Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sexy Celebrity Feet!!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Sexy Celebrity Feet!!!!!
Mr Magoo
Board Regular
Member # 17714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Magoo   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me Kylie Minogue has always had some of the sexiest feet around, small, shapely and perfectly formed. But every foot guy has different tastes.
So i pose the question......
Which Female Celebrity has the sexiest feet?
This includes, actresses, singers, t.v. personalitys, models etc.
Cheers guys....

Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Racheal MacAddams! Watch the movie, "The Notebook" (I know, a chick flick). One scene I could watch over and over again. She has THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FEET! IMHO [Smile]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Magoo:
For me Kylie Minogue has always had some of the sexiest feet around, small, shapely and perfectly formed. But every foot guy has different tastes.
So i pose the question......
Which Female Celebrity has the sexiest feet?
This includes, actresses, singers, t.v. personalitys, models etc.
Cheers guys....

Consider yourself on my buddy-list, Mr Magoo for your exellent taste. I used to dream about gettin my touge around those cute toes of her's but that was before I saw my cleaner's Feet, oh what the heck Im feeling greedy & I would still love to suck Kylie's Toes, given even half-an oppotunity. I would also love to suck Victoria Beckham's Toes & those of Jade Goody are passable as well.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me i have to say kelly ripa, brooke burke (because he made public her foot fetish), coutney cox has feet to die for.

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicole Kidman for me...and I got a thing for Sarah Michelle Gellars feet to!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know where to begin! I've got way too many to list in full, so I'll just give a couple names for each category...

All-time faves are:
Linda Harrison
Brigitte Bardot

Perpetual favorites are:
Brooke Burke
Shakira

Current obsessions are:
Mariska Hargitay
Katherine Heigl

Who I'd like to see more of are:
Jennifer Connely
Ashlee Simpson

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MANDY MOORE - GAME OVER

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I T0E-tally agree with Lou Gojira's statement. (I have the same problem.) I have so many favorites, I can't list 'em all! Lou, I really liked the way you categorized your celebs--so I copied it. Sue me later... [Roll Eyes]

All-time faves are:
Gwyneth Paltrow
Charlize Theron

Perpetual favorites are:
Heather Graham
Mariah Carey

Current obsessions are:
Ashanti
Kelis

Who I'd like to see more of are:
Stacy Dash
Monica

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine change daily depending on how I'm feeling.
However according to the criteria, mine would be:

All time faves:
Heather Graham
Michelle Pheiffer

Perpetual Faves:
Kirsten Dunst
Christina Aguilera

Current Obsessions:
Rachel Bilson
Mischa Barton

Who I'd like to see more of:
Andrea Corr
Adriana Lima (supermodel).

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christina Aguilera
Mena Suvari
Michelle Trachtenburg

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jessica Biel, Heather Graham, Misha Barton, Mandy Moore, and Denise Richards ALL have PERFECT FEET.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idolfan06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BRITNEY SPEARS!!!
Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg.. what HUGE topic for me. i have always had a thing for celebrities and my list would be way too big to even try and narrow down, but some of my top favorites are, in no order (and i know i probably forgot a few):

Brittany Daniels
Kelly Rowan
Tori Spelling
Vanessa Marcil
Kirstin Dunst
Lisa Marie Presley
Sandra Bullock
Sofia Vergara
Kelly Brook
Caroline Dhavernas
Faith Hill

ok, i'll stop here cause i literally could go on forever. lol

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, what a potentially long list this could turn out to be. I'll keep mine short and sweet, in random order.

- Salma Hayek
- Catherine Zeta Jones
- "Fergie" (Stacy Ferguson from the Black Eyed Peas, not Sarah Ferguson the Duchess of York)

I'm sure a million more will come to mind later, but those are the most memorable off the top of my head.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough question.

All time faves:
Joss Stone
Holly Valance

Perpetual Faves:
Britney Spears
Keira Knightley

Current Obsessions:
Delta Goodrem
Kirsten Dunst

Who I'd like to see more of:
Amy Lee
Elisha Cuthbert

Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links