Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I miss Ben Del Amitri (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I miss Ben Del Amitri
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess Ben was being honest when he said he was through with Wu's. That makes me sad. I truly enjoyed my interactions with him, and looked forward to his latest stories. Of course, the pictures he posted of the beautiful foot girls in his life were an added bonus, but not so much as the opportunity to chat with the man himself.

You are a gentleman and a scholar sir. You are missed.

And seriously, where IS Calico Jack?

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why did he left?
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben and Calico were two of the best! Calico was so knowledgeable on a wide range of foot topics and Ben was totally livin the life and sharing some great pics and accounts of his foot experiences. They're probably enjoying some feet right about now, but I hope they both come back at some point.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I miss Ben too. He seemed like a high class guy.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Count me in with the crew who miss Ben and CJ...those guys were always cool.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wish I knew why they left. Does anyone know?
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I miss them too -- Ben and CJ were posting some great things back when I was just a little n00b on this forum some three years ago. [Cry] Don't you go leaving now Lou.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure what happened to CJ... My guess would be computer problems. It's not like him to just vanish like that. I hope he's alright.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
We talk as if they are dead...CJ will be back soon hopefully. As for Ben..I miss his insights and pics! Maybe we will get an xmas gift and have them both back!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I know why Ben has stopped coming here. He told us exactly why a month or so back. But I sincerely hope that everything is OK with CJ.
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben and CJ are cool with me and I missed those dudes. I can't wait for their return. [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
for CJ to be gone this long i can't help but think something happened to him

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lissa
Board Regular
Member # 995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lissa   Author's Homepage   Email Lissa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi..well I host footnight.com parties like Ben does in Seattle but I never heard anything about that. I guess I'll ask Steve tonight at the foot party. On the other hand was that really Ben who posted that crazy story about going on a date and getting sick all over himself in the restroom and running out of the place half naked? Was that for real?
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pete-The-Feet-Lover:
Don't you go leaving now Lou.

Thanks for the concern, but don't worry about me going anywhere Bro. Where else can you hang with so many nice and like-minded people, look at pics of and have discussions over barefoot girls, talk about video games, talk about music, talk about movies and politics...this place has it all!
[Cheers]

Now if only we still had Ben and CJ among us...here's hoping for their triumphant return some day soon! [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I too miss Ben, but is good to see the CJ is back.
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links