Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot odor and slighty stinky feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot odor and slighty stinky feet
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah.. it's smelly vx stinky

i like a light hosed pump leather perfume combo.. nothign that will clear a room out bad.. just a little sweat. there a lot of folks with a lot of different taste.

i'm not into the so strong a scent you wanna cry!

but a few hours in pumps and hose is perfect for me.. the top of my 'tolerance' is about 8 hours in hose and pumps where she works a desk job.. so she's not running around in the sun super sweating.. that can be a bit tough to handle.

boots.. now that i've got to be careful with.. can't have them heat up too much.. or else it's too strong for me.

i stay away from sneakers.. that gets to be too harsh a scent for me too... and most flip-flops i stay away from because i don't like that rubber like smell.

footwear without hose or socks.. not my thing.

i've long since broadened my tolerances.. but still don't like it super strong smell wise

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babylonia
Board Regular
Member # 15536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babylonia   Email Babylonia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe Sucker II, the socks i was talking about are the kind that come up to just above the heel. I think the guy would boil a few pairs of them to make soup if he could!
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya!! its a big deal,if there's no spice on those toe's,their not as fun to sniff on,or play with.
And I like em from lightly spicy -- extra spicy,more flavor too [Drool] [Mmm] .
And I don't think of it as a smelly,raunchy,or stinky smell,when it comes to female's feet,lol it's a good smell,intoxicating more like it.But the odor's that aren't sexy smelling,ya those would be what I would call stinky,like for instance,the worn out bitter tennis shoe smell,taste just like it smell's (bitter) yuck!
But I enjoy smelling all the different aroma's that their feet put off,even the 1's that make your eye's water or can make you caugh,and be like damn thats some good shit [Laugh]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ardball
Board Regular
Member # 16228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ardball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind the smell of my ladies feet after she's been in tenis shoes all day. However, I prefer clean, fresh smelling feet.

I'm not into the smelling/sniffing of socks or shoes.

--------------------
Pictures Of My Wife's Feet

Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Babylonia:
Toe Sucker II, the socks i was talking about are the kind that come up to just above the heel. I think the guy would boil a few pairs of them to make soup if he could!

wow! sooo sexy! i love socks so much. especially when they are really dirty and sweaty moist...

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NYC Latino 1960
Board Regular
Member # 491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NYC Latino 1960   Email NYC Latino 1960   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Sweatiest, smelliest, stinkiest feet i ever witness was from my ex- Italian girlfriend, especially after work. [Drool]
Her three sister's have smelly feet just as well.
Anthony ~ NYC [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NYC Latino 1960:
Her three sister's have smelly feet just as well.
Anthony ~ NYC [Thumbs Up]

Smelly feet must run in their family, Anthony. NYC isn't quite as big a place as everybody thinks it is, so perhaps if I open my window I'll get a whiff of 'em!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CJ,

doesn't sound like you're a new yorker to me.... just busting your chops a little.. NYC is not that small either. but if you think you'll pick up the scent of feet by opening the window.. something is either wrong with your window's location or you're confusing something else for the smell of feet!!!

any old way.. my eyes are always on a sharp look out for feet in NYC.. you see so many of them.. it's like you're in a candy store!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
Ya!! its a big deal,if there's no spice on those toe's,their not as fun to sniff on,or play with...
But I enjoy smelling all the different aroma's that their feet put off,even the 1's that make your eye's water or can make you caugh,and be like damn thats some good shit [Laugh]

FTP! That is sooooooooo true! ROFLMAO [Laugh]
Oh man, do I have fond memories of my ex coming over to my pad, working 14 hours, wearing Doc Martins with white stockings. You talk about eyes watering and clearing my sinus and gagging...still, I loved it! I had the biggest explosion which, to this day, have never smelled anything like that or exploded like that to this day! [Eek!]
Ahhhh, but I have plenty of time to top that! [Cheers]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merit
BANNED
Member # 15983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merit   Author's Homepage   Email merit       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ijust love the smell of stinky feet the stronger the better, I dont like the smell of soar foot stench, but the the ones fresh from leather boots and shoes are super turn on for me. I love it when it can stink up the whole room. hold on guys I think I smell my girls feet wafting and fermenting the air.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merit
BANNED
Member # 15983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merit   Author's Homepage   Email merit       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smelly female feet are the best, the stronger they smell the better for me, especially when one of them is stroking my cock while the other one is wiggling under my nose. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i'm in heaven.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by merit:
smelly female feet are the best, the stronger they smell the better for me, especially when one of them is stroking my cock while the other one is wiggling under my nose. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i'm in heaven.

Oh yeah, merit! I can definately relate, my fellow FF [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links