Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I'm Back (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I'm Back
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
Lou,
Still living in wildcat country?????

But of course! I'm really disliking the town and our mayor is nothing short of a pervert scumbag, but I still love the Bluegrass State. [Smile]

And that invite for you to come out here and keep me company for a while is perpetually valid! I know you were just joking about getting your fine self out this way to show me what a mimosa is made of, but hey...I still haven't given up hope! I'd even be willing to pay for cable so you could watch yourself some football while you're here. [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

Still got that drawing I did for you? [Cool]

Ahhh you remember that.

One part Champ-an-waaaa

One part OJ

Still no cable???????????? [Wink]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
One part Champ-an-waaaa

One part OJ

And champ-an-waaa is...

Is...

Beer?

[Laugh]

Yeap...still no cable. I was pretty tempted to sign up for it after seeing a bunch of Saba Douglas Hamilton pics (you know, the nature show hostess that goes barefoot while out in the wild) but the finances dictate otherwise. [Cry]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
Welcome back Sasha [Bow Down] [Big Grin]
[Cheers]

Are you finally back home to stay?? If I remember correctly you were in Iraq for some time??
I hope [Fingers Crossed] ,I never have to go back.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Sasha!!!
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know many want to see your face, but to me, you being back is the biggest treat of them all!!!! good thing the memory helped me hold on long enough to see the day [Wink]

much success to you and your new site. keep on rockin'

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
One part Champ-an-waaaa

One part OJ

And champ-an-waaa is...

Is...

Beer?

[Laugh]

Yeap...still no cable. I was pretty tempted to sign up for it after seeing a bunch of Saba Douglas Hamilton pics (you know, the nature show hostess that goes barefoot while out in the wild) but the finances dictate otherwise. [Cry]

Let me guess, BUD [Big Grin]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So glad to see you're coming back Sasha!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
So glad to see you're coming back Sasha!

Thank you.

You didnt think I'd let this slip past the second page, did you [Big Grin]

Where the HELL is Petey?????
[Mad]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my freegin' gawd.....Welcome back, Sasha. I can't wait for the new site to be up. Good luck, and please don't be shy with the French pedicures....
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thank you.

[Mad]

Welcome back naughty one!!! [Evil Grin] Good to have you around again. I look forward to checking out your new site. [Thumbs Up]

Sit back, kick off your shoes and I'll give you a complementary foot rub while I tell you what you've missed since you've been away. [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
quote:
Thank you.

[Mad]

Welcome back naughty one!!! [Evil Grin] Good to have you around again. I look forward to checking out your new site. [Thumbs Up]

Sit back, kick off your shoes and I'll give you a complementary foot rub while I tell you what you've missed since you've been away. [Big Grin]

Hello Mr Wu.

Thank you very much [Kiss]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back! Looking forward to your new site! [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Originally posted by Gimme:
Welcome back! Looking forward to your new site! [Smile]

Hello Gimme [Smile]

Thank you very much

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah.. i can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!!

and I can't wait to see Sasha's forum section here on Wu's.... especially if one can bring back the old one with all it's thread to pick up where we left off.

Dear Sasha.. seeing you again.. heals the heeling wants of a soul!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now this is the best damn news I have had in days! Welcome back Sasha. This place has been much less sultry without you in it. I started a thread a few months back asking if anyone else missed you around here as much as I did.

Looking forward to having your mix of sexy, sensual, classy beauty back.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links