Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best Places to live for foot fetishists... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best Places to live for foot fetishists...
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Los Angeles - Skid row.

There's lots of cheap and desperate feet that view concepts like "kinky & perverted" as a walk in the park [Big Grin]

[ November 15, 2007, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to live in the supposed midwest - northern midwest - if you are into socked feet it is great. But I blew outta there at 17 and lived somewhere warm ever since.

I think women showing off their feet in general has changed over the years so maybe it is a cultural thing, too.

In some places and with some chics - just cuz it is above freezing doesn't mean you take those toe-up nasty dawgs for a walk.

Elvis likes 'em long, lean and diggin' the green.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used to always say nyc, fl, vegas, chicago, and cali, but i live in NC now and its just as good. pretty much now as long as snow isnt on the ground flipflops are being worn!

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you LeDaemon!!! Kickin' it with my wife at any given time in any given room inside my own crib...
But, living in the Tampa Bay area gives me the good fortune of seeing beautiful feet year round everywhere..
Try going to one of the many clubs in Ybor City on a Saturday night.... I could quite possibly sustain a serious neck injury with all the hot feet I'm looking down at... LOL

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to grow some balls and move away from PA because from now until march at the earliest the feet are gone

and for a guy like me who can't like a girl unless I know what her feet look like that isn't good

obviously the warm weather states are the best

i noticed that many of the websites are run out of florida

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
recycler1973
Board Regular
Member # 9727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for recycler1973   Email recycler1973   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I grew up in Florida, and I thought I would really miss out when I moved to the Northeast ten years ago. It turns out that the most luck I've had with the fetish are from women who live here in the Northeast! I had virtually no luck in Florida.

Of course, it could all be due to bad timing...

--------------------
Adam
The Recycler
Southfield MI USA
recycler@duh.org

Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definatly not up here in canada [Cry]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hickville georgia ain't so bad either.

chics aren't used to the freaky stuff out here, so if you play it from an explorative angle you can get good results.

i have been lately.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
In a womens shoe store. [Wink]

_fjb_

Good answer!
Hey, how about Hawaii? After all, their native dance is always danced barefooted!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anywhere in South America or below the equator [Big Grin]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links