Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What should I do??? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: What should I do???
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are hypocrites.

Calling it weird and gross then crying on these very boards when a girl calls you the same thing for liking her feet.

Double standard.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear god I hope you aren't desperate enough for feet to actually let a girl poop on you

have some self respect there are other girls out there

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah you are calling something weird when others call us weird

im not going to go with it. i wouldnt want to be pooped on. i find it disgusting. but others find feet disgusting. so i guess its the same thing

Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im gonna guess she is just seeing how far you are actually willing to go to play with her feet. But like you said if you were to shoot her down it would be close minded given the circumstance of you wanting to fuck her feet. Good luck bro!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanx man. im not going with it. its not worth it to me
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhyiby   Email hkhyiby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since when to girls poop. I thought they just pushed out gold bars and gems.

--------------------
Bfkmg

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kauk
Board Regular
Member # 21840

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kauk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh, I thought men who are into feet would know what it means to be disgusted at, laughed at, rejected, humiliated etc. But look at you! Most of you are just as closed minded as anyone... Such hypocrisy truly amazes me!

Its all just about the attitude... How can you expect any girl (who isn't naturally into feet) to tolerate your fetish if you don't even think about tolerating hers?

Someone mentioned something about hygiene. I fail to see how licking dirty smelly feet is more hygienic than some poo on your back which you can wash off no problem?? [Smile]

Open mindedness is the thing. You'd be amazed how much you are missing out by rejecting things just because they sound "yuck".

Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kauk
Board Regular
Member # 21840

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kauk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
have some self respect there are other girls out there [/QB]
Haha, thats really funny! [Smile]

Lying on the floor at a girls feet, begging her to let you kiss her sweaty soles, being kicked ant trampled, kissing her dirty stockings that she was wearing all day, sucking smelly toes and jerking off doing all that..

Now that is very self-respecting behaviour! [Big Grin]

Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlord79
Board Regular
Member # 7432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlord79   Email footlord79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats her diet like? lol!!!

no way man, not worth it

Posts: 23 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some really good points have been brought up on both sides here.

I personally wouldn't go for it, I don't care how hot a girl's feet are, if she's into umm, "watersports" and bringing other bathroom activities into the bedroom, she's not the girl for me..

Kauk:

quote:
Originally posted by Kauk:

Its all just about the attitude... How can you expect any girl (who isn't naturally into feet) to tolerate your fetish if you don't even think about tolerating hers?

I agree with this point in general, but let me give you a personal example. Last summer I was hooking up with a girl who HATED feet, she would barely let me touch hers. There was no getting around it, and no amount of logic or "open-mindedness" was going to change her opinion.

The majority of girls aren't vehemently opposed to feet play, or whatever you wanna call it.

The VAST majority of people, male and female, ARE vehemently opposed to allowing someone to empty their bowels onto them..

My 2 cents.

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pee on me for feet.. Yes [Big Grin] ....Poop on me for feet... NO

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamp:
if youre as desperate for feet as i am right now i dare say i'd get it over and done with, have a shower and then on the condtion that you get whatever feet you want. could be a good deal in that sense! but also afterwards you may think..i dont like being shat on..

it does sound pretty gruesome!

i take back my post! if it were me i'd say in the words of meatloaf "i will do anything for feet, but i wont do that"!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To each his own, as we often say here...
But personally speaking I agree with FootLongSubZero: Pee on me (except into my mouth)...I'd do...Poop- no way, anywhere.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i actually dont think i'd mind being peed on! lol. yeh i'd do that for a footjob! aslong as its not in the mouth! sounds like a good deal to me and i can see where people are coming from saying we are hypocrites need to be open minded both ways.

shit is outta the question though! thats too much!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NEITHER!! That's just FOUL!!

--------------------
I am 2nd. to God in power. I am the semi-supreme being.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links