Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A Question for the Women in This Group (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A Question for the Women in This Group
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladies, how did you react when you first found out that some of us guys are attracted to girls feet? Were you shocked, surprised, curious, perhaps intrigued?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey ladies??????

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to hear these answers. This is a great question.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I laughed and I let him suck my toes. I liked seeing him aroused by a part of my body, whichever part it was.

--------------------
Amateur GF feet www.mygirlsfeet.com

Posts: 95 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosedesire
Board Regular
Member # 18356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosedesire   Email rosedesire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being a girl with sensitive feet, i have engaged in some foot play before being really aware of the fetish itself. Also being into BDSM i have my own fetishes so i try to be open minded. i enjoy learning about what turns other people on. So i guess that makes me curious and intrigued.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tripped out when my husband told me he likes my feet and the way they smell. I swear, I couldnt stop laughing. It wasnt something I thought of as normal at the time. Now it's no big deal. Actually it's a turn on getting my feet pampered [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your responses, girls! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
silly daddy
Board Regular
Member # 18082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silly daddy   Email silly daddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember reading in a Dear Abby column a letter from a woman who was complaing that her husband binghad a foot fetish that had gone to extreme. She said that she enjoyed the attention her husband gave her feet at first and thought it was harmless. But as time went on he paid attention only to her feet and would not touch her any other way. She said her feet were sore from his rubbing them and sucking on her toes. She wanted out of the marriage. Don't recall what Abby said. Have any of you ever heard of this problem?
Posts: 5 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
I tripped out when my husband told me he likes my feet and the way they smell. I swear, I couldnt stop laughing.

Poor Photo Guy...way to hurt the man's self-esteem Sasha! [Laugh]

Oh well, you've MORE than atoned for that one act of laughing at him. He is such a lucky guy, to state the obvious. [Thumbs Up]

Even though I didn't pose the question, I too wanted to thank all the ladies that have replied so far. Any other ladies wanna chime in? The kind of insight you ladies can offer is always great!
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if they post here I think it's safe to say that they all liked it to some degree [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetster
Board Regular
Member # 2332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
remember reading in a Dear Abby column a letter QUOTE:from a woman who was complaing that her husband binghad a foot fetish that had gone to extreme. She said that she enjoyed the attention her husband gave her feet at first and thought it was harmless. But as time went on he paid attention only to her feet and would not touch her any other way. She said her feet were sore from his rubbing them and sucking on her toes. She wanted out of the marriage. Don't recall what Abby said. Have any of you ever heard of this problem? remember reading in a Dear Abby column a letter from a woman who was complaing that her husband binghad a foot fetish that had gone to extreme. She said that she enjoyed the attention her husband gave her feet at first and thought it was harmless. But as time went on he paid attention only to her feet and would not touch her any other way. She said her feet were sore from his rubbing them and sucking on her toes. She wanted out of the marriage. Don't recall what Abby said. Have any of you ever heard of this problem? QUOTE

Its all about balance , i still dont know why some idiots dont get that, what WOMAN or MAN would
want to be with someone who ONLY focused on one thing about them esp when it is just for them to get off

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
I tripped out when my husband told me he likes my feet and the way they smell. I swear, I couldnt stop laughing. It wasnt something I thought of as normal at the time. Now it's no big deal. Actually it's a turn on getting my feet pampered [Evil Grin]

Too cool, Sasha. I love it when I can turn a woman on [Wink] . Good stuff. [Big Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
if they post here I think it's safe to say that they all liked it to some degree [Wink]

Nail on the head MightyMike [Smile]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

The smell thing is what I thought was the wierdest thing about my husbands fetish???

However,It makes sence. I remember in College Psychology class we talked about pharamones and such.

Has long as the fetish doesnt rule your life as an obsession, it's all good!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my lady has sensitive feet. she was worried i'd be only about her feet. and she was super self-concious about her foot aroma.

so.. she was taken aback.. suprised... and she said. "of all feet, why mines?"

now, she loves the attention. she said "glad you're not obsessed or anything"

to all the gals who answered.. thanks! I'm also happy my lady didn't laugh at me, though she sorta chuckled and seemed to supress the urge to laugh.

the fact i loved the scent of it is what perplexed her the most.. she was wondering if i was a weirdo or something. now.. she's happy someone likes that aspect of her and she loves that i get excited about her feet as well as the rest of her!

RPM

p.s I answered for my lady, being she's not on this forum.. but knows about it. i hope more ladies will post

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links