Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pet Peeve About Girls' Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Pet Peeve About Girls' Feet
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
A common pet peeve of mine is chipped nail polish, either on her hands or feet.
Just plain ol' unattractive for me.

Yes, sir. I CAN'T stand it when this happens. [Mad]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissMcKenzie:
Oh dear, Birkenstocks...
There was this "female" I went to school with, I say "female" because I'm not 100% sure she's even human, I prefer to think of her as the missing link in evolution, anyway, she would wear those damn things all the time. Even in the winter. She had the most fuckin' jacked up feet I have ever seen in my life. Scraggly ass toenails, half of them were broken and chipped and... ugh, nail fungus, the works. Her feet shape-wise looked like fetal pigs attached to her legs. Oh and she never shaved her legs. Ever. She did not own a razor and she admitted it. I felt absolutely beautiful by comparison...

Uggggh! I think I may have met her mother years ago. This middle age woman comes into a gas station wearing birkenstocks and damn her toes looked like a trainwreck. Every hideous thing you could think could be wrong with a toenail her wretched piggies had it. They were brown (natural not polish) curled under themselves, some were broken and shark tooth shaped other looked like she had never been anywhere in the same zipcode as a pair of nailclippers. That was just plain vile. If I ran her feet over with my big ass cadillac I owned at the time I would have done her a favor.

Them feet didn't need Doctor Scholl's they needed Dr. Kevorkian. [Puke]

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#1 Girls with ugly feet showing them off
#2 Girls with pretty feet wearing shoes/sandals that cover their feet comepletely.
#3 Girls with pretty feet wearing shoes/sandals that partially reveal their feet/toes. (Tease the hell outta you because you're dying to see her whole foot)

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty feet with dirty soles is quite the pet peeve for me. also dry and/or crack heels ughhhhh total turnoff. women with less than attractive feet who like to ask u if they have pretty feet(seems like this always happens to me lol)

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've become quite comfortable with ugly feet... (Doesn't me I like em') just comfortable around them.... I have alotta friends, family members and the area I stay have a fair share of "BAD FEET".... I bet yous in less than a day I'll find sevral worse than the ones explained by MissMcKenzie & DennisIsEvil....

So If I were to come where you stay, I'll probably at a fun park (per se) and vice versa yous would be here in the 'Junk Yard'.... [Smile] .. But don't get me wrong because there are alot of sexy feet out here too [Big Grin] (Or else I would of moved a long time ago).......

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ginuwine
Board Regular
Member # 5638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ginuwine   Email ginuwine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mens feet shouldnt be shown in public, cuz i look down alot and when i see them i get pissed off. Also, hairy feet, i hate hair on feel...old nail polish...this one is a big one, ASHY feet, please put some lotion on them crusty thangs. and toe nails that are shapped wrong...some looks like an arrow tip...hate that, oh, and black girls with the bottom of their feet that looks yellow, hate that too. Im not racist, im black...so i know believe me.

--------------------
The most beautiful feet, comes from Latin women.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for the stinky feet fans...the closed toed shoes are a turn on. Its thrilling to wonder about what her feet look like in the shoes, but then its a straight up turn on to thing about how those closed toed shoes are making her feet sweaty and smelly...and to those that dont know..closed toed leather "clogs" make a woman's feet very smelly.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
women should weasr sexy looking shoes! heels and slip on sandals........

not man shoes! looks soooo gross and bone chilling.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i forgot one pet peeve.. but one that women cant help.. a beautiful woman with ugly feet. there was a girl i went to college with and was friends with for 3 years and were always around each other in studio. she was absolutely stunning and smart and older and waaaaay out my league.. at least in her eyes. [Roll Eyes] anyway, FINALLY she wore some sandals.. and i almost started crying. they were well taken care of, but just freaking butt ugly.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One that I just thought about earlier in the afternoon...glad my thread resurfaced! When there's a buildup under the nails...eww....I feel like a hypocrite saying that just because that's one aspect I would likely share with a non-foot fetishist.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deserthope2000
Loyal Member
Member # 2752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deserthope2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The following is on my list of annoyances:
-Birkenstocks (totally ugly, and look sloppy).
-Peep toe shoes (I don’t think they really do anything for anyone – I always wondered; what’s the point?).
-Women wearing socks with sandals.
-Women who don’t paint their toenails.
-It also bothers me when I read about people who say negative things about women wearing flip-flops too much. I love seeing women in flip-flops.
-Another pet peeve – people who make jokes about feet. It reminds me of a DJ lady and her husband who occasionally come on Good Morning Arizona on Channel 3 TV in Phoenix. The woman has made several jokes about feet over the past year, and now I just change the channel every time she comes on.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winged_Travesty
Board Regular
Member # 22080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winged_Travesty   Email Winged_Travesty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pet peeve? It's gotta be overly long toenails. Some people seem to love really long nails, but i prefer it if they're kept at a normal length.

--------------------
Winged_Travesty, aka Wrath Spider, aka Duck Vader, aka G-Star, aka MC-G. What's in a name anyway?

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Man at Chloe's Feet
Board Regular
Member # 14935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Man at Chloe's Feet   Email The Man at Chloe's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always thought they looked like crappy shoes. But then again, I know a lot of girls that always wear shoes year round that don't give the slightest glimps of the tasty treats hidden within. Crappy sandals at least show feet.

--------------------
The Man In Black
https://www.mistresschloerose.com

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant stand it when feet are hidden in a such a way

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unkept exposed feet and well kept hidden feet. I hate really stubby toes also. Let's see, I hate snowboots because they are useless in Texas. Well the southern region of Texas anyway. I hate all forms of closed toe shoes...unless needed to be. I hate well kept pedicured feet that are attached to a woman that hates people looking at her feet. Also, last but not least, super-pale feet. They look dead or as if they aren't getting enough oxygen to them or something. Like a decreased bloodflow or something

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links