Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot odor and slighty stinky feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot odor and slighty stinky feet
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the smelling of bare soles and toes/shoes (of any kind any kind of shoe) or foot odor ingeneral a big deal and big thing in the foot fetish community? Are many guys and some girls into it?

I'm just asking this because i'm meeting a girl on the 19th or 20th she will be here for a few days (i think 7 days or 8 days) and we are supposed to see each other and hang out get to know each other alot better have fun etc..

And she is into slighty stinky feet she has told me (although she is not open and out front about it) but she trusts me that is why she told me and she now since then (from talking to her) has gotten me into some what stinky feet as well. Me and her have known each other her about 2 years but first time seeing one another. So i'm extremely nervous to say the least.

I posted this same question on babeflover's post but i didn't want to Hijack his thread so i'm just making a new topic about it.

Thanks!

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me I like slightly stinky feet. I don't like the real vinegar smell I feel sick when I smell that. I like the more sweat from leather, flip flops, slightly dirty feet smell.
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is a big deal! I prefer snorting toe stink to getting them slobbery wet. Have fun!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm big into it too, the smellier the better. You're a lucky guy.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really into the really stinky foot. I would usually like to have a soft sweet smelling scent. But I have once or twice had feet that were a bit ripe

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a whole community out there just dedicated purely to sniffing feet and most of them like it as rauchy as can possibly be... and I'm talkin real raunchy, like heavy vinegar, lots of bacteria, and ammonia stench!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slightly some what stinky feet is ok and fine by me,but really really really raunchy feet that smell 100x times worse? Well that's too much for me i don't think i could put myself up to it.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wstimey3
BANNED
Member # 16141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wstimey3   Email wstimey3       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as there not that intense walking for 20 miles on a 100 degree weather w/o showering this morning smell. I think a faint scent of leather, foot cream and little perspiration can be sexy.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not really a fan of a mature older woman with a foot odor or anything like that. the only smell i want is the smell of her either just coming out of the shower or just putting lotion on her feet

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the smell of Kims feet after wearing her leather shoes all day or her boots.... I don't care for a real strong smell, but love some leather, sweaty smell to them... And love cleaning her feet and toes with my tongue

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am very very very very into the smell of a foot. it just makes the foot even better.

I only like the female odor, and it has to be that sweaty sweaty smell, not the vinegar one! thats not very nice.

i love t obury my nose between the toes of a sweaty foot and inhale deeply. so f***ing nice!!! smelling all that sweat. i love the smell of a dirty foot, a sweaty foot, and a to bury my face into it is amazing.

The smell of used socks, hose and shoes blows me away!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babylonia
Board Regular
Member # 15536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babylonia   Email Babylonia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy who told me about this forum likes smelling pairs of my lowcut GAP socks when they're a little aromatic.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

gap socks look quite kinky!

i love sports socks that only come up to the top of the heel and no further. They make me go all weak at the knees! especially when they're moist from the level of sweat and visible toe prints from the sweat can be seen.

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here we go: Smelly vs Stinky

Smelly: Peds covered in hose stuffed in pumps! [Thumbs Up] I luv it! Sweaty, slight vinegar aroma makes my hard-on rage! [Jerkoff]

Stinky: Peds in tennis shoes w/o socks having that rubber/canvas stink (can't describe it any better) is a sinus clearer/eyes waterer and do not like that! [Eek!]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

babylonia, u make it sound so sexy, i just cannot describe! lol

i love the smell of female feet soooooo much.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links