Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Painted or Plain (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Painted or Plain
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd prefer painted above any other option. Any shade of red or pink, or maybe even a chrome or black color can just do female feet justice...IMO.

French tips, colored or plain white are hot also. I think I like colored tips only 'cause aside from looking sexy as hell, it looks cool.

Nail art does nothing for me though. Maybe a tiny flower or butterfly, but glitter is just WAY too much overkill.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaarj99
Board Regular
Member # 6866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaarj99   Email skaarj99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I lean towards painted, I have seen some amazing natural toes. If she has taken care of her feet and can go natural, then by all means. The biggest deciding factor is simply this:
Are her feet taken care of? Are they pedicured?

I have seen some painted toes that are pretty gnarly as well as some natural ones.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like both. I like seeing them natural and I like seeing them painted.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as she keeps them regularly cared for, I like both painted and unpainted.
Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Painted. Unpainted toes don't do it for me, although there is that rare occasion.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Painted. I like to be reminded that I'm sucking on some feminine toes ... the thread about being deceived by dolled-up men's feet notwithstanding.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unpainted. Really, I'm surprised at the preferences of some people here, and surprised to hear one person use terms like "barren" or want what they perceive as flaws "covered up." That's like wanting to embrace a lie.

In the case of unpainted, we're talking about a physical part of the body that you're attracted to in its natural state. That should be good enough. I certainly wouldn't want a woman to look at a part of me and say that it needed some artificial enhancement for her to be turned on.

I only concur with those who say that they like painted toes as an enhancement, not as a requirement.

quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
White. The most hideous colour on toes known to man.

Oh and, there's where I'd also have to disagree. [Smile] White is pretty IMO.

Two of the most beautiful feet on Earth wear white. More importantly, they're still beautiful without it.

[ February 14, 2007, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: Uno1 ]

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This a question to which i have no answer to. i love both, during the summer, my wife has them painted all the time, she loves to ask me " what color would you like this time?". And during the winter i tell her no to bother because i can really see much anyway so she hardly paint them during the winter but, for some reason in also love that a lot also.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either plain or painted, just as long as they look sexy and clean.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honestly i like them both plain and painted. but there's definitely something about a woman that has painted toe nails that drives me nuts. i find that red, black, dark blue, and neon orange are some of my favorite colors.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Panited, preferably some shade of red, like maroon, fire red, or dark red.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Panited, preferably some shade of red, like maroon, fire red, or dark red.

Mitch

red is definitely one of my favorite colors, not to mention:

-black
-silver
-blue (of all shades)
-orange

plus many others, but you get my point [Big Grin]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnderratedOne
Loyal Member
Member # 14537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnderratedOne   Email UnderratedOne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like my gf feet painted BUT her toes are pretty regardless if they have color or not but I personally like the baby blue color as you can see her feet in my avatar, but I also like silver, white(french pedicure) and also black
Posts: 69 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have to be painted for me just seems to make them look better and more hotter
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink_rock
Loyal Member
Member # 15899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink_rock   Email pink_rock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
painted...without a shade of a doubt. The nail polish is what does it for me.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links