Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I miss Ben Del Amitri (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I miss Ben Del Amitri
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post 
Ben, glad to see that life hasn't changed and is still full of beautiful feet and great women. I miss your posts, but definitely respect and understand your position. Hope to see more of you.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
man what a drag it is that there are people around here, ( a lot i guess), who are so miserable that they would send hate mail to the very people they admire, and play any type of hand in depriving us of the company of such lovely people as Sasha, Ben (Malory and all the footgirls), etc. im in disbelief sometimes, not naiive, but just keeps hitting me that some people are so miserable.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Without question both Ben and CJ are "foot masters" and fine folks to share things with and learn from. Two of the finest footguys ever.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
man what a drag it is that there are people around here, ( a lot i guess), who are so miserable that they would send hate mail to the very people they admire, and play any type of hand in depriving us of the company of such lovely people as Sasha, Ben (Malory and all the footgirls), etc. im in disbelief sometimes, not naiive, but just keeps hitting me that some people are so miserable.

I agree, guitardrew. It really boggles my mind that there are people out there that find the need to send hate mail for lack of anything else to do, especially with the quality content that Ben provided this forum on a consistent basis. How can someone be so jealous? Do I wish I could be like Ben? Yeah, for sure. I think a lot of us would love that opportunity. However, I'm not going to be jealous over the fact that I can't hang with a girl everyday and enjoy the pleasures of her feet. I think we should all consider ourselves lucky that Ben has shared as much as he has with us and all for the love and passion of it. As he said, he has never made his posts as motivation to join a pay website he operates. For as many times as he has posted in the past and with the quality and quantity that he has shared, he would have every right to start a pay website! However, he hasn't and, as stated, does what he does because he loves it and it's a passion for him. I think Ben stands as a stellar example of intent and as far as what motivates people to start a foot fetish website. As has been discussed before, there are, most likely, a percentage of websites out there that have been started with the simple motive to make money or "get rich quick", rather than starting a website from the standpoint of doing it because it's something someone just loves to do.

Ben, I'm glad to see you back again! Your presence has truly been missed here.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This place isn't the same without Ben and CJ.

I hope CJ is ok.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links