Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » School Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: School Feet
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want to hear more of my descriptions of the teachers; which are just teenage and adult fantasy material, pm me
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In both 10th and 11th grades I had English teachers whose feet were very nice and well kept. Then in college I had a graphics instructor whose feet weren't bad either. Since everyone knew me in art school as the guy with the foot fetish, when this teacher gave us her final project, she did something unique. Each one of us were given a funky item to made 2 different kinds of ads for. Well, she gave me a pair of the funkiest looking shoes (worn) that she owned. One of my friends got duct tape. [Smile] My girlfriend at the time (Abby) seemed to be a little jealous. [Big Grin] Probably didn't make matters any better when I took photos of her feet too. Yup, I took photos of my instructor's feet as well as the Dean's secretary (who was GORGEOUS!!!). [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had a history professor in college who was actually the mother of a girl i went to high school with. well this lady had her shoes off almost every time i had her class, and would either be sock-footed or barefoot..the best was when she would sit at her desk and put her feet up on the desk! great view of her soles or he slightly worn socks..i loved it
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, russ, I don't know if I would be able to learn anything when she's got her sexy soles up on the desk!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr pedro
Board Regular
Member # 21386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr pedro   Email mr pedro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg i had the fittest english teacher ever n she got her toes out in the summer n they were amazing...

god i miss school days

Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
size8teen
Board Regular
Member # 14501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for size8teen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my english teachers used to wear flip flops in the summer.. along with my form teachers. whom's flip flops i still have!!!
Posts: 18 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
size8teen
Board Regular
Member # 14501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for size8teen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember in PE, (sports) if you had forgotten your trainers, you had to do it barefoot, it was very rare if anyone did forget, I only ever saw two people forget, one found theres in the end, and the other was a very hot girl, here feet were a size 8 uk, we had to play basketball so here feet were really dirty by the end of it, so she washed them in the sink in the gym where you would normally get drink from...
Posts: 18 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was around 14 our physical education teacher was ill and they asked our music teacher to take the lesson instead. It was strictly forbidden to have shoes on in the gymnasium so when I heard she should have the lesson my heart started to pound. I had never seen her without her shoes. She always wore black shoes and normally dark socks too and I had watched those feet for at least a year. When the lesson started and she entered she was walking with her shoes in her hand. She stopped close to the wall and took her socks off and folded up her jeans. She had very small feet with cute toes. It was the only time I saw her feet.
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My english teacher in 10th grade had the highest arches ever. First day of school, her toes were superbright orange. And I remember when she kicked off her shoes to show us her dance routine she had and it stared off with her pointing her foot out and balancing on the other! OMG, and guess wh was sitting in the front of that pointed foot! [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thosetoes:
My english teacher in 10th grade had the highest arches ever. First day of school, her toes were superbright orange. And I remember when she kicked off her shoes to show us her dance routine she had and it stared off with her pointing her foot out and balancing on the other! OMG, and guess wh was sitting in the front of that pointed foot! [Wink]

LOL!Best seat in the house
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tagosto777
Member # 17872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tagosto777   Email tagosto777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm so grateful that this was a topic. im a senior in hs (18) and I absolutley love teacher feet. open toed shoes always make my day because i can look at the feet and think about them all day.

Heres the kicker i go to a catholic jesuit school which is all male, and so when i get the chance to see a female teacher's hot feet it just makes it that much better.

On a personal notei love to blatantly stare at the teachers feet, and really all hot feet in general, because I figure if there not into it they will be to embarrased to tell anyone, but im still wating for the one time where they do like it and feel the need to act on it

Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a PE techer whos feet were aswome well she would always change into a pair of sock before classes started seeing as she came to school 90% of the time in flip flops she never took them home and they were basically stained with her foot smell i managed to steal them one day when she had a sub. I did mananfe to smell my english teachers feet but that was on accident
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, when I was in my Post-16 unit at school there was this teaching support assistant called Nicola who would sometimes wear flip-flops to work and sometimes I had a crafty stare and thought what nice feet she had.

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fourth grade teacher was probably the hottest and rememebr now this was probably 25 years ago but i remember that they were nice and had two moles on top of one of her insteps

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lovefeetfolife:
when i was in 1oth grade my health teacher was only about 23 and everyone in the school had a huge crush on her. She was a former beauty pageant queen and out of this world. She wore revealing shoes all the time and her feet were out of this world. She was about 5'3 with size 6 shoes i would say. I used to take pics of her feet under her desk where she would take off her shoes and go into the bathroom and majerly jerk off to those.

Do you have the pics still?

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links