Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A Question for the Women in This Group (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A Question for the Women in This Group
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Malory, that is very cool about you being into a guy smelling your feet. I dont admit this to many people who are not members of this site, except for a few close friends, but, foot smelling is how I first got into feet. When I was a kid, say five, maybe six, I developed a habit for asking every babysitter who watched me to smell her feet, no matter how bad they smelled. Surprisingly, I was such a good negotiator, that, except for one or two who refused, I was successful most of the time, because most just thought I was a silly kid. Since then, in my adult years, I have smelled a few pairs of feet, close friends, my ex gf's, etc. I would still love to do it when I get married, but who knows if my wife would be into it.

Mitch

That is cool that you like it when men smell your feet and such. It took me long enough to find a woman that lets me worship her feet. Do you have any suggestions on how to make foot worship exciting and enjoyable in different ways???
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sucka4hottoes
Loyal Member
Member # 20854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sucka4hottoes   Email Sucka4hottoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Malory I am curious to know if you are a single lady by chance? And can I email you or send you a private message?

Deenoboy

--------------------
I love when a cute woman's feet stink and she forces me to smell them while laughing.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hilarydufffeetslave:
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Malory, that is very cool about you being into a guy smelling your feet. I dont admit this to many people who are not members of this site, except for a few close friends, but, foot smelling is how I first got into feet. When I was a kid, say five, maybe six, I developed a habit for asking every babysitter who watched me to smell her feet, no matter how bad they smelled. Surprisingly, I was such a good negotiator, that, except for one or two who refused, I was successful most of the time, because most just thought I was a silly kid. Since then, in my adult years, I have smelled a few pairs of feet, close friends, my ex gf's, etc. I would still love to do it when I get married, but who knows if my wife would be into it.

Mitch

That is cool that you like it when men smell your feet and such. It took me long enough to find a woman that lets me worship her feet. Do you have any suggestions on how to make foot worship exciting and enjoyable in different ways???
That's a hard one to say because there's got to be at least a million answers. So much depends on the people, etc. As long as you love the feet in front of you there's no way you can not find it exciting. You're lucky because you've got a girlfriend who enjoys this. So you might know more than alot of others to start with.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links