Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I NEED HELP, BIG TIME (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I NEED HELP, BIG TIME
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So let me get this straight she lets you play with her feet twice and now she's telling you she hates feet? No offense but I think you got everything you're gonna get out of this one. Move on because it sounds to me like you found yourself a GRADE A neurotic.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
catsman: you know, I kinda get that impression too :-/

vineofthorns: she's 20, and you're right, I felt kind of like a dick after I talked to her, I told her today that I was sorry for pushing the subject

DennisIsEvil: she's a former stripper, so yes, she's a little bit loopy.. a friend of mine once said "they're either strippers because they're crazy or crazy because they're strippers"

definitely seems to ring true

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by takeoffyoursocks:
catsman: you know, I kinda get that impression too :-/

vineofthorns: she's 20, and you're right, I felt kind of like a dick after I talked to her, I told her today that I was sorry for pushing the subject

DennisIsEvil: she's a former stripper, so yes, she's a little bit loopy.. a friend of mine once said "they're either strippers because they're crazy or crazy because they're strippers"

definitely seems to ring true

Dude, You brought up the subject when you SHOULDN'T have... [Roll Eyes]
Not to worry, there is hope. She's a stripper, which means you have the advantage. [Thumbs Up]
However, odds are you will fall off your horse because, at age 20-something, we guys are still too immature (the little head does the thinking instead of the big head), and that's a sad part of life. [Cry]
Ok, the ball is in your court... [Wink]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the problem here?

Is she like the last woman on earth or something? Girls that sexually narrow are very few and far between. Next?

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummmmm: I'm going to do exactly what you said and see how that goes, it seems like the most logical thing right now

Sinnister: I know, I know, I feel like I should just cut my losses and say "see ya later" but we're both very attracted to each other, she has great feet and I'd like to see if I can work on this

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is your real name "Sisyphus"? Sound like an uphill battle. Even if she starts letting you enjoy her feet, isnt it more fun to partake of a womans feet when she actually enjoys it, instead of "tolerates" it? No one wants to be tolerated rather than enjoyed.

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetpies
Board Regular
Member # 10542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetpies   Email feetpies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, hey guys...?

Sometimes what women SAY and what they do or want are not the same things.

Many women will SAY they don't like anything sexual with their feet... but you can still turn them on by messing around with their feet. If you ASK them about it (or any other "strange" things.. like teasing their ass a bit...)they'll SAY they don't like it. But when you do it they like it.

EVERY SINGLE women I have ever touched around her asshole has LOVED it. 100%... and there have been more than a few. But if you ask them later about it they'll say it's strange. But (trust me) they like it when you do it. (Shoving a finger inside might be a different story... but as long as you are gentle...)

So she sounds like she's in the same category to me.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetpies:
Uh, hey guys...?

Sometimes what women SAY and what they do or want are not the same things.

Many women will SAY they don't like anything sexual with their feet... but you can still turn them on by messing around with their feet. If you ASK them about it (or any other "strange" things.. like teasing their ass a bit...)they'll SAY they don't like it. But when you do it they like it.

EVERY SINGLE women I have ever touched around her asshole has LOVED it. 100%... and there have been more than a few. But if you ask them later about it they'll say it's strange. But (trust me) they like it when you do it. (Shoving a finger inside might be a different story... but as long as you are gentle...)

So she sounds like she's in the same category to me.

Sounds like you didn't read the conversation. This girl is obviously not in the same category. There are plenty of feet hating girls out there.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] my wife is one of those foot hater's

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
[Laugh] my wife is one of those foot hater's

how do you get around that??
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have read some pretty good advise in my opinion in this thread. I would have to agree with the others...Just let things happen if you really dig this chick and let things happen. Don't sweat it...My wife wasn't into feet until I revealed my fetish to her and now she totally digs it and likes that she can please me with her feet. I think you just have to open that door and let time take its course.

Good luck! Don't let her go just cuz of this.

My opinion

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Just wanted to update everyone and thank you for your advice, I really do appreciate it

She was supposed to come over tonight but she texted me saying she "didn't feel up to it"

and that "we need to talk"

I think we all know what that means, but I'll let you guys know what happens anyway

Neo: you're absolutely right, and that's the mentality I've adopted.. it's just so much better to be with a girl who ENJOYS what's going on, rather than just tolerates it

thanks again, guys

ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

She was supposed to come over tonight but she texted me saying she "didn't feel up to it"

and that "we need to talk"

I think we all know what that means, but I'll let you guys know what happens anyway

Sounds like she is moving on herself. Don't bother with her anymore.....she is lame.
There are much better girls out there......

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Well, it happened

She told me that we needed to talk on Sunday night, didn't end up happening until last night.. Long story short, we broke up (although we weren't even really "dating" lol)

I even asked her flat out if the feet thing bothered her, she said "a little"

We just didn't mesh on so many levels though, I think it's all for the best

Anyway, I'm hanging out with a girl a friend of mine used to hook up with tonight, met her on Sunday night when plans with this other girl fell through

Let me tell you, amazing legs (some of the best I've ever seen) and great feet to match

We'll see where that goes..

ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im sorry about what happened man. i hope this new girl is everything you want out of a woman

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links