Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sexy Celebrity Feet!!!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Sexy Celebrity Feet!!!!!
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't believe that I missed this topic 1st time around.

All Tlme Favorites: Vanna White
Fran Drescher
Perpetual Favorites: Patricia Heaton
Kristin Davis
Current Obsessions: Constance Marie
Mariska Hargitay
Like to see more of: Kate Ford(Coronation St.)
Kimberly Williams

Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ilovefeet:
Can't believe that I missed this topic 1st time around.

All Tlme Favorites: Vanna White
Fran Drescher
Perpetual Favorites: Patricia Heaton
Kristin Davis
Current Obsessions: Constance Marie
Mariska Hargitay
Like to see more of: Kate Ford(Coronation St.)
Kimberly Williams

Mariska Hargitay? Me too! How cool is that? [Thumbs Up]

She's one of the very few girls in this world that the word "perfect" comes to mind when I'm talking about female feet. [Mmm]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is she??
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mariska Hargitay? She's on Law and Order S.V.U.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone mention Tea Leoni?
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
Who is she??

I'll let the pics do the talkin'. [Wink]

Yummy Mariska

Extreme close-up in heels

The pic that won me over

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
schumi976
Loyal Member
Member # 19151

Icon 1 posted      Profile for schumi976     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my favorites are sandra bullock, kylie minogue, courtney cox, sheryl crow, ashlee simpson (before ı saw her jessica was my favorite)
heidi klum, and nicole scherzinger from pussycat dolls

--------------------
B76I

Posts: 90 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
schumi976
Loyal Member
Member # 19151

Icon 1 posted      Profile for schumi976     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can write so many but i need time for thinking

--------------------
B76I

Posts: 90 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:
Who I'd like to see more of:
Andrea Corr
Adriana Lima (supermodel).

I agree about Adriana Lima. Ever since I saw her in that commercial with Bob Dylan I was smitther. With Adriana Lima. [Tongue] I bet she has LOOOONNNNG toes. I'm a sucker for long toes. [Blush]

Speaking of which, I JUST discovered Jessica Simpson has long toes that she knows how to wiggle like a pro. Now she's neck and neck with her sister for best feet between the two. [Eek!]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oOOO, Jessica Biel. Her extended foot closeup in Blade: Trinity was the best thing about the movie. Goyer must have a foot fetish. [Wink]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too many for me to mention. In no particular order:

Monica Lewinsky (still looking for a sole shot of her)
Patricia Richardson
Joan Lunden
Amanda Beard (Olympic swimmer)
Kristi Yamaguchi
Daisy Fuentes
Ashley Lyn Cafagna
Lisa Guerrero
Lindsay Price
Deana Carter
Mary Hart

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:

The pic that won me over [/QB]

We must have different tastes. I thought her toes were way too big for my liking [Blush]
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DE.501964
Board Regular
Member # 19061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DE.501964   Email DE.501964   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hilary Duff
Christina Aguilera
Olsen Twins
Kirsten Dunst
Brooke Burke
Beverly Mitchell
Lindsay Lohan

Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:

The pic that won me over

We must have different tastes. I thought her toes were way too big for my liking [Blush] [/QB]
That's cool Bro...differences in opinions keep this world interesting. [Cool]

And now that you're not attracted to Mariska's feet, that's one less guy I have to compete with to win over her affections! [Laugh]

Dreaming can be fun... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

schumi976
Loyal Member
Member # 19151

i can die for sandra bullock(not only for her feet), nelly furtado, kylie minogue, courtney cox, sheryl crow, pamela anderson

--------------------
B76I

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links