Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pet Peeve About Girls' Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Pet Peeve About Girls' Feet
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you hate it when there's a nice pair of feet hidden in a nasty pair of Birkenstocks or those sandals disguised to hide feet, that are often worn by guys. That's one "underground" (or less common) trend I never understood.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good call man. I can't stand Birkenstocks! They look so unattractive to me. In defense of the Birks though, they are comfortable.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sugar's Sexy Feet
Major Player
Member # 15033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sugar's Sexy Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Sugar's Sexy Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can't stand birkenstocks either [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
http://sugarssexyfeet.com/

http://twitter.com/sugarssexyfeet
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sugarsfeettreats

Yahoo Messenger ID: sugarsfeettreats

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1887

Posts: 229 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Bondo, I hear they are quite comfortable. At the same time, I'm not advocating women shouldn't wear them, I just associate them with masculinity. But then, there are guys - incuding me - that wear flip-flops like the Old Navy type (yes, Old Navy makes the colored flip-flops for guys also), and like the women who may wear Birkenstocks for comfortability, the Old Navy flip-flops are the least confining and cool your feet off the most during the summer (while being the cheapest!) so I can understand some of the potential hypocrisy within my argument.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. I don't think women should boycott comfort over my selfish desires (although it would be nice...lol).

And Birks with grey socks is even worse. Yuck!!! I'm not the fashion police, but jeez that looks terrible.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i actually dont mind them. one of ex-gf's.. my first one with truly sexy feet.. wore them and they helpedd keep her feet nice and soft and she made sure that she kept her toes painted nicely so that really broke the image of birkenstocks beingugly for me... now teva's or whatever they are called i find ugly on women.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uggs and crocs.. now that doen't look good on women's feet. not cool!

leaving feet to be super ashy.. nope.. no good either.

hiding them from me because you think i won't like your feet because they're not perfect for you. i hate that.. let me rephrase.. I HATE THAT. my lady does that to me periodically. if she thinks her feet aren't sexy enough to be seen by me.. she'll hide them and i can't get to them (unless i risk hurting her). drives me insane. hate it!!!! just flat out hate it!!!!!!

that's it for now

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a bit of resarch (because I didn't know what Birkenstocks were...... & now I do [Big Grin] ).

There is this hottie workin' at our local video store and she has hot sexy peds. But she has a pair of these "Birkenstocks"... they do make her feet less apealin' to me, and I don't really look forward to days she'll be wearin' em' [Confused]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have u guys seen these shoes that got popular within the past few years...like birkenstocks (as in made out of same materials, they were sold at places like american eagle) but they are closed toe...i never liked birkenstocks either but these for some reason i like cuz u can still see the heel, and lots of girls wear these without socks...the thot of those soft feet getting sweaty inside there, and easily slipped off...mmmmmmmmmm
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uggs, Birkenstocks, crocs, all these so called "comfortable" shoes should be outlawed in the New Foot Order.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as she has nice toes and the shoes allow them to show, I don't care what kind they are - JUST SHOW THE TOES!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelkr
Loyal Member
Member # 1358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelkr   Email toelkr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife has two pairs of Birkenstocks one pair for outside and one for inside the house. She loves them, they are total comfort for her. They also keep her feet smooth and soft. It's win win for the both of us. Plus she wear's the inside pair all the time including the winter. That's a huge bonus for me as we live in Canada.
Posts: 92 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well a guy who wears flip flops in public is way more of a problem than anything a chick wears.

But I would rather a chick with nice feet wear something that covers them up than a chick with nasty feet expose them.

I concentrate more on getting foot action from the old lady and the models, taking pics or downloading on the net and wacking than just looking at chicks in public.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A common pet peeve of mine is chipped nail polish, either on her hands or feet.
Just plain ol' unattractive for me.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dirt on the sole of feet.. major turn off for me.. hate it.. especially if she has flip-flops next to her.. but opts to go bare foot a short distance.. then wants me to play with her feet afterwards.. yuk!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links