Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do all your friends or family know you have one? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: do all your friends or family know you have one?
jks got a feetish
Board Regular
Member # 25019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jks got a feetish   Author's Homepage   Email jks got a feetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
because im 18, most girls and boys at my ages in my eyes would take the piss out of me for having a foot fetish, but it isnt that bad, is it? the people ive told have been alright with it but that only like 4 or 5 people. i want to know if theres anyone in this forum that is opposite to me that has all there friends knowing and them sayin, "yeah, thats the person with the foot fetish" and them bein totally cool with it, if u are out there, ur a god to me lol.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 18, friends know. We don't speak about it.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jks got a feetish
Board Regular
Member # 25019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jks got a feetish   Author's Homepage   Email jks got a feetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whys that, do they take the mick out of u, or it jus like "meh, we dont care tbh"
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only like two of my closest friends know...and it never comes up and if it does, im always the one who brings it up (although one of the two of those friends thats close to me, he has a taste for feet too meaning i dont think he has an all out obsession like i do but feet dont bother him either)
Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's how my buddies are about my foot fetish, they were like "Whatever floats your boat," and don't really say anything to me about it. About the only time I was teased about it was when I was massaging this girl's feet in front of my buddies, and one of my friends jokingly asked me if I needed a cigarette. I just said I was good and laughed about it.

My parents also know I have a foot fetish, but they don't approve at all. Actually, I try not to talk about anything regarding my sex life or dating life to them at all, although my mom will occasionally keep asking me why I don't have a girlfriend yet and if I still like feet. Other than that, the only family members who know I like feet are my cousins, who don't really care what I like. My oldest cousin, though, has a hardcore foot fetish like myself, so we really relate more than we ever have.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 20, all my friends have known, family's known. Ever since i realized it, i've been open about it. And all the girls i know know i have one, which has led to me to many pedicures and sometimes more. All my friends do exactly as you say, "That's the dude who likes toes/feet" I'm completely fine with it. Just had a decent fetish conversation with a friend from work on the ride home this morning, he and i both have different fetishes, but discuss the likeness and hardships/good times we've had through both.

Edit: Also, the same friend i spoke about on the ride home, as well as the rest of my friend will often point out girls who are wearing revealing footwear, or girls they think who are good looking who we've seen for the first time barefoot. It's always seemed to work pretty well for me.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jks got a feetish
Board Regular
Member # 25019

shit salvy, ur parents know, how they find out? my bro knows, i forgot how, my mum knows becuase she was tidyin the computer room and found a cd i bought off an ebayer that had kindly took pictures of her feet and sent me them on a cd labelled "my feet" she was on the fone at the time when she shown me and havent really said shit since, my dad finding outs the funniest though. he must of been going through the history on the computer or what, but me being me ages ago would type things into the google image search, so he brought me into the computer room and shown me previous seraches that went by names like "toe sucking" and "feet fucking", he was not best pleased, n i was more than embarresed, i was about 15 at the time lol.
Grishnak
Board Regular
Member # 16756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grishnak   Email Grishnak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my roommate knows cuz we were drunk and talking about fetishes.

i think my parents know cuz my dad found my foot fetish tape.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I understand the question....kinda hard to read.....

Only my ex-girlfriends know, and whoever they may have told about it. My sister also knows because my very first girlfriend was telling her that I always rubbed her feet. Nobody has ever really confronted me about it except my sister. She just asked "whats your thing with feet?" I just shrug my shoulders. She thinks its weird but it doesn't bother me. I like what I like!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudray
Loyal Member
Member # 18758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudray   Email cloudray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mother and a few family friends know about it but that's it. In fact my mother has a borderline foot/shoe fetish anyway. I've had it as far as I can remember so I probably inherited it from her.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a great deal older than you and none of my friends or family know. Though I don't go to great lengths to hide it, I consider my sexual preferences to be a private matter. Though we might occassionally joke about a body part, I couldn't begin to tell you any of my closest friends sexual preferences.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jks got a feetish:
shit salvy, ur parents know, how they find out? my bro knows, i forgot how, my mum knows becuase she was tidyin the computer room and found a cd i bought off an ebayer that had kindly took pictures of her feet and sent me them on a cd labelled "my feet" she was on the fone at the time when she shown me and havent really said shit since, my dad finding outs the funniest though. he must of been going through the history on the computer or what, but me being me ages ago would type things into the google image search, so he brought me into the computer room and shown me previous seraches that went by names like "toe sucking" and "feet fucking", he was not best pleased, n i was more than embarresed, i was about 15 at the time lol.

They began piecing it together ever since I was young. From what I could remember, I always liked playing with female feet, whomever they belonged to as long as they were nice. So while my mom's friend was my first real experience, my precocious little self would mostly end up playing with the feet of my mom, my aunts, and my cousins. I did stop messing with my mom's feet and my aunts' feet when I was young, but the cousins were still fair game until I was much older, especially my older cousing, who would always let me play with her feet. Anyway, to make a long story short, we moved to a new neighborhood when I was turning 12, and there were a lot of girls my age and a bit older in my neighborhood. 3 up the street, 3 across the street, and 1 around the corner. Out of those 7, I played with 3 of the girls' feet. One day, my mother caught me messing with one of the neighbors' feet and told me off. Then my parents confronted me about it and told me off together. Since then, they've either criticized me or made fun of me for it, since they think its like the pinnacle of weirdness for some reason. I've never bothered to argue with them either.

The only thing that really bugged me was when we went to El Salvador and met up with my mom's best friend (different friend than my first remembered experience). When I was younger, about 7 or 8, she came to stay with us for a weekend when she was in this country visiting for about a month. I had massaged her feet and she enjoyed it. Fast forward to about 11 years later and I see my mom's friend for the first time in that same timespan. She remembered that I had given her a foot massage and in front of my mother, she had innocently teased me with her feet. My mom then told her that it was a sexual thing for me, with a clear undertone that she thought it was strange. My mom's friend didn't say anything negative about it, just asked "Really?" and I asked my mom to leave it alone. She put me on blast really and I walked away, but my mom's friend winked at me and smiled, like if she was telling she didn't think it was weird at all.

So because of my parents, I typically try to keep my fetish under wraps around most of my family. Really, the only person I ever to talk to in person about my love of feet is my oldest cousin, and that's because he has a foot fetish too. Most of my friends know, of course, but they just accept it about me and move on. I'm genuinely thankful for that.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wife, of course,sister in law and her husband and my wife's best friend(a girl). i wish they did not, i would have love to keep it between my wife and i, it is a very private thing and i love my privacy.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
I'm a great deal older than you and none of my friends or family know. Though I don't go to great lengths to hide it, I consider my sexual preferences to be a private matter. Though we might occassionally joke about a body part, I couldn't begin to tell you any of my closest friends sexual preferences.

Like you, I am probably older than most of the people here. Although I have never told anyone I personally know or am related to of my fetish, I might not deny it if the subject came up, depending on the person and the situation. But also like you, it is a subject I choose not to discuss except in a venue such as this. However, as I have grown older, I have gotten less paranoid about it. For example, primarily to save money, I rent an apartment in my sister's house (she being older than me) after her husband moved out and, also to save money, we share a computer on which I have downloaded hundreds of foot pictures. Now, to the best of my knowledge she doesn't know how to open downloaded images, as she does only e-mail, Web browsing and occasionally a Word document. But if she has somehow opened one of my downloads through, say, the startup menu, she hasn't asked me about it, and at the age I am now, I'm not sure I would care if she did. In my teens and twenties, that would have been a different matter.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately alot of my friends are very closed minded so I've never really opened up to them about it, and I don't think I ever really will. I do have a feeling they may have found out through past girlfriends but it doesn't really come up.

As for my family none of them have an idea, although I do recall a time when I was younger and my dad found some pictures but I don't think they were too clearly foot oriented so I may have been in the clear. [Big Grin]

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links