Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Pet Peeve About Girls' Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Pet Peeve About Girls' Feet
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Birkenstocks and Crocs piss me off

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea I never really liked crocs. I would say my pet peeve would be a frnech pedicure solid pink with a white tip is on the top of my list.

Also, I dislike unpainted "natural" toes and like my chicks feet with a little smell to em'

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamer23
Board Regular
Member # 27241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamer23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kind of off the topic here... but do birkenstocks really soften the skin on the soles and the heels?
Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my pet peeve about girls feet is black nail polish. I hate black nail polish with a passion
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My pet peeve is girls that have fat feet and think there pretty and then show them off in public. Cover them up! More often then not the fatter the foot the less maintained they are therefore being "nasty" feet.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefoot_maniac
Major Player
Member # 30965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefoot_maniac   Author's Homepage   Email barefoot_maniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a great thread! when it comes to closed toed shoes like clogs or crocs, i hate em with socks, but without socks when you just see a heel can be a turn on - namely when they crouch and show that beautiful sole and your imagination forms the rest of the foot... There is no ugly foot when it comes to imagination! [Big Grin]

Anyways, I have a few pet peeves and i'll try to keep it short.

Don't you hate it when girls have beautiful, elaborate tattoos on thier feet and they look at you like you have two heads when you compliment thier feet? If youre so disgusted, why give people a reason to look at them?

Along the same lines - girls that are huge sluts and they talk about sex acts constantly but are disgusted by the idea of a guy touching thier feet! I talked to this girl at a bar once who thought it was funny that her ex-boyfriend would pee on her but almost puked when i said i like to rub feet! One of the few times I was glad to have been rejected...

When your friend's girlfriend has the sexiest feet and practically showcases her feet around the house. I've thought about this from all angles and there is really no smooth way of getting foot action in that situation without losing a friend. Even worse, when your hanging out and your friend outright refuses to give her a foot massage! That drives me crazy!

--------------------
http://www.photosoffeet.com

Posts: 179 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats when you offer to do a huge favor for him(and being an amazing friend [Smile] ) by rubbing them for her! It might work, if it doesn't then it will put you in a good light in her eyes...and if things go south with them then hey, ya never know [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links