Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » pedophilles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: pedophilles
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Tyler, this video is for you, since you like this topic [Roll Eyes] Shoe Thief {funny}

ROTFLMAO, OMG wrinkels that has to be one of the funniest candid camera type pranks i've seen in a while.

the best part was where they were even playing the joke on women too who obviously would not pass for perverted at all! and the confusions on all the victims faces was just classic!!! even funnier was when they planted the evidence on them too! hilarious stuff [Big Grin]

great find! BTW, what search terms led you to that vid? nevermind, I won't ask LOL

[ June 05, 2007, 05:38 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by higharchlover:
Admiring is one thing, trying to get a piece of the action is a line I'll never cross!

That pretty much sums up my feelings in a single line! I used paragraphs worth of text, and I still didn't get the idea across as well as you just did. [Thumbs Up]

You better believe that I've had the thought: "Where were girls like that when I was that age?!" run through my head plenty of times while I'm out in public...hey, I'm a guy and I'm gonna look...but at the same time acknowledging the beauty of an underaged girl and actually pursuing an underaged girl for some action are two totally different ballparks.

I don't think a guy who looks twice at a young girl is anymore a pedophile than a guy who thinks a drag queen makes a nice looking woman is a fruit-cup. Folks are entitled to their thoughts...it's the ACTIONS that may result from these thoughts that we need to worry about.

Pics and clips of underaged girls is a double-edged sword. I already stated why I think it's wrong to even produce the material in a previous post in the first place...but what about the people who use it for their own gratification in the privacy of their own home? That's a tough dilemma, and no real black or white answer can exist, in my opinion.

See, even though the underaged pics and clips ARE NOT for me, and I think it's nothing short of exploitation in producing the stuff...I would much rather know that a guy who actually digs that subject-matter is in his home alone, jacking off behind closed doors to this stuff...rather than going somewhere and staking out a playground behind some school.

And about that Dateline show, I've seen an episode or two of those busts, and in my opinion that crap is nothing but WRONG. I'm talking about the whole orchestration of the busts...setting these guys up and everything...I see no real purpose behind it. Hiring a young model to sit in front of a web-cam while a Fed chats sex talk, roping these guys in...I'm sorry, sure those guys are dead wrong and unbelivably stupid for following through with it, but the whole method of catching them is basically just entrapment. What they're doing is the equivalent of dangling a bottle of beer in front of an alcoholic...you don't tease somebody in AA with liquor, or for that matter you wouldn't hand a gun to a person who's suicidal, and so you shouldn't tease pedophiles with promises of underaged sex. What's to say these guys would've remained law-abiding citizens if they were simply left alone?

Sorry for rambling...

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here in the U.S., you gotta be 18 years old. Period. That's why you won't find photos of any females younger than that posted on this website.

By the way, the song "Seventeen" by Winger is gross. C'mon Kip, can't you do better than that?!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mike...that's a great song! LOL The chords are cool anyway,lyrics are wierd.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerryan   Email toesuckerryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone under 18 is a no-go, its just wrong.
Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know the law says 18 and all of that, but honestly if you're past your mid 20s, girls younger than mid 20s start to look (and act) like children to you. I feel an innate desire to protect them, not get with them, and I'm not even 30 yet.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ozkar..you hit the nail on the head bro..I feel the same way.HOWEVER,if one of their stinky flip flops is laying around and I happen to be in the vicinity of it,you bet i will pick it up and smell it {I think it's just the foot lover in me that allows that,kinda like a lion on the hunt..it's instinctive}..there's no way I would or could date a girl in her early 20's or down to 18 years old too immature.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell, I'm only 22 and all the girls that go to my old high school look like little girls to me now every time I drive by. Sadly, I've seen some old schoolmates who still hang out by the school all the time, talking to the girls.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me, what do you think of this?

My realisation of my feet desires blossomed when at was at the age of 4-5 and continued to grow with the help of girls that i fancied at the time. While i was growing up I actually self satisfied these desires of mine which related to girls that i liked back then, these girls are the permanent cause and imprint for my feet fetish developement growing up as a child and because of this I can never forget them, not only because they helped my desire mature, but I really liked these girls as they were in the same classes as me at school.

I would indeed have fantasies of them involving my feet desire and self satisfy myself accordingly. However, this was a long time ago, and I have long since left that city and havent seen these girls in about a decade or so, longer for others, the only visual memory I have of these people are of when they were at that age, i wish i could meet them today but its not possible and thus i am incapable of picturing how they would look now.

Now dont get me wrong, I dont still self satisfy myself to fantasies involving them, since my vision pictures them at that age when I knew them, however, the thoughts and feelings and memories i had for them stil remain to some degree, and although i dont act on it, my snake still becomes a steel crow when ever those memories come back, but i know that it is a line i will not cross.

This subject kinda interested me because I wonder if anyone else here is in a similar situation, im mostly refering to the feet lovers who became them when they were young and had experiences growing up that they also might not be able to forget.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
This subject kinda interested me because I wonder if anyone else here is in a similar situation, im mostly refering to the feet lovers who became them when they were young and had experiences growing up that they also might not be able to forget.

Bro, I think every guy on the planet has fond memories of their first kiss...their first sight of boobies...their first foot indulgences...their first taste of that sweet-...well, you get the idea. [Evil Grin]

For some guys these things happen at early ages, and naturally these warm and pleasant memories entail the imagery of the occurances as they happened at the time(s), because as men we're usually visual in our thinking.

Rather than asking for a show of hands as to who this could apply to, you'd be better off asking for a show of hands as to who this doesn't apply to...because I honestly think they'd be the rare exceptions!

Yes, I too have a whole lot of memories from my youth, and yes those memories are some good ones I wouldn't trade for anything...but like I said before, folks are entitled to their thoughts. If you can acknowledge a cool memory and be happy by reliving it in your mind...who in the world are you hurting? Yourself? No way! Memories are just experiences that we use to grow from, and if you force these good times out of your mind then you're doing yourself as a human being a disservice.

Not to get on a soap box here, but one thing I try to always tell people when they are down in the dumps, for whatever reason they're depressed or stressed-out, is to stop and reflect on the GOOD THINGS they've had in their life...be it a favorite toy, a good friend, a pretty girl they had a crush on, a favorite TV show they used to like, whatever. Too often it's easy to forget the good things and dwell on the crap in this world...and why do we do that to ourselves?

Some self-proclaimed "hardcore" types tend to think that the only way to be realistic is to always assume the negative...and personally I think they're full of crap. Why blot out and forget the good things and only focus on the mundane or the bad? That's slanting their own perspective.

So no Bro...NEVER feel bad about reflecting on the good things...BE THANKFUL that you've had those good times when you take those strolls down memory lane, whatever those memories might be. [Thumbs Up]

(Last sick day for me for a while...no more long-winded posts out of me for a long time after tonight. [Laugh] )

*edit: Oh, and Brother climax, I don't mean to imply that you sound depressed or anything, I was just saying that I tell depressed folks to enjoy their good memories, it usually helps them to get out of their funk...but then, it goes without saying that you don't have to be depressed to enjoy good memories. I enjoy the past all the time...you should see my DVD collection. [Smile]

[ June 05, 2007, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: Lou Gojira ]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
and although i dont act on it, my snake still becomes a steel crow when ever those memories come back

i know how ya feel since my fetish developed at an early age too like 4 or 5 and i have many feet memories from the time i was a younger lad and where in most cases (ie a famous star or something) I can visualize the girl aging with me easily, there are some cases where I think back to that time and how i would've acted then if I had my kinky perversions known to me now.

i don't think you're so alone in that dilemna, but let me firmly state that women under 18 are not women to be acted on.

but there's nothing stopping me from thinking back to times where I was in a library in high school and i remember a girl who was dangling her soles and smiling in front of me. and there's nothing wrong IMO to fantasizing back to those memories assuming you were of legal age to have fun with her anyway.

i think it's common for people to fantasize about themselves being in a different status when it comes to their own placement within their fantasies. Being a hero who saves the day might be one example. in relation to your point, I think that when people place themselves in thier fantasies, that they don't always put themselves at their current age. so that's where I can identify somewhat with the younger memories you described.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely have to say 20ish because even though I am 19 you just dont want to get in trouble. Also if you live in Indiana or I guess any state you will get posted on familywatchdog.com Thats the last thing I would want
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
*whew* This is a very touchy topic with a lot of people, and for very good reasons! It's almost impossible to discuss this stuff with ANYBODY without emotions and tempers coming into the equation.

My take on it is this: Those video's of underage girls showing their feet are most likely planted by the Fed's in the first place...everybody should know by now that Big Brother's got his all-seeing eye on the internet, especially hot-spots like myspace and youtube...so if anybody wants to click on that stuff out of curiosity or for whatever reason they think they have to do it, well, whatever happens happens. I won't pity anybody for not using just a lick of common sense beforehand.

As for what a person deems as "too young", the answer to that question will always vary from individual to individual. What we have to OBEY is what society deems as "too young". Strange as it seems, 50 or 75 years ago it wouldn't have been a big deal if a guy in his 20's or 30's hooked up with a 16 year old girl. Heck, I've said this before, but in case anybody missed it, both of my grandmothers were "jail bait" when they married my 19 and 31 year old grandfathers, going by current societal standards...but in their time it was cool. Why the change? That's a whole other subject in itself...

Personally speaking, I don't begrudge anybody for anything they like to LOOK at (acting on these urges is a whole other ball of wax)...some guys like watching girls get it on with animals, some guys like chick-with-dick she-males, some guys like seeing anorexic girls...the only thing that separates all that kinda' questionable stuff from the questionable stuff in this topic is an awareness factor. Those girls, trannies, and whoever else KNOW that they're getting filmed just so guys can jack off to imagery of them. Do you think some 15 or 16 year old girl is going to FATHOM or even begin to UNDERSTAND somebody actually wanking it to their feet? My money says no...so then, it moves from a realm of perceived "eroticism" to plain ol' trashy exploitation...and taking advantage of others is simply not right no matter how you try to look at it.

This is pretty much my take on anything like that, except you put it into understandable words I would probably never be able to put together..Lou's so smart!
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by higharchlover:

Admiring is one thing, trying to get a piece of the action is a line I'll never cross!

That is how I see it. One should have good scruples and personal standards when it comes to age limits. Come on now, we know deep down what ages / mentalities are too young to mess with... don't try to fake it.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18 and over. paedophiles are the worst scum on the planet
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links