Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I miss Ben Del Amitri (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I miss Ben Del Amitri
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CJ isn't back. What are you talking about? I just searched his latest posts -- the last one is from September.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben seemed to have felt we didnt appreciate him, which i thought was odd. Now, i'll never see Malory again. He seemed a nice guy too.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clyde121
Major Player
Member # 9080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clyde121   Email clyde121   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Ben seemed to have felt we didnt appreciate him, which i thought was odd. Now, i'll never see Malory again. He seemed a nice guy too.

thats rediculous. every post he ever made had tons of replies saying "your the man" or "excellent photos". and all his posts had atleast a couple pages of replies. what about the "not so well know guy" that only posts 2 or 3 pics of his gf and gets 1 or 2 responses. they dont get mad and leave because they didnt get superstar recognition. if the reason he left was becasue he didnt feel appreciated then hes crazy in his mind. what does he want, everybody to worship him? nothing against him because he had alot of darn good pictures and seemed like a nice guy but there has to be another reason he left. it just doesnt make sense to me
Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by clyde121:
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:

thats rediculous. every post he ever made had tons of replies saying "your the man" or "excellent photos". and all his posts had atleast a couple pages of replies. what about the "not so well know guy" that only posts 2 or 3 pics of his gf and gets 1 or 2 responses. they dont get mad and leave because they didnt get superstar recognition. if the reason he left was becasue he didnt feel appreciated then hes crazy in his mind. what does he want, everybody to worship him? nothing against him because he had alot of darn good pictures and seemed like a nice guy but there has to be another reason he left. it just doesnt make sense to me
he was also angry about certain members sending bad private messages to his models

but yeah you make great points, all of his threads turned into multiple pages with comments like "wow she's awesome" etc etc

I don't know what more he wants

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think you'd be hard pressed to find any regular on this forum that wouldn't partake in 'mob justice' against members that messed with Ben or his models.

Come back man, you are missed.

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
i'm dying to see new photos of britney

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by IAmSpartachris:
I guess Ben was being honest when he said he was through with Wu's. That makes me sad. I truly enjoyed my interactions with him, and looked forward to his latest stories. Of course, the pictures he posted of the beautiful foot girls in his life were an added bonus, but not so much as the opportunity to chat with the man himself.

You are a gentleman and a scholar sir. You are missed.

And seriously, where IS Calico Jack?

Hello IAmSpartachris -

I hate when somebody says "Oh boy, it's so sad but I'm 'retiring' and won't be around anymore" ... because they never do "retire" and they always do come back in a day or a month or so and say "I'M BACK!".

In my case, it was never a dedicated effort or plan to stay away or cease participating in the forums, and of course I did not make any dramatic pronouncements about it; it was more a matter of simple priorities .. and of me beginning to feel I was going past the point of diminishing returns with my efforts.

My foot life is a full and very active one. For me, the pursuit and pleasures of female feet do not ever ever cease. It is for the absolute, unadulterated love of feet that I do it. I spent a year in these forums, reporting on my day-to-day (foot) activities and eventually reached a point to where I asked myself "why, and toward what end?".

I made over 3,000 posts in one year with a half a ton of photographs .. of some of this country's most stunning girls (and their feet). I did not ever do this with an agenda .. never posted photos saying "click on this and subscribe to see more" ... or visit my site to buy the whole set. I don't even have a pay site, for crap's sake.

When you assume a high profile, you assume all the shit that goes with it, along with the great things - do well enough and you'll have detractors, just as you will supporters. I never had any problem dealing with this simple idiom but when the footgirls started garnering "hate mail" from forum members I pretty much decided "F..ck them" and let it lay there.

That's when I ceased posting actively (as opposed to "retiring"). Never with the intent of "quitting", just seeing it as a natural hiatus; and always with the intent to give these things a fresh view at some point in time.

In the interim, my (foot) life hasn't changed a bit. I still go out with my footgirl friends, have foot parties - rub, massage, lick and smell feet on a daily basis. And yes, I do run into the most amazing girls from Anytown USA and I do still take photos of their feet just as often as when I was posting regularly ... just that I'm not logging in here every day to report on it.

I'm not here today to say "I'm back", but I did begin with a soft post in the photo section and I may post a few more. Your sentiments are greatly appreciated.

[ February 16, 2007, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good to hear from you again, Ben.

[Thumbs Up]

Please watch out that you don`t burn out again in future. Sometimes less is more.

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hate mail from members? You shoulda PM'ed me. I could have easily traced the IP and "tune dey ass up".

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Hate mail from members? You shoulda PM'ed me. I could have easily traced the IP and "tune dey ass up".

Hello Sinnister - some of them were not exactly secret about it and for those who were, we did trace their IP addresses and I do know who they are. A few of them even tried tracing the IP of footgirls .. which is why all of our footgirl email goes through GWF servers via a Virtual Private Network (VPN). The (few) footgirls who logged into the forum were logging in through the same VPN most of the time.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to echo Hal's sentiments in saying that we appreciate any contribution that may have to the forums, whether it'd be a new pic set or a story so please just do it in moderation....

Glad to have you around!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know what you mean Ben...anything in life can lose it's appeal if you do it all the time, or when it seems like all the time. Just post when you feel like it Bro, no obligations...we're always happy to see you and your beautiful girls around these parts. [Thumbs Up]

Oh, and get your butt down to the Miscellaneous section and post on that video game thread! You're bound to have beaten Gradius V by now, right? I wanna hear about all of that too! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:
I have to echo Hal's sentiments in saying that we appreciate any contribution that may have to the forums, whether it'd be a new pic set or a story so please just do it in moderation....

Glad to have you around!

Hello Outback69 - Malory says "Hello".

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
I know what you mean Ben...anything in life can lose it's appeal if you do it all the time, or when it seems like all the time. Just post when you feel like it Bro, no obligations...we're always happy to see you and your beautiful girls around these parts. [Thumbs Up]

Oh, and get your butt down to the Miscellaneous section and post on that video game thread! You're bound to have beaten Gradius V by now, right? I wanna hear about all of that too! [Big Grin]

Hello Brother Lou - I'll do so but you'll be amazed at my (continued) ineptitude on the Gradius front.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Laugh] That's alright Bro...didn't you say that Malory was schooling you on that game anyway? So really, it's not your fault that you're not exactly whipping ass on it...you've got one HELLUVA distraction! I think I'd manage to suck at Combat on the Atari 2600 if Malory was in the same room while I was trying to play it!

Malory: "Just shoot the airplane!"
Me: "Huh? [Drool] "
Malory: "You know...press the little red button and shoot the airplane..."
Me: "Red is a purty color. [Drool] "
Malory: "*sigh* Are you gonna play this or not?"
Me: "Huh? Oh...uh...play what? [Drool] "

So I can imagine the problems that could arise from trying to play something as intense as Gradius V! [Joint]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links