Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » pedophilles (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: pedophilles
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
[What's to say these guys would've remained law-abiding citizens if they were simply left alone?
[/QB]

Well I agree to a point,that it is entrapment and since the person was actually not an underage person but a cop, there actually was no damages. HOWEVER, the fact that most of them seemed to have done it before makes me wonder just how "law abiding" they really are. The one guy came into the garage and took off all his clothes and then walked on into a house he had never been in before. It makes sense that chances are, since he was so comfortable with doing this, that he has done it before. he even was caught again the following day!
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
The one guy came into the garage and took off all his clothes and then walked on into a house he had never been in before. It makes sense that chances are, since he was so comfortable with doing this, that he has done it before. he even was caught again the following day!

Good point. Obviously some of those guys need to get caught...I'm just wondering about all the other saps that they wind up busting...are they repeat offenders as well, or did they just get incredibly stupid that one single time?

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's strange to me now is that I think I have an age range with a 10 year buffer that goes in each direction of my current age as to what I like in women. There is exceptions of course, but this seems to be a constant with every year I age. I'm 39 now so it seems 29 to 49 years of age is my ideal range. I'm not sure how this will pan out in another 10 years when I'm closing in on 50.

The whole "teen" thing just doesn't appeal to me. Most don't seem to be bothered taking too much care of their feet as in pedicures and good looking footware until they start into their college years.

For example seeing a girl with the ring in her lip, hair cut choppy and dyed black, wearing baggy pants with a chain to a wallet, Slipknot t-shirt, and worn out converse sneakers is a quick way to limp the old bizkit here. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JayArr
Major Player
Member # 2229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayArr   Email JayArr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the UK, the legal age of consent is 16. But would I date a 16 year old? I think they're really too immature -- it definitely verges on pedophilia. However, to assert that I've never fancied one once I got out of my teens (and I recently turned 24, just to put things in perspective) is just plain absurd. There are plenty of 16 yr olds I have fancied / do fancy. It's all a matter of control. As Yoda says: "Control! You must learn control!" Any younger than THAT is very, very awkward, though. Fortunately, I can't say I've ever put myself in that sort of position, mentally or physically, and probably never will. Ironically, when I was still a teenager myself, I knew a 16 year old girl (hot as hell) who was dating a 25 year old guy. I also knew another young girl (barely 18) at work who claimed to regularly flirt with and be seeing all kinds of older MEN. I've also had a young girl (around 14) who genuinely seemed to fancy me a couple of years ago when I was queuing with some mates at a theme park. And I've had that same thing re-occur several times since. I gotta admit: the attention is nice. You can't deny biological reality. But you CAN control it. That's the key difference.

I have to admit that having a 13 year old sister puts a different spin on things. It kinda makes me freak a little bit at the notion of pedophilia in a whole new way. I guess this is as close to parental empathy as I can currently get. Being a parent naturally makes one more averse to certain things, does it not? And yeah .... perhaps my own personal setup grounds my thoughts and feelings that little bit more. I dunno. This is a complex issue. In ancient times, especially Ancient Greece, from which we draw many of our high ideals like democracy, it was common for men to have intimate relationships with young boys, in which they mentored, slept with and genuinely cared for them, which the boys would reciprocate and then go on to do themselves to other young boys when they became adults. A myopic person living today might refer to that as classic abuse -- a person was being abused and the abused later became the abuser. But that really is a gross simplification. And you can look to modern examples like Japan and its obsession, especially in manga / anime, with young virgin-like women and teens. As Lou said: emotions run high on this topic. And there are good reasons for that. But it doesn't pay to get too emotional over any issue in life, especially when the physical properties of attraction and the societal constructs that moderate them, or attempt to moderate them, are barely understood.

Now, I'm sure someone is going to call me on that: stop beating around the bush, JayArr! You just wanna know if I'd jack off to a 16 yr old's feet, right? In all honesty, I just might. I do have a few girls from totally legal foot sites that look 15/16, even though all models are 18 and above. And it does excite me. Heck, I'm a young guy with raging hormones. I get sick of the way society lays guilt trips on people. I mean, sex is the one thing we're physically best at (we wouldn't be here without it), but it's also the one thing we're mentally worst at. We just can't get our heads around the issues of gender and attraction and lust and sensuality at all. Our knowledge is like that of a child's, and in that sense, we're ALL children. Hell, can anyone here explain a foot fetish? It's the very reason this place exists and we're talking now -- yet there are no solid answers. Life is a puzzle. I hate the abuse of children in all forms, so anyone thinking of doing something to, say, a 9 or 10 yr old is instantly a fool, but is a 16 or a 17 yr old really a child? And why are the males in many videos featuring 18-22 year olds (or thereabouts; it's an arbitrary age range) nearly always older -- quite significantly older? Quite weird.

Sorry for the ramble, but this is an interesting topic, and I get taken by the muse every now and again. I guess I have difficulties with "line in the sand" style thinking. The more I read and see of the world, the less I feel I know; the blurrier everything becomes. These boundaries that we draw up for ourselves are really just that: boundaries that we have drawn up for ourselves. Obviously, they often need to be there for very specific reasons, but that doesn't mean the shades of grey aren't there or suddenly don't matter.

[ June 06, 2007, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: JayArr ]

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
What's strange to me now is that I think I have an age range with a 10 year buffer that goes in each direction of my current age as to what I like in women. There is exceptions of course, but this seems to be a constant with every year I age. I'm 39 now so it seems 29 to 49 years of age is my ideal range. I'm not sure how this will pan out in another 10 years when I'm closing in on 50.

The whole "teen" thing just doesn't appeal to me. Most don't seem to be bothered taking too much care of their feet as in pedicures and good looking footware until they start into their college years.

For example seeing a girl with the ring in her lip, hair cut choppy and dyed black, wearing baggy pants with a chain to a wallet, Slipknot t-shirt, and worn out converse sneakers is a quick way to limp the old bizkit here. [Roll Eyes]

Yeah... I think you summed up my feelings as well.
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
someone just called me a pedophille. im only 18 myself. gosh. so its wrong for me to like girls who are 16 and 17? yeah two years younger. im soo a pedophille!! notttt
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xm1
Board Regular
Member # 19377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xm1   Email xm1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend just turned 21 last month. He had a giant collection of pictures from about the last 6 years worth of parties and good times on his home machine that he was quickly reviewing and deleting due to the fact that, they were pictures of having a good time and he was having good time with alot of other people his age and through the years, he wasn't always an adult. So suddenly all his high school memories were suddenly pedophile materials that he could be put away for... some of which were his girlfriend at the time. Seriously i know i was having a good old time when i was in high school and i didnt think about it i was just being alive. But that was all evil apparently, and keeping personal images of that era can be considered a criminal thing now. Doesn't seem like in another decade or so there will be thousands of people in this same situation, growing up with camera phones and youtube, where images of this nature will be...eventually ridiculous to try and police. To me i just felt horrible for him. I know i have a box of things i saved from high school but it wasn't quite as explicit....
Posts: 27 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xm1:
My friend just turned 21 last month. He had a giant collection of pictures from about the last 6 years worth of parties and good times on his home machine that he was quickly reviewing and deleting due to the fact that, they were pictures of having a good time and he was having good time with alot of other people his age and through the years, he wasn't always an adult. So suddenly all his high school memories were suddenly pedophile materials that he could be put away for... some of which were his girlfriend at the time. Seriously i know i was having a good old time when i was in high school and i didnt think about it i was just being alive. But that was all evil apparently, and keeping personal images of that era can be considered a criminal thing now. Doesn't seem like in another decade or so there will be thousands of people in this same situation, growing up with camera phones and youtube, where images of this nature will be...eventually ridiculous to try and police. To me i just felt horrible for him. I know i have a box of things i saved from high school but it wasn't quite as explicit....

A very interesting point! My best buddy from my college days had pictures of a friend of hers sucking her toes when they were in highschool. I actually have a copy of the photos too which were from the early 80s. I didn't even think about those!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Feetlover
Board Regular
Member # 17921

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Feetlover   Email John Feetlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
quote:
Originally posted by markymark88:
is it wrong to admire and like the feet of someone under 18. and why is it okay to like an 18 year old feet.

Two words...

Pedophile and Jailbird

Both things you probably should try to aviod being.....

Pedophile and 9 mm: right between the eyes.... [Violent]

--------------------
----------------------------------
No perfume can beat the scent of female feet

Posts: 11 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markymark88
Major Player
Member # 19450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markymark88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg wow
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As markymark said, two years younger than he is doesnt make much of a difference. I think it only really starts to matter once you start being a proper adult.
Over here the age is 16, which is probably too young, but again depends on the people, and of course the age difference.

I didn't like 16 year olds when I was 16, I liked the 19-20 year olds, but at that age older wimminz don't go with younger boys, its the other way round [Cry]

(What also confused me back when I was a little lad, when I was 16 I could go and bang all the ladies I liked -well, I couldn't, but legally...- but I couldn't look at the ladies on the internet. Weird, right?

[ June 09, 2007, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: cliveman ]

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It matters on the girl..whether it be a 15 yr old or a 35 yr old...as long as she has hot feet I'll stare and think of different positions I'd like to fuck her feet in. Now bearing in mind that just as long as they are LEGAL...anything that is not legal(i.e. 13) then I will not imagine different positions I'd like to fuck her feet in but I can look at them and say to myself that they will have cute feet when they grow older. Now guys fuck off because you know you do the same thing as I do so dont try and play yourself to be all high and mighty in regard to saying "I hate pedophiles and I NEVER look at younger girls peds"! thats a pretty bold statement to make...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ hahaha, true, I think a lot of guys just like to cover their asses. kinda like homophobe syndrome or maybe equitably comparable in our fetish, the guys who make the biggest stink about male feet.

sometimes you have to wonder if when people say things really loudly if it is perhaps a means to really try hard to get people to think you really hate something, be it pedophiles or whatever as a distraction mechanism so that people don't potentially think of you as being the thing you so vociferously shout out against, LOL

I actually see this a lot in real life beyond just foot fetish (as I mentioned homophobia as one thing). And BTW, did I mention how much I hate male feet!!!! It is the most sick and disgusting thing in the world people just like pedophiles!! Even far worse than murderers or genocidal leaders of nations, far worse! LOL

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ excellent point

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trust me that when I make a post it is to espress how I feel without any other hidden agenda. I have a friend who's daughter developed at an early age so grown men started to just look and admire. These so called innocent looks at this little girl made her think it was ok to have sex with a grown man. One so called man that was weak enough in mind to lust after her beauty found it hard to resist when she offered her body to him.......long story short she got pregnant and lost the baby due to complications and does not know if she will be able to have children when she does get older. If you think it ok 'just to look' I don't agree but don't try to fool yourselves by believing all guys feel like you do.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links