Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What should I do??? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: What should I do???
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess that ends it, being the deputy god second-supreme being n' all you set the rules! too good to be pee'd on and real life existence! lol, only jokin mate, please dont take my sarcasm seriously, im just a bit of an atheist!

ulimately i think the decision is up to you. as the old saying goes "try something once" its good to be open minded and i think compromise is a good thing. looking at it the other way round, i like my girl to be open minded.

however if you have a problem with being pissed on etc. just tell her its not a fair deal! anything but the piss n' shit!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
see i think im very opened minded. i would be okay with the pee. but honestly i think i would throw up from poop. i mean cmon poop is realllly bad. and i no that can come as being close minded. but i mean sorry but i just cant take the poop. i think it smells horrible. and its well yeah. pretty shitty.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no i think most people would agree that poo is on a different level to foot fetishm!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do it man, that way you will get what you want.

if you are okay with it just do it.

i mean some people think feet are disgusting and unsanitary, so you'll just be engaging in the same to some degree, so let her do it and then have your way with her feet. it is a mutual excahnge.

oh and BTW, wash yourself off after she does that to you. it'll make things more sanitary.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolo
Board Regular
Member # 6355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF?! say NO! Damn, oh my god. I dont know what to say, but SHIT no. If a girl asked me if she could take a dumb on my back, I would say "take your filthy shit and leave, and dont let the door hit your ass on your way out girl".

how pathetic could you be to even consider such a foul thing. hmm good lord some people are craaaazy..

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
so let her do it and then have your way with her feet. it is a mutual excahnge.

this is the part that would tempt me. if my lady pissed or shat on me, i would then know that i should be entitled to as much feet as i like! if not then dont let her do it.

i personally think pee wouldnt be so bad. just have a wash afterwards!

markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuckles
BANNED
Member # 9749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuckles   Email Chuckles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know what my gf just said how gross shitting on people is. if she would have wanted to do it to me and being able to do anything to her feet i would.. im very open minded when it comes to that kind of stuff with a foot reward in the end
Posts: 86 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just cant believe there are people who would equate feet (which can be cleaned) to human feces which is intrinsically disgusting.

Very disappointing.

"So what if she wants to shit in your mouth, I mean you wanna suck her toes so who are you to judge"

[Puke]

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gross, dude. I'd have to say no. They'd have to be some SERIOUSLY hot feet for me to even start considering that...don't think those feet exist.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

i already said no. i wanted to hear what you guys thought.
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markymark88:
yeah you are calling something weird when others call us weird

im not going to go with it. i wouldnt want to be pooped on. i find it disgusting. but others find feet disgusting. so i guess its the same thing

uh no you can't compare a body part to waste [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kauk:
quote:
have some self respect there are other girls out there

Haha, thats really funny! [Smile]

Lying on the floor at a girls feet, begging her to let you kiss her sweaty soles, being kicked ant trampled, kissing her dirty stockings that she was wearing all day, sucking smelly toes and jerking off doing all that..

Now that is very self-respecting behaviour! [Big Grin] [/QB]

see my above post
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Kauk:
Heh, I thought men who are into feet would know what it means to be disgusted at, laughed at, rejected, humiliated etc. But look at you! Most of you are just as closed minded as anyone... Such hypocrisy truly amazes me!

Its all just about the attitude... How can you expect any girl (who isn't naturally into feet) to tolerate your fetish if you don't even think about tolerating hers?

Someone mentioned something about hygiene. I fail to see how licking dirty smelly feet is more hygienic than some poo on your back which you can wash off no problem?? [Smile]

Open mindedness is the thing. You'd be amazed how much you are missing out by rejecting things just because they sound "yuck".

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Sonny-D:
I just cant believe there are people who would equate feet (which can be cleaned) to human feces which is intrinsically disgusting.

Very disappointing.

"So what if she wants to shit in your mouth, I mean you wanna suck her toes so who are you to judge"

[Puke]

I know

"who are we to judge" lol

some of the responses makes me feel like i stumbled into the bizarro world
[Confused]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links