Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I'm Back (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I'm Back
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha,

Who is going to coach your beloved Raiders next season? My Cowboys step on it big time this year. Damn Tony Romo was thinking about holding Kerrie Underwood/Jessica Simpson's asses too much instead of holding the football for a simple field goal for a win and T.O. had too many dropped balls. [Mad]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Raiders next coach, LOL...

I felt for all the Cowboy fans, YIKES!!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IAmSpartachris:
Now this is the best damn news I have had in days! Welcome back Sasha. This place has been much less sultry without you in it. I started a thread a few months back asking if anyone else missed you around here as much as I did.

Looking forward to having your mix of sexy, sensual, classy beauty back.

I remember you! Thank you for the nice comment!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No need to thank me. It's entirely my pleasure.

And I'm flattered that you remember me.

Oh, and you did indeed "own this place", as I am sure you will again.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back hottie [Drool] Your sex appeal and hot attitude that came off in your pics was sure missed.I can't wait to see what you have instore [Fingers Crossed] Your sexy bod and gorgeous feet are back on the screen, fun times for sure [Woot] Good luck babe
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha, any chance you'll post some of your old pictures from the presvious website ? I'd love to see some of the older images of you in sheer tan pantyhose.

Thanks !

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Sasha, any chance you'll post some of your old pictures from the presvious website ? I'd love to see some of the older images of you in sheer tan pantyhose.

Thanks !

I will be doing lot's of hose shots(I have to wear hose at work with skirts, except Fridays) as well as barefoot pix.

I'll check my old photos and try to post some for ya.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, nice surprise. Welcome back.

Another tough season for the Raiders, but at least with a new coach, you have some hope. My Jets were there, so it can happen.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:

Thanks !

I will be doing lot's of hose shots(I have to wear hose at work with skirts, except Fridays) as well as barefoot pix.

I'll check my old photos and try to post some for ya.

Awesome !! Thanks Sasha.

[ January 24, 2007, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: Tadpole in a Jar ]

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sasha, WOW, I cant believe you are back!
I have no words to say how happy Im!
And Im very anxious to view your new site!!

[Cheers] , girl!!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
grapjas176612
Board Regular
Member # 5228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grapjas176612     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha,

Excellent to see you back. You have been missed. Continue to build that site!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god, finally you are back!!! You certainly have been missed. Looking forward.
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi sasha i miss your worn stinky flip flops...sniff your flip is my great pleasure!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha.. oh how you rock!! thanks for the great come back [Smile]

I can certainly smell what you're cooking now!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YEAAAH!!! Wow.. you're my favourite model!
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links