Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What should I do??? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: What should I do???
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by Sonny-D:
I just cant believe there are people who would equate feet (which can be cleaned) to human feces which is intrinsically disgusting.

Very disappointing.

"So what if she wants to shit in your mouth, I mean you wanna suck her toes so who are you to judge"

[Puke]

I know

"who are we to judge" lol

some of the responses makes me feel like i stumbled into the bizarro world
[Confused]

You're right mighty mike, my idea of being "open minded" is maybe submitting to oral with your girl if you're not so inclined.

As has been noted many times, feet, if not the fetish is self are mainstream. I live in Buffalo and there are women who wear sandles 12 months out of the year up here. Wonder why? Not to mention all the time and attention women give to their feet in general.

If anyone is "disgusted" that I would find a part of their body attractive, then to me they're the weirdo.

So don't try to use some sort of moral equivalence between the two. What if she have a threesome with a fucking dog next? Then maybe she and the dog can shit on your face after it's done. At what point do you draw the line?

The media, bullies or someone out there may have convinced some of you all that you're some kinda depraved freak on par with some who gets a hard on from looking at a pile of turds but not me.

Sorry about the rant, but I think shit is the most vile substance in the known universe. I can't even stand my own and I think I'd rather die than to have someone else's on my person. Assuming I don't actually die anyways from exposure to E coli.

[ April 29, 2007, 04:09 AM: Message edited by: Sonny-D ]

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um to adress the OP

Is this about sexual domination because that can be satisfied in a ton of sanitary less psychologically scarring ways that you can both enjoy.

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg once again. i dont want to do it. its what my girlfriend wanted. actually now she is my ex girlfriend. she was a weird person.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pee - yes, but poop... no no no [Smile]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markymark88:
omg once again. i dont want to do it. its what my girlfriend wanted. actually now she is my ex girlfriend. she was a weird person.

I don't want to sound judgemental, but I'm inclined to agree with the "weird person" part. I'm all about being open-minded, or at least attempting to be open-minded, but some things just get taken way too far.

Don't get me wrong...I honestly hope she goes on to hook up with a guy who likes that stuff, because I know they're out there. To make a long story short, this guy I know talked to a call girl while stationed in Germany, and he asked her what was the weirdest thing she's ever had to do for one of her clients. She told him that she had this one guy that would pay her $500 to take a shit on his chest! Read that again...$500 to have a girl take a dump on his chest! And according to what this girl told my friend, this "eccentric" guy was paying her regular visits! It boggles the mind...but then again, I'm sure my little sexual hang-ups would probably throw somebody else for a loop as well.

Anyway, that's cool Bro...you weren't into it and didn't feel the need to try to be into it, so it was time to move along. Good thing you two went your separate ways now rather than stick around and make each other miserable over time.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
actually now she is my ex girlfriend.

I wasn't going to comment earlier, but that's what I would have done, so fast she'd have whiplash.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno, but I prefer any of my fetishistic activities to be "safe, sane, and sanitary". I mean, feet are on such a different level of the fetish scale it's not even funny. A foot fetish probably lies at the very bottom of the so-called "weirdness" scale. It's out of the ordinary, but not all near the level of some stuff. It's like if you liked giving your girl a few little soft love bites, and in return, she feels she ought to smack you upside the head with a baseball bat. To use an idea from the anime "Full Metal Alchemist", things deserve what's called "Equivalent Exchange". A foot fetish is NOT equivalent to a scat fetish. Being into, say, older women, is NOT equivalent to being a pedophile.

Look, I'm open-minded, and I'll try most anything once, but that's way out of my comfort zone for me to even consider. If a girl didn't want me to play with her feet, I'd leave it alone and move on. I'm not gonna compromise my own values and limits just for a pair of feet. There's other women and other pairs of feet that you can get access to without having to subject yourself to something that is way beyond what you're willing to accept.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

seriously man congratulations on moving on

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
I just cant believe there are people who would equate feet (which can be cleaned) to human feces which is intrinsically disgusting.

Very disappointing.

"So what if she wants to shit in your mouth, I mean you wanna suck her toes so who are you to judge"

[Puke]

I know

"who are we to judge" lol

some of the responses makes me feel like i stumbled into the bizarro world
[Confused]

You're right mighty mike, my idea of being "open minded" is maybe submitting to oral with your girl if you're not so inclined.

As has been noted many times, feet, if not the fetish is self are mainstream. I live in Buffalo and there are women who wear sandles 12 months out of the year up here. Wonder why? Not to mention all the time and attention women give to their feet in general.

If anyone is "disgusted" that I would find a part of their body attractive, then to me they're the weirdo.

So don't try to use some sort of moral equivalence between the two. What if she have a threesome with a fucking dog next? Then maybe she and the dog can shit on your face after it's done. At what point do you draw the line?

The media, bullies or someone out there may have convinced some of you all that you're some kinda depraved freak on par with some who gets a hard on from looking at a pile of turds but not me.

Sorry about the rant, but I think shit is the most vile substance in the known universe. I can't even stand my own and I think I'd rather die than to have someone else's on my person. Assuming I don't actually die anyways from exposure to E coli.

excellent post I couldn't agree more, especially the part where you brought up the "media bullies"

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guy23
Board Regular
Member # 6525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guy23   Email guy23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No way!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I dunno, but I prefer any of my fetishistic activities to be "safe, sane, and sanitary". I mean, feet are on such a different level of the fetish scale it's not even funny. A foot fetish probably lies at the very bottom of the so-called "weirdness" scale. It's out of the ordinary, but not all near the level of some stuff. It's like if you liked giving your girl a few little soft love bites, and in return, she feels she ought to smack you upside the head with a baseball bat. To use an idea from the anime "Full Metal Alchemist", things deserve what's called "Equivalent Exchange". A foot fetish is NOT equivalent to a scat fetish. Being into, say, older women, is NOT equivalent to being a pedophile.

Look, I'm open-minded, and I'll try most anything once, but that's way out of my comfort zone for me to even consider. If a girl didn't want me to play with her feet, I'd leave it alone and move on. I'm not gonna compromise my own values and limits just for a pair of feet. There's other women and other pairs of feet that you can get access to without having to subject yourself to something that is way beyond what you're willing to accept.

I agree, Salvy. Foot fetishism, with being one of the most common fetishes out there, is also at the low end of the "kink spectrum". Your analogies of "Equivalent Exchange" are dead on in marky's situation. I'm glad marky decided to dump this girl because he wasn't comfortable with letting her do what she wanted to do.

This goes well beyond the accusations of being "hypocritcal" because most of us on the board have a foot fetish, which most of society has labelled as "weird behavior", yet we have the nerve to say that skat is gross, that we should accept others for who they are, etc.. This is about a person's individual boundaries and what they're willing to accept or not accept. If someone is not willing to accept having someone take a dump on them or being pissed on, then that's their boundary and everyone should accept, and respect, that individual's choice and decision. While we have the right to accept other people for who they are, we also have the right to not accept people and have differing opinions.

Personally, the whole skat thing is something I would say no to and wouldn't allow, even if it meant acting out on my foot fetish. On the flip side, I'm sure there are others that wouldn't mind doing it for the end result, and still others that would be really into it, and that's their thing. On the flip side, there are women who are open minded enough to try getting their toes sucked and there are women that would completely freak out at just the mere mention of that type of scenario. For those that would freak out and won't allow it, it's just something that's beyond what they're willing to accept and, as such, we should respect that choice, even though we may not go along with it or we think differently about it.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tactix
Major Player
Member # 16004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tactix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you probablt imagined mate, people are drawn down the line. I'd say it has to be your choice. Me? I'd do it!
Posts: 128 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mate..........

we all have various things we like, and she seems to like the whole poop and pee thing.

i would stick it out and let it happen.

pee deffinatly........ but im a bit warey of poo.

lol, good luck with whatever you decide matey.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would let her pee on me, as urine is sanitary, but shit on me? No way.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links