Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Quentin's "Grindhouse"=A Foot Movie..watch this. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Quentin's "Grindhouse"=A Foot Movie..watch this.
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys, it's been a while since i posted, anyway here goes.

i cannot wait for grindhouse to come out this friday, i watched several trailers and seen feet about 5 times.

there is one trailer on youtube.com where kurt russell tells this hot black chick "you're feet are gonna get wet" and she replies "don't worry about my feet"... her feet are over a porch banister in the rain.

check out this trailer, at about 1:20 you see hot soles which look to be wet.....awesome..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rpZCrkeDAU

this next trailer the feet part is at 1:07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gbBSRCESPY

Quentin, you ROCK buddy....

[ April 03, 2007, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: gibarian ]

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooohhhhhhh.... [Eek!] ... So that's the scene he was talkin' about... [Eek!]

This topic was brought up a few days ago and the second youtube clip where he says "Your feet are gonna get wet" and she replies "Don't worry about my feet" (Though I would [Mmm] )... explains a whole lot.

'octoberbaseball' was talkin' about it. So I was browzin' thru youtube lookin' closely through a few trailers that were posted and didn't know or see what he was talkin' about. Anywayze heres the link: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006221

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw Grindhouse tonight....

Footmen are going to LOVE IT!!!!!

There's some on Rodriguez's half,especially between the babysitters..

But Q's half starts form the very first second!!!

(Sydney Tamia Portier---DAYUM!!!!)

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "hot black chick" is Sydney Tamia Portier, Sydney Portier's daughter.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, everyone beat me to it, but yeah, Grindhouse is a foot movie to the max. Its good ANYWAY, but plenty of stuff for us foot folks.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jus got back from seeing it.the scene in trailer(the one with the foot convo)was not in the film.I guess they put out fake trailers of their own movie,but yes from the beginning of q.ts feature you knew you were gonna see plenty of foot shots in the film,and I did...semi off topic but jus thought I'd state r.r's flick I enjoyed more than q.ts,but it makes up with all foot shots!worth seeing overall
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrnice
BANNED
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrnice   Email feetrnice       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a question. you get 2 full lenght movie for 1 ticket price? wow.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetrnice:
i have a question. you get 2 full lenght movie for 1 ticket price? wow.

Yes,you get two movies..

The first one is called Planet Terror...

The second is Death Proof.....

--------------------
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME...just came back from the theater and the fake trailer for "thanksgiving" was cracking me up.

And yeah wow that chick has some nice chocolate soles, i was sayin to myself "yeah qt has a foot fetish".

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

look what i found....i guess when they release it on DVD another foot scene will be added, just click on the video rosarios feet etc, about 70% through rosario dawson opens up on quentins fetish.

http://www.mtv.com/#/movies/person/166719/videos.jhtml

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
Damn, everyone beat me to it, but yeah, Grindhouse is a foot movie to the max. Its good ANYWAY, but plenty of stuff for us foot folks.

That's Q(uentin)... he is one of us for sure. U da man, Q. [Woot] [Hop]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like we'll have to add that to our collection when Grindhouse is released on DVD. It's cool to hear that Rosario Dawson doesn't have a problem with showing off her feet.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An old buddy of mine went to see it the other night and he absolutely HATES women's feet like no other. I really hope this movie gets rid of some of that hatred.

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

quote:
Originally posted by Derfjmeister:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by gibarian:
[qb] look what i found....i guess when they release it on DVD another foot scene will be added, just click on the video rosarios feet etc, about 70% through rosario dawson opens up on quentins fetish.

http://www.mtv.com/#/movies/person/166719/videos.jhtml

Cool!!!!

I was surfing and discovered this interview where Sydney Tamiia Poitier also has something to say about Q's foot fetish....In it she talks about that she had heard about Q's little fetish for feet and exactly what she did when she went in to see him about the role!!!

It's on blackfilm.com........Either do a search on "Grindhouse" or "sydney tamiia poitier"

--------------------
Since 1982

gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

awesome find..
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links