Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's your favorite "foot" song (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's your favorite "foot" song
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fer cryin' out loud, tootsylover....! Why didn't I think of that one? I only played it in the fourth set for 3 years. Mid-Late 80's; the girls knew it was coming and all the shoes came off; even in the dead of winter, the last set had a bunch of barefoot girls out dancing.
Any further discussion would just be bragging - but, man, what a great flashback you've given me. A horny memory before I find my bed. The kick-stand will be down, won't roll out of bed tonight!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homesca
Member # 24427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for homesca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a video clip with a little foot fetish alusion : Bossy by Kelys (Good song btw)
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Requiem49
Board Regular
Member # 26362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Requiem49     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite foot song is most likely "Toes" by Norah Jones. I love that image of her splashing her feet in the water.

"Walked a mile just to find the edge,
Some Place low enough to step right in,
Now I'm here and I can't begin to move."

And of course its chorus

"But my toes just touch the water,
But my toes just touch the water,
But my toes just tough the water."

The entire song puts a lovely image in my head lol

Posts: 17 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links