Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » pedophilles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: pedophilles
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so yeah i go on youtube and i see that there are some girls who are like umm i dunno lets say 14 or 13 and they post videos of their feet. so then there are all these comments from guys much older saying how they wanna suck and fuck and what not to their feet.

anyway what do you guys think is too young? is it wrong to admire and like the feet of someone under 18. and why is it okay to like an 18 year old feet.

anyway im 18 so i catch myself liking girls younger but that probally is gonna change as i keep getting older.

Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as I'm concerned, and this is in consideration to where I grew up and the values I grew up with, 18 is too young, period. Seriously, even if a girl looks older, the minute I find out she's not of age is the biggest turn-off. I hate pedophiles, that's all there is to it, and I hate those assholes who say things like that to these young girls, half of whom don't know a damn thing about the real world.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definitely 18 and up. anything less is just uncivilized IMO and it's really better if they are like early 20s and up cuz college girls are more mature than some girl fresh out of high school

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My pref is 22 and older. I really like chicks in their late twenties & thirties though cuz they know how to be sexy and really know how to use what they've got!

IMO teen girls are just too 'innocent' for me. Women in their late twenties and thirties know how to get down and dirty and that's what i appreciate.

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markymark88:
is it wrong to admire and like the feet of someone under 18. and why is it okay to like an 18 year old feet.

Two words...

Pedophile and Jailbird

Both things you probably should try to aviod being.....

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think 18 to 20 is about the right age, anybody younger is just too young, I hate the thought of men thinking and saying sexual things to girls that are younger than this, they should be allowed to grow up in these younger years and not have pedophiles ogling and stating sexual content to them at such a young age. The girls who post these videos really are not helping the situation, for me I would not want to look at girls this age or under, give them their childhood and leave them alone. I hate pedophiles
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pedophiles deserve to be locked up and fucked up the ass w/no vaseline. It makes me sick that a grown man can look at a child and get aroused. I'm sure watch groups like 'Perveted Justice' will use YouTube as a tool to catch these guys. If the girl is over 18 then cool but I can't get turned on if they still look like a little girl even if their over 18.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be honest guys, pretty feet are pretty feet. It's impossible not to notice cute young girl feet. Noticing cute feet does not make you a pedophile. Acting on that attraction or dwelling on young girls DOES.

What's important is how you behave. Young kids are off limits big time and the punishment for acting on your attraction should be punished severly.

But not to notice? Impossible. Knowing what is right and self control is not impossible.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
Be honest guys, pretty feet are pretty feet. It's impossible not to notice cute young girl feet. Noticing cute feet does not make you a pedophile. Acting on that attraction or dwelling on young girls DOES.

What's important is how you behave. Young kids are off limits big time and the punishment for acting on your attraction should be punished severly.

But not to notice? Impossible. Knowing what is right and self control is not impossible.

Well, call me abnormal but it is possible for me not to put attractive and underage in the same catagory. Have i been fooled into thinking an underage girl was of age? possible but if the girl 'looks' underage I do not get any pleasure from looking at them. My attraction is to women who look like women. Maybe its because I've seen the damage done to young girls but an underage girl does not turn me on whether its their breast, legs or feet.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*whew* This is a very touchy topic with a lot of people, and for very good reasons! It's almost impossible to discuss this stuff with ANYBODY without emotions and tempers coming into the equation.

My take on it is this: Those video's of underage girls showing their feet are most likely planted by the Fed's in the first place...everybody should know by now that Big Brother's got his all-seeing eye on the internet, especially hot-spots like myspace and youtube...so if anybody wants to click on that stuff out of curiosity or for whatever reason they think they have to do it, well, whatever happens happens. I won't pity anybody for not using just a lick of common sense beforehand.

As for what a person deems as "too young", the answer to that question will always vary from individual to individual. What we have to OBEY is what society deems as "too young". Strange as it seems, 50 or 75 years ago it wouldn't have been a big deal if a guy in his 20's or 30's hooked up with a 16 year old girl. Heck, I've said this before, but in case anybody missed it, both of my grandmothers were "jail bait" when they married my 19 and 31 year old grandfathers, going by current societal standards...but in their time it was cool. Why the change? That's a whole other subject in itself...

Personally speaking, I don't begrudge anybody for anything they like to LOOK at (acting on these urges is a whole other ball of wax)...some guys like watching girls get it on with animals, some guys like chick-with-dick she-males, some guys like seeing anorexic girls...the only thing that separates all that kinda' questionable stuff from the questionable stuff in this topic is an awareness factor. Those girls, trannies, and whoever else KNOW that they're getting filmed just so guys can jack off to imagery of them. Do you think some 15 or 16 year old girl is going to FATHOM or even begin to UNDERSTAND somebody actually wanking it to their feet? My money says no...so then, it moves from a realm of perceived "eroticism" to plain ol' trashy exploitation...and taking advantage of others is simply not right no matter how you try to look at it.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well put Lou
Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are 16 year old girls out there that look more mature than 22 year olds I go to college with

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No way would I ever even consider doing something with a girl who is under-age, buts thats not going to stop me from blowing my load over something like a sexy picture of jojo's feet (who is 17) in the privacy of my own home.

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Lou. And I also have a story about a situation that happened with me. My girfriend at the time had a 17 year old daughter( she is 19 now). She was very pretty and looked alot like her mom. My girlfriend was taking classes to become a message therapist. One night we were all watching movies and my girlfriend asked her daughter to come lay on the couch so she could practice messaging her feet. Mind you, my girlfriend knows all about my foot fetish. I wasnt sure if this was a test on me or what. I was courious because I had never seen my girlfriend rub anyones feet before. I stole a few glances but I didnt want to "watch". One, because she is underage. And two, because it was her daughter! Now, if that had been anyone else, lets say, my girlfriends best friend, I'm sure I would have been caught staring!
I dont feel there is anything wrong with saying her daughter is an attractive young girl.But do I want to get with her.....NO WAY! Only if I was 17 as well! And not going out with her mother!
I absolutely hate pedophilles! Like those guys on Dateline. That makes me sick! The first line they crossed was continuing the sex talk when they found out how old they were. And to show up......they can be glad I'm not the Judge!
Admiring is one thing, trying to get a piece of the action is a line I'll never cross!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler, this video is for you, since you like this topic [Roll Eyes] Shoe Thief {funny}

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links