Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » School Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: School Feet
size8teen
Board Regular
Member # 14501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for size8teen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey!

Have any of you guys ever managed to see any of your teachers feet? Please tell your stories if you have any!!

My old teacher always used to wear flip flops in the summer, and one afternoon when the whole of my year had a sports activity to do, the teachers had to do it as well, so she got changed in the staff toilet, and she put her clothes and flip flops in her cabinet, luckily the headteacher came in and it disturbed her from locking it, halfway through the sports activity I excused myself, and went and took the flip flops!!

Please tell any stories you may have.

Thanks.
Paul

[ March 04, 2007, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: size8teen ]

Posts: 18 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, I don't have any teacher feet stories worth telling, because frankly, I haven't seen to many teachers' feet that are worth even mentioning.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple years back, an English teacher of mine sometimes wore flip flops or open toed shoes. Of course even when she wore normal shoes, she would often remove them during class and teach barefoot. I certainly did not do too much learning in that class, and I don't think she ever saw me staring. [Big Grin]
Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebeit
Board Regular
Member # 1410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebeit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High school art class. My teacher was about 45-years-old, shoulder length black hair, pretty face, slender body, nice legs. She ALWAYS wore black pantyhose. She would dangle her shoes while talking to the class. And since it was an art class, she usually sat on a stool and we all sat around her. I touched her feet once and I'll never forget it.

We were hanging pictures up, and she asked if I could give her a boost onto a table. She took off her shoes and put her foot right in my hands. I'm not going to lie, eventhough I'm not one for really sniffing feet, after I was done helping her, I sniffed my hands. I loved her feet so much. I drained my balls to them many a time.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was in 1oth grade my health teacher was only about 23 and everyone in the school had a huge crush on her. She was a former beauty pageant queen and out of this world. She wore revealing shoes all the time and her feet were out of this world. She was about 5'3 with size 6 shoes i would say. I used to take pics of her feet under her desk where she would take off her shoes and go into the bathroom and majerly jerk off to those.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My second grade teacher had hot feet

she was about 38 at the time and I remember her feet looking very similar to michelle's

she wasn't as good looking as michelle but she was attractive

she would always slip her feet out of her shoes and walk around barefoot or in her nylons

she was a bitch but damn that got me hot

good thing I was "underdeveloped" at the time because I would've had some embarrassing moments

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately I don't recall seeing much of any of my teacher's feet, in grade school, high school, or college.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh hell yeah! I had a teacher that was definitely worthy of the Van Halen song. She was a petite little beauty, so when she went to write toward the top of the chalk board, she would stand on her tip toes and her heels would pop out of her shoes. She used to do some shoe playing under her desk too.

It's a wonder how I learned anything in that class. I'd be more than happy to stay after school to earn some extra credit though.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember i had a study hall in 10th grade and the teacher in there was a pretty blonde lady, probably in her early 40s. I remember i was walking by her desk one day and she was changing her shoes so she was barefoot and i noticed she had nice long red polished toenails (just like i like them). And she had on a toering and an anklet. I couldn't stop thinking about them the whole rest of the day. I always thought her husband most likely has a foot fetish if she's keeping her feet like that.

Going back even further, i remember in 3rd grade we would have storytime and we would all sit on this carpet and our teacher would sit on a chair in front of us. And she would usually have on nylons and she would dangle her shoe VERY close to anyone's face that happen to be sitting in front of her. It was borderline weird. I remember looking around to see if anyone else notice and i would catch a lot of other kids staring at her feet too. The way she dangled her shoes were hypnotic. Sometimes she would just take them off all together and wiggle her toes a lot while she read. It was such a turnon how close she would do this in front of kids' faces though. I think she knew what she was doing.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idolfan06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a teacher right now who's feet i want to see! well.. not just see [Cool]
Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah i still remember my primary school french teacher always had red nails.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the time! LOL! I had a teacher for various classes from fifth through eighth grade, who was extremely hot. This was in the early to mid 80s. She had long dark hair, and a thin body.
Anyhow, I had her for homeroom one year, I believe it was in fifth grade, and one day during home room study hall, she had her shoes off, it was spring, and she was completely barefoot! Naturally, I couldnt help but glance at her feet. A couple of other times, she wore these light tan shoes, that would hurt her feet. I still remember them clearly, because, every time she wore those tan shoes, she would slip them off. Several times, she sat on the desk next to me in the front of the room, and taught history class, in her stocking feet. This was in 7th and 8th grade, I believe. She caught me looking at her stocking feet once or twice, because she quietly mouthed to me:" Those shoes kill my feet, I had to take them off". Her husband was my gym teacher for several years during this time, and I began to think of what a lucky dog he must have been, probably getting to massage her sore feet, after a long day of her wearing those killer light tan shoes.
Beyond this, I had one cute academic guidance couneslor in college who would wear sandals some at the beginning of the fall semester, and in the spring. I saw her feet with red toenails a few times, but that was it. Nothing, however, compared to the teacher in middle school! OMG!

Mitch

[ March 05, 2007, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jak:
I remember i had a study hall in 10th grade and the teacher in there was a pretty blonde lady, probably in her early 40s. I remember i was walking by her desk one day and she was changing her shoes so she was barefoot and i noticed she had nice long red polished toenails (just like i like them). And she had on a toering and an anklet. I couldn't stop thinking about them the whole rest of the day. I always thought her husband most likely has a foot fetish if she's keeping her feet like that.

Going back even further, i remember in 3rd grade we would have storytime and we would all sit on this carpet and our teacher would sit on a chair in front of us. And she would usually have on nylons and she would dangle her shoe VERY close to anyone's face that happen to be sitting in front of her. It was borderline weird. I remember looking around to see if anyone else notice and i would catch a lot of other kids staring at her feet too. The way she dangled her shoes were hypnotic. Sometimes she would just take them off all together and wiggle her toes a lot while she read. It was such a turnon how close she would do this in front of kids' faces though. I think she knew what she was doing.

I may go undercover for storytime at your school!Do you think they would notice a 40 y/o man sitting in?LOL
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best moment was when I was about 13. We were at an outing and had eat our lunch near a small lake. One of the girls took her shoes and socks off to test the water. We had two teachers that joined us and the middle aged one prostested because she did want the pupils to get wet. She had shoes and panyhose and looked always smart. The other teacher (about 25 y o) said something to her and then she also went to the water. She told the girls close to the water it was ok to dip the toes, but just careful and not get wet. Some more shoes and socks came off and suddenly the younger teacher also did it!! It was so great to see. Then she went barefoot back to the other lady with shoes and socks in her hand. She wiggled her toes and I could not resist to look at her feet. They were so white and pretty. Ten minutes later the other teacher took her shoes off. I could not believe it. She also took the pantyhose off to test the water herself. Damned I had no camera in those days. I never saw her feet again but it was fantastic.
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got so many teacher feet stories:

i. my first realisation of sexual feelings of feet came from my teacher in year 6; she wore mules and I never felt that way about seeing a woman, especially a teacher (who was like a authority figure) in this way that i wanted to look at her more. I remember this one time I hid under the table just to see her feet.

ii. I had so many teachers I saw with mules in secondary school; it almost is too big for a post like this; I always thought when i saw a teacher 'is she the kind of woman who shows her feet?' or 'i wonder what her feet are like'?

iii. Teachers and feet were the way i discovered my sexual attraction to feet; it was also my way of release; I sometimes lay in my room thinking 'which teacher shall I think about now?'

Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links