Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Painted or Plain (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Painted or Plain
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree with Tyler D on this one. I love purple painted toenails. Ultra Sexy
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gotta go with painted - especially if you get to do the painting - read my story

http://www.greatfeet.com/stories/ts890.htm

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Painted for most, but unpainted (or clear) for truly beautiful feet with healthy nails.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I prefer them painted. However, that doesn't mean I can't be attracted to plain toes too. I have seen some sexy toes that were just plain. Also there are times women can polish their toes the totally wrong color and it can look awful.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
Well I prefer them painted. However, that doesn't mean I can't be attracted to plain toes too. I have seen some sexy toes that were just plain. Also there are times women can polish their toes the totally wrong color and it can look awful.

I concur. 98% of the time I prefer painted toe nails. Good toenails beds really determine the quality of the (painted or plain) toes.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to all who voted and shared your opinion [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely painted. I prefer a bright or deep red. I think it enhances the look of the toes. I'm lucky enough that my wife hasn't gone without paint on her toenails since well before I met her. She's always kept them painted, even in the winter when no one sees them (well, except me now, of course).
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
depends on the nailbed....but mostly i prefer painted

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the way they look in sexy high heels, and painted makes them look even sexier....open toe heels of course........

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pink painted toenails... [Thud]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Painted fo sho, black or purple or dark red.

quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:

White. The most hideous colour on toes known to man.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must be crazy, cos I have never been into painted nails (although they can look good). I made my fiance promise to never paint hers, ha. I just prefer that natural look. Paint is distracting i guess
Posts: 342 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam11
Board Regular
Member # 18142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam11   Email sam11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
of course my vote is for painted nails look more beautiful and attractive.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A nice pair of feet are sexy painted or not but given choice I go for painted. If I see red painted toe nails I get a bulge in seconds!!!
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm all about the blue painted toes,hence the screen name [Big Grin] Any "naked" toes I have seen just dont look right..yet the foot itself is just damn sexy! And the french pedicure look is rotten looking in my opinoin, makes the nails look long.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links