Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do all your friends or family know you have one? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: do all your friends or family know you have one?
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its all about confidence and accepting yourself. Tommy Lee has a foot fetish and no one would call him wierd. Because he's got confidence. My buddies know I like feet and just about every girl I pick up and sleep with. They don't care. Many are even intrigued because they know that if they're feet aren't up to par regardless of how hot they are, they get far less attention from me. A funny thing when dealing with women who've been told they're perfect their whole lives.
I just view it as being part of being very picky when it comes to who i'm attracted too which ultimately make one more attractive. e.g Pam Anderson has a gorgeous body execept her feet. Every guy in the world would overlook that except for you. Who is she more apt to try and impress? You, or the tons of other guys? Use your fetih to your advantage.
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladywatermelon
Board Regular
Member # 24532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladywatermelon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Ex-girlfriend knows and when she has her girlfriends over she makes sure to call me and mess around with me. She overexaggerates the words like, "I am Painting my toooeeessss" and her friends are confused and wondering why she said it like that. Other than that I don't think anyone knows about mine.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NyAd
Loyal Member
Member # 25092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NyAd   Email NyAd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i tell only close friends!!

--------------------
 -

Regards...
NyAd

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadixx
Board Regular
Member # 22316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadixx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao,your an 'in the closet' foot fetish case. Pretty much everyone I know know's about my fetish. I dont give a fuck. Sure every once in awhile someone tries to crack a joke about it. Its not like its an abnormal fetish such as having a spatula stuck in your ass. Some guys like boobs,some guys like ass and then there are those of us privledged enough to get to enjoy feet. Did you know that in most surveys on sexual fetishes that feet rank in at number 1 by a hefty lead? If u want to tell people about it,tell them. Its not really a big deal. Its just feet. Not like you want to dress up like hitler and fuck a nun in the ass while you slice up her back with a razor blade or something. My fiance knew about me liking feet before we ever even started dating,and do you know what that led to? she gave me her feet like 2 days after we started dating. Now i get them pretty much any time I want. She doesnt care. Just let it out man. I mean,dont just blurt out 'I LIKE TO SNIFF GIRLS FEET!' in the middle of any random conversation,that would be awkward and probably make people uncomfortable. Just wait for the right time and all will be well.

Peace

--------------------
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those who have family that know- do they tend to act odd and hide their feet when you're around or if you look down?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudray
Loyal Member
Member # 18758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudray   Email cloudray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
For those who have family that know- do they tend to act odd and hide their feet when you're around or if you look down?

I've noticed my mother do that a few times. It bothers me when she does because I suspect she thinks I was looking at her feet or shoes when in truth my gaze was just wondering aimlessly. I also have a habit of watching the ground as I walk anyway just because I like to see where I'm stepping.

I don't think it bothers her that much though and she rarely brings it up because I'm pretty sure she at least has a shoe fetish. Though I noticed once when she gave me her cell phone to make a call that she has a picture of her foot on it stomping on a toy. So I don't know. I never bring it up though. Her two closest friends know about it and they've joked about it on occasion but as soon as they do (or I suspect they are about to) I cut them off before they can finish and forcibly change the subject.

I'm 21 and I've never dated anyone, probably never will. Considering how un social I am I don't want anyone else if I can help it to ever know since most people probably think I'm a weird enough loser as it is.

Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links