Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best Places to live for foot fetishists... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best Places to live for foot fetishists...
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any thoughts? Las Vegas, NYC, Pac Northwest, California, Florida?

Just curious [Smile]

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My own house is pretty good for me personally! [Big Grin]

However I imagine anywhere with mild winter temps so that the ladies can walk around in sandals almost year round would be best. Even here in north Texas I see thongs and bare feet daily. A young grad student was relaxing on my patio at my coffee shop just yesterday with her pretty bare feet propped up on the chair while she was studying.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to date a gal from Dallas and I was always amazed at the great feet in when I would visit her...must be all that southern charm [Laugh]
Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I swear, no matter how cold it may get out here in Southern California, there will always be at least 5 women I see daily wearing sandals. I ain't complaining, but I'm just saying.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikeyagogo
Board Regular
Member # 22899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeyagogo   Email mikeyagogo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The San Francisco Bay Area! Right now its 75 degrees in mid November...........Feet everywhere!!
Posts: 24 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say the usual warm weather areas of Southern California, Hawaii, and Central and South Florida, where it is at least mild year round, and the temperature is often warm enough for girls to go around in sandals or flip flops, and even hit the beaches.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a womens shoe store. [Wink]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Dr. Mic,

One thing I've noticed here in Northeast is that evena s the weather gets colder, some women just love to wear sandals and flops...now THAT's a committment!

FJB...if I could I would [Smile]

dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at my art school. those hippie chicks just don't get tired of wearing flip-flops. and it's about 45 degrees outside. :-) I'm not complaining.

--------------------
Winter time sucks.. pretty female soles are hibernating.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Add Arizona to the list, my friends...today's temp, 83 deg F and sunny. That is perfect flip flop, open toed, high heel, slides, sandals and mules weather.

Here it is feet showing weather almost year around.

Six-Oh-Deuce, baby! [Cool]

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New York City during the 6 and a half(or so) warm weather months. Mainly do to the legendary Bryant Park. Where else can you go at luchtime and, over the course of a few hours, literally see thousands of TOTALLY BAREfeet(screw boring feet in flip flops and sandals) propped up on chairs and stools? Since its New York, there's a density and variety of women you won't find anywhere else in the world and lots of them are gorgeous. Most of you have seen RealBareSoles/Footpatrol's candids. The majority were recorded in Bryant Park so you know what I'm talking about! I'm not even going to get into weekends at Central Park's Sheep Meadow. Sheesh!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I swear, no matter how cold it may get out here in Southern California, there will always be at least 5 women I see daily wearing sandals.

Same here in Florida. I always see tons of flip-flops and sandals no matter how cold- which I love! Most days even if it starts cold it warms up into the 60's and 70's by late morning or early afternoon. Still hot to see girls showing off their feet and toes when it's that cold in the morning and evenings.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Central florida is the place to be. Point blank.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Look like we 've covered lots of ground except Midwest and Northwest..anyone??
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
san francisco armoury
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links