Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A Question for the Women in This Group (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A Question for the Women in This Group
GoddessFonda
Loyal Member
Member # 20038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessFonda   Email GoddessFonda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm my first reaction was that I was turned on completely because I love mens feet and I thought I was weird, but the guy told me he thought it was cool then i let him have my toes just so I could get to his and wow oh wow did I love the feeling so my first thougts were...how could I have lived without this so so long
Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So some of you girls do like men's feet? Cool!
By the way, I remember an Ann Landers letter from a guy talking about his foot fetish. She said there's nothing wrong with it.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sucka4hottoes
Loyal Member
Member # 20854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sucka4hottoes   Email Sucka4hottoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I do love then scent of a sexy womans feet when they stink. But what makes that stink special is the woman that scent is coming from especially if she is your woman for life and you actually do love her and care about her and her willingness to give you that scent. Afterall so women find that scent to be very personal......

--------------------
I love when a cute woman's feet stink and she forces me to smell them while laughing.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory, that is very cool about you being into a guy smelling your feet. I dont admit this to many people who are not members of this site, except for a few close friends, but, foot smelling is how I first got into feet. When I was a kid, say five, maybe six, I developed a habit for asking every babysitter who watched me to smell her feet, no matter how bad they smelled. Surprisingly, I was such a good negotiator, that, except for one or two who refused, I was successful most of the time, because most just thought I was a silly kid. Since then, in my adult years, I have smelled a few pairs of feet, close friends, my ex gf's, etc. I would still love to do it when I get married, but who knows if my wife would be into it.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats very cool. Malory! To some people, it is odd, even to some in the foot community. I'd love to chat with you some, but I tried sending you a private message, and it said your box was full. Could you possibly clear some space, so that I can private message you, or maybe you can message me? I'd love to chat. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi MicthC, that's kind of a mute point because I'm not a regular contributor. The last time I logged in here was like 7 or 8 months ago I think. Logged in once a few weeks ago after Ben made his photo post then today as kind of a favor to him & to answer a few messages. Might be months before I log in again so the best way to send a message is through the GWF email system.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Thank you. Actually, I'm kind of new here, only been here a week or so, so I dont know how to send a message through the GWF system. If you could either pm me with directions or post here as to how to do it, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mitch

P'S Thanks anyway, I found out how to do it. I'll send it now through the site.

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi MitchC, I just sent you a message with my GWF contact info. If you haven't seen pictures of my feet, theres a post in the photo section and it's got links to a bunch more. Thanks for the nice remarks.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Thanks, I'll check it out. I just sent you an email through your site.

Mitch

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a chat there! cool!!!!! I wasnt' as 'forward' as mitch.. but this dialogue brings back memories as child. the fansy still tickles me a bit.. but now that i'm in a longterm relationship.. she satisfies me! and hopefully for a long long time!

see you when I see you Malory!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Hi RPM, it's great you've got a girl who offers her feet like that. I make it a required quality in all prospective boyfriends that they love feet. Won't put up with less anymore.

~Malory

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder, Malory, if my lady would do the same if she and I didn't work out. I guess I'll never know [Big Grin] [Smile]

One thing I've recently learned.. she has a super sensitive big toe.. as well as a ticklish foot. we both learned that sucking on her big toe takes her places she'd never would have known. her big toe is one of her most sensitive areas to the touch of a tongue.. I can turn her on like you won't believe via her big toe! and i've got the luck of being the first to find out (and hopefully the last too)

I love your pics.. they're so nice. See you around Malory!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
Hi RPM, it's great you've got a girl who offers her feet like that. I make it a required quality in all prospective boyfriends that they love feet. Won't put up with less anymore.

~Malory

i like your style, [Tongue] [Wink]

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:

~Malory

i like your style, [Tongue] [Wink]
Thanks pedactor!

~Malory

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

sweet Malory is back!!!! oh wow!!!

RPM

p.s. yeah...I love your style Malory!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links