Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sexy Celebrity Feet!!!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Sexy Celebrity Feet!!!!!
yayajusdoit
Board Regular
Member # 17495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yayajusdoit   Email yayajusdoit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cristina Aguilera has the nicest feet i have ever seen..they are perfect and the best because they are so small. she only wears a 6.5. my favorite!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree that they are nice, but dont you find the hammer toes a bit of a turn off?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeeman
Loyal Member
Member # 969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeeman   Email zeeman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say my favorites are and in no particular order:

Britney Spears
Kelly Ripa
Jennifer Aniston
Tara Reid
Alyssa Milano
Rachel Bilson (sorry if name spelled wrong)

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see more of Avril Lav as I have only seen one pic of them so far in which she had her nails painted & it made me greedy to see more, but as she seems to be a bit of a tom-boy there may not be much chance of that little wish being fullfilled unfortunatly.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikenice
BANNED
Member # 17035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikenice   Email mikenice       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget daisy fuentes!
Posts: 44 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no suprise here !

Victoria Beckham

and a new addition - Kelly Ripa

and of course Sandra Bullock.

I salute them all [Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shakira
Rachel Hunter
Analice Nicolau
Ripa
Mariah

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kate winslet
clare danes
bridgette wilson
lacey chabert
lindsay lohan
brittany murphy

Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Catherine Zeta Jones.
Leelee Sobieski.
Hilary Duff.
Jodie Foster.

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henryfootlover
Board Regular
Member # 18253

Icon 1 posted      Profile for henryfootlover   Email henryfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all time faves
christina applegate
phoebe cates
perpetual
brooke burk
britney spears
current faves are
mandy moore
kelly ripa
tera reid

Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im gonna have to add to my list again [Big Grin] Kristen Bell from Veronica Mars series...i was watching an episode with my girl the other day and in one scene she was lying ont he bed! her soles look amazing! Plus she looks effing hot too!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zeeman:
I would have to say my favorites are and in no particular order:

Britney Spears
Kelly Ripa
Jennifer Aniston
Tara Reid
Alyssa Milano
Rachel Bilson (sorry if name spelled wrong)

Britney Spears???? The rest of your list is scrumtious, but Britney's feet are ungodly ugly!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
[/qb]

Britney Spears???? The rest of your list is scrumtious, but Britney's feet are ungodly ugly! [/QB][/QUOTE]

To You. But again, the topic was about how we all have different tastes. What is ugly to me may not be ugly to you.

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I agree with you nylonfootsniffer, but I was thinking this way. If his list included Kelly Ripa, Jennifer Aniston, Tara Reid, Alyssa Milano, and Rachel Bilson, and they are all absolutely stunning feet....every one of them are top shelf feet, and at the same time included Britney, then I was bringing out the inconsistancy in the list. Surely I admit that her knarly,stubby, short nailed stubbs are a turn-on to some men, but not the same ones that find the others on that list attractive.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mandy Moore and Kelly Ripa would certainly be on my foot list of mainstream media women. But on the top of that list might be Laetitia Casta, whose remarkable feet I have seen featured on numerous Web sites -- and deservedly so.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links