Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Quentin's "Grindhouse"=A Foot Movie..watch this. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Quentin's "Grindhouse"=A Foot Movie..watch this.
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quentin is definitely one of my FAVORITE directors. Great movie, with alot of great foot scenes.

My girlfriend was with me, and during every foot scene she would nudge me and be like "You excited?" Hahaha. [Evil Grin]

Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is an article in Rolling Stone Magazine about the movie and on page 46 it shows a photo of Kurt Russell up on some pretty feet... check it out. From phone/credit card commercials to print in Rolling Stones, we are picking up speed at a gradual pace. Good stuff. [Hop]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea that was a great movie, but i dont think the scene from the trailers was in the final version, when stuntman mike tells her to get her feet wet, maybe it was cut out in my theater, i dunno, but i love how he just had the random barefeet girls in the car, and her leg...ooh ow, pain [Big Grin]

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually liked Planet Terror better, but the foot and car crash scenes in Death Proof were great! That poitier girl had some crooked toes but nice face..Quentin YOU ARE THE MAN!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18339 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
people are crazy, fuck tarantino, I want my damn money back!
Avoid this movie like the plague the people had in the first half.

This has to be one of the worst movies ever. Majority of tarantino's movies have sucked since pulp fiction, and the foot scenes are over rated, and are nothing to stroke to.
A good foot scene should have a close up that last several seconds, and most important, a cute girl and cute feet. None of his films have it. The closest might be jackie brown, but fonda was way past her prime.

Let me sum up the movie for those that haven't seen it;

4 girls sit around and talk and talk. So for one hour, it's "blah,blah,blah", maybe 10 minutes of cars going fast after that.
4 different set of girls go "blah,blah,blah" for another 40 or so minutes, 15 minutes of cars going fast. The End. Seriously.

People were walking out, they were so bored.
And no one was mentioning feet. So no, it's not some defining moment where the general public will all of a sudden accept foot fetishism [Roll Eyes]

The so called foot scenes are concentrated on the 1st set of blah blah girls. Majority of it is Sydney Poitier chick. A little of her tops, which are nothing special, in the opening credits. A few very quick shots of her nearly flat and colorless soles later, and that's it.
She has very average feet. Tarantino can't cast a hot foot chick for his life.

And of course he has to show his freakish large head and horrible overacting in each film.

For the life of me I can't undestand why some people kiss his ass, the film industry and foot people. He's a horrible example of a foot guy. And if you've read and seen interviews, he doesn't want to be associated with foot people either.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links