
ME (9:41:24 PM): its something i do enjoy, like a lot
ME (9:41:56 PM): idk, hopefully u can work with it
ME (9:42:02 PM): lol
ME (10:01:00 PM): think about it i guess

HER (10:01:09 PM): hmmm yea i dont know

ME (10:02:19 PM): what makes it weird for u though?
ME (10:02:41 PM): just the fact that u dont particularly like ur feet?

HER (10:02:50 PM): it just is its like me asking to finger ur ass its just not normal

ME (10:03:21 PM): ew
ME (10:03:22 PM): lol

HER (10:03:29 PM): seee

ME (10:03:40 PM): thats totally different though
ME (10:03:42 PM): lol

HER (10:03:47 PM): no its not

ME (10:03:52 PM): penetration.. aghhh i dont even wanna think about it

HER (10:04:08 PM): its the same for me with feet

ME (10:05:06 PM): ok well like.. i wouldnt have a problem with u *touching* my ass, thats all im doing
ME (10:05:08 PM): lol

HER (10:05:40 PM): ahah no i dont liek doing that lol

ME (10:05:48 PM): lol well im just saying
ME (10:06:14 PM): its just what happened like the first night we hung out, that wasnt bizarre

HER (10:06:37 PM): what happened?

ME (10:06:53 PM): when i was playing with ur feet, it wasnt anything weird

HER (10:06:59 PM): yea it was

ME (10:07:22 PM): ugh
ME (10:07:27 PM): u didnt enjoy it at all?

HER (10:07:36 PM): ummm not really

ME (10:08:02 PM): i think u just have a mental block about this or something

HER (10:08:18 PM): no i think i just dont like it

ME (10:08:37 PM): :-\
ME (10:10:37 PM): i think its more odd that theres like an entire part of your body u dont want touched

HER (10:11:01 PM): no not really
HER (10:11:10 PM): im sure there are places u dont want to be touched

ME (10:11:16 PM): nope

HER (10:12:07 PM): idk its that i dont like it

ME (10:12:59 PM): why do i feel like u were ok with it like a week ago?

HER (10:13:12 PM): umm i wasnt

ME (10:13:50 PM): ok

HER (10:13:58 PM): but im gonna go to bed im tired and ill ttyl
HER (10:14:01 PM): goodnight hun

ME (10:14:03 PM): well
ME (10:14:08 PM): real quick though

HER (10:14:10 PM): ?

ME (10:14:36 PM): if u think its something thats going to be impossible for u to work with.. then idk
ME (10:14:42 PM): just think about it

HER (10:14:52 PM): what if it is

ME (10:15:17 PM): im not sure

HER (10:15:34 PM): what do u mean ur not sure

ME (10:16:27 PM): its almost something i need, it would be like eliminating kissing to you
ME (10:16:38 PM): maybe not to that extent

HER (10:16:39 PM): are u serious

ME (10:17:19 PM): its definitely something thats important to me on a certain level
ME (10:18:01 PM): just give it some thought, i feel like its such a non-issue, im kind of surprised youre so like.. against it

HER (10:18:15 PM): well im surprised u are so for it

ME (10:18:51 PM): i guess the best way to say it would be that like
ME (10:18:56 PM): we all have our quirks
ME (10:19:17 PM): and i can function sexually without it
ME (10:19:23 PM): but it makes it that much better for me
ME (10:19:34 PM): really
ME (10:19:57 PM): so just give it some thought i guess, i would appreciate it

HER (10:20:22 PM): yea but i really dont think im goign to change my mind

ME (10:20:34 PM): and in practice, i think its a lot less weird than youre imagining it to be

HER (10:20:47 PM): i just dont like it
HER (10:21:04 PM): ugh this can go on forever
HER (10:21:16 PM): and i need to get to bed so ill ttyl

ME (10:21:17 PM): yeah
ME (10:21:23 PM): alright goodnight

HER (10:21:30 PM): night night

ME (10:21:33 PM): text me tomorrow

HER (10:21:39 PM): k, night babe

is away at 10:21:56 PM.

ok, so to explain, we hooked up the first night we met, I was PISS drunk and I played with her feet, which she seemed totally cool with

the next night we went over to my friend's house & watched a movie, we were both laying on the couch, she had her legs up over me and I played with her feet then, she seemed cool with it then too

help me out guys, I want to be able to play with this girl's feet, what's the problem?

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well sence you done let the cat out the bag,the only thing I can tell you is not to let her feet be the main focus,you gotta like the whole chic,not just the feet.I know how it is we all like feet here,but you gotta please her the nonfoot person way,or mix it up. [Cool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mixin' it up a bit is key.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd be like "NEXT"..plenty of fish in the sea bro..don't let one woman fuck you up or make YOU compromise!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18329 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Takeoffyoursocks:

Dude, you have to have an excrutiating and amazing patience with this lassie.
When you see her next, DO NOT BRING IT UP! In the proverbial words of a salesman, "The next one that talks, loses"
What I'm saying is, act like the conversation never happened. Do what you normally do. Whenever you have the chance to touch her peds, do so in a casual way, like lay your hand on the top of her foot. Don't stroke it, rub it, or even kiss it. Just let it lay there. Her reaction will tell you what's up. [Thumbs Up]
If she brings it up, don't defend yourself or sell her on it. Just ask her to explain. Give her a forum. Do not rebut! Just listen. Again, this will tell you if she's worth pursuing. [Cool]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah it definitely sounds like you have your work cut out for you with this girl and her feet...especially seeing how she stated over and over again in your IM conversation that she doesn't like feet or you playing with them.

I know I probably wouldn't be able to handle a relationship with someone who was so dead-set against me doing stuff with her feet...it would suck having to sneak around behind her back all the time and do stuff like sniff her shoes or dirty socks while she's not looking or even smell/play with her feet while she's asleep.

But then again I've never had a girlfriend so I am pretty much just going on conjecture here.

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol to closed minded immature girls.

i'd go find someone else.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ask her to give u a Cleveland steamer or a alabama hot pocket and then see how weird she think u are

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
...the only thing I can tell you is not to let her feet be the main focus,you gotta like the whole chic,not just the feet.

As others have said, it sounds like you're going to have an uphill battle with this gal. Even more frustrating, but necessary, is what FTPHANTOM said- you need to not go straight for the feet all the time and let them be the main focus, at least not yet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa2001
Loyal Member
Member # 1726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa2001   Email zappa2001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She let you massage her feet on two occasions and let you know she wasn't ok with it in an IM conversation.

As far as I'm concerned any chance you had with this girl is over with. She's letting you know that she's ok being friends but not ok being with you in that way. I believe she was ok with the foot massage when it was just a "foot massage"(unless she's a total idiot and can't tell a person to stop doing something they don't enjoy), but now that there are connotations that come along with a guy with a foot fetish giving a foot massage... she's letting you know she didn't enjoy it.

The other advice in this thread I agree with. I only agree with it if I thought this girl was going to give you a chance. The way I read that IM, it seems like she's telling you there isn't one.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the advice everyone

It sucks because we're both really attracted to each other, we had sex within a week of knowing each other, but obviously this presents a big problem

The first time we had sex I didn't introduce any foot-related shenanigans, but I've since let her know that I wanted to

Wrinklesguy: I'm almost to that point bro

Ummmmm: Best advice I've heard, really appreciate it

punkluvsfeet: I laughed pretty hard at that.. You're right though, and I feel the same way, it's like of all the things to be considered "weird" feet would be pretty low on the scale

Anyway, my parents are going away for a few weeks on Sunday, so she'll be staying over.. We'll see how this turns out

Again, really appreciate it guys

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dashboardfeet88: you're definitely right about not wearing out the subject, that's a sure fire way to end it real quick
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO @ Cleveland Steamer omg!She would head for the timber on that note! HAHA

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18329 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 47y/o, and I've seen lots of brush offs, and dude, she is starting the process of dusting you. Sounds like she is looking for a reason to say adios!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well if shes under or near like her early 20s this is probably very common if your just recently hookin up wit her.please dont get mad,but to me it appeard as tho you were pressuring her into it.thats the worst thing you could possibly do wit youngins lol.DO NOT bring the foot thing up to her again,she knows what you like,and now its her turn to either react @ somepoint or not,and your best bet is to sit paitently n hope for the best.i have a friend who when we were younger(we were like 17,18 @ the time)was repulsed by feet including her own.now that we are in our 20s she finally got into wearing sandles n open toed shoes,pedicures etc.and she acually asks me what colors she should have her nails,or what shoes would look best,etc so in my opinion its a maturity isuue right now.but maturity issues or not if yall together for a wile dont be suprised if she goes along with it eventually out of love
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links