Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I'm Back (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I'm Back
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all that knew and that don't know who the hell I am. I used to OWN this place, just jokeing.

I'm putting up another site and doing the foot/work heels/flip flops thang again [Big Grin]

So you'll have Sasha to push around again [Cool]

Oh yea, my new site will be called LeSultrySasha.com. It should be up in three or four weeks, until then.... I'm ready to talk FOOTBALL!!!! Go Raiders [Cry] Art Shell is gone, thats all that matters [Smile]

[ January 18, 2007, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: Sasha ]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Helloooo Sexy! [Hop]

You have really been missed! [Kiss]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About time sasha! Great to have ya back! Look forward to the future.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so glad you're back. You're one of the best looking models around.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my God [Thud] it is so great that you are back Sasha, I for one have missed your beautiful sexy feet [Drool]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A girl is trying to sneak back into the fort guys! Cooties!!!

Oh, sorry. I was forgetting what it was like to have active female members on the board for just a split second there!

Welcome back Sasha!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back.

Art Shell wasnt the problem. He's one of the winningest coaches in Raider history. It's Al Davis. The guy continues to go after head cases and has beens.

The greatest coach ever couldnt have won 3 games with that group of players.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome back

if would be nice to finally see your pretty face [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam11
Board Regular
Member # 18142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam11   Email sam11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome back Sasha
Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SASHA!!!! [Big Grin]

Welcome back, you were greatly missed.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back!!! man.. i never thought i'd hear you say you're back!!!! but i'm so glad.

i've missed you and heard many ask about you. being i never had the chance to catchup.. i've never posted any of your pics on my site (the new place for high heeled women). but you're more than welcome to drop by.

i can't wait to see what your new home will be like. Sasha, you're incredible. glad you're back

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks ya'll!

Nope, not showing my face, again, LOL
Lot's of names I remember there. I look forward to chit chatting the foot/shoe fetish thing again!

Sinnester,

Yes it was Art Shell, he couldnt coach his way out of a paper bag. as for Al Davis, thats another story.

Lou,
Still living in wildcat country?????

RPM,
Vrooom Vrooom [Big Grin]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Sasha [Bow Down] [Big Grin]
[Cheers]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
Welcome back Sasha [Bow Down] [Big Grin]
[Cheers]

Are you finally back home to stay?? If I remember correctly you were in Iraq for some time??

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
Lou,
Still living in wildcat country?????

But of course! I'm really disliking the town and our mayor is nothing short of a pervert scumbag, but I still love the Bluegrass State. [Smile]

And that invite for you to come out here and keep me company for a while is perpetually valid! I know you were just joking about getting your fine self out this way to show me what a mimosa is made of, but hey...I still haven't given up hope! I'd even be willing to pay for cable so you could watch yourself some football while you're here. [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

Still got that drawing I did for you? [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links