Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » dating and having sex (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: dating and having sex
Joanne
Loyal Member
Member # 24406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joanne   Email Joanne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey all,

you may have seen in my other posts, im 24 years old and saving myself until marraige to have sex.

i jjust want to know other peoples views on this, and all you people who date, and have sex...seperate...find another partner...have sex - and continue the cycle - how do you do that? dont you have thoughts about sex with the other partners you had?

in my mind i just think i want my first time to be with my husband...so we have a connection there (and also i want him to be a virgin as well - YEAH - help me find a virgin guy) LOL do they still exist on this planet?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still think there are some males out there around 24 years old who are virgins. I was one until I turned 22.

While dating my wife, I never had thoughts of the other women I had sex with while we were having sex. Every now and then they might have popped into my mind, only because something reminded me of them, but it was never a feeling of wanting them back. Thats why I'm with my wife now, because she was the best thing to ever happen to me, and none of those other women, which weren't many, were as special as my wife.

If you want a virgin, I'm sure there's some out there. It may be a little hard to find one, but your patience will pay off. And just cause he's a virgin, doesn't mean he'll be a better person than one who's not. Good luck finding him!

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joanne:
I'm 24 years old and saving myself until marraige to have sex.

Good for you Joanne! I think that's wonderful!

quote:
...all you people who date, and have sex...seperate...find another partner...have sex -and continue the cycle - how do you do that?
I never did. I only had pre-marital sex, with two girls- the first was the girl I dated from 7th grade through our first year of college (both we and everyone else thought sure we would get married, but we drifted apart). The second was my fiance', now my wife, during our engagement- and believe it or not it was her choice to instigate sex, not mine.

We had done nothing besides some heavy-duty kissing since becoming engaged but one night she disrobed herself, laid on the floor, and offered herself to me. I could have said no, but I wasn't that strong. Put simply, I never had sex with anyone I didn't think I was going to be marrying. Kinda the "middle ground" between sleeping with several (or lots) of girls and total abstinence.

I think waiting is an extremely honorable thing to do.

quote:
don't you have thoughts about sex with the other partners you had?
I had no thoughts about sex with my first girlfriend while dating and becoming engaged to my wife.

quote:
...and also i want him to be a virgin as well - YEAH - help me find a virgin guy) LOL do they still exist on this planet?
They do. My son, who is 22 is still one, and I'm sure there are others. Not alot, but there are others.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming that you're talking about total abstinence? (No heavy petting, mutual masturbation, etc.)One of the arguments that footguys will make is that we can enjoy feet sexually without intercourse.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grey Fox
Board Regular
Member # 5552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grey Fox   Author's Homepage   Email Grey Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I myself am 24, still a virgin, and am waiting for marriage before I indulge in sex. It's always been my feelings to wait until I do it with my future wife (considering I ever get one at the rate I'm going, that is) so that there is a strong connection between the two of us. So, the answer to your question "do they still exist on this planet?" is...yes, they do, and I'm proof of that.

--------------------
Grey Fox

Posts: 19 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe because i'm an atheist or maybe because i just read this post at the wrong time(i'm very angry right now), I think that to get married without getting to know that person well enough is a big mistake, and the reason why 51% of them end up in divorce. People continue to minimize the importance of sex until it is too late. one should live with the other person first, couples should have the chance of getting sick of each other, they should fuck each other silly first, and if they still want to be with each other, then and only then, they should get married.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it funny when a foot fetishist that would rather indulge in feet than have sex says they're abstaining from sex. They're just not into sex. The true measure of thier virtue would be for them to abstain from feet too. But that's the pot calling the kettle jet black.
I enjoy sex and have had many partners since getting over my foot fetish and enjoying other aspects of sexuality. I too was alot like some here that are virgins. Pretty convenient for me to stay a virgin because I wanted feet more anyway. I realized that I was being selfish though when I had my first love. I was happy with her feet and the other things she did to me. But was she happy? Not so much. So thats how I had sex for the first time. Even at 19 I felt like the last person on earth. Many women later I enjoy sex and I see it as what you make of it. Sometimes I have sex with women I really care about and I make sure to take care of them while we're in bed. Other times it's just for fun and I don't know her last name. I find that the more sex you have the better one gets at it. As for the sexes there is a bit of a double standard. Women who have multiple partners are looked down upon while men that do aren't exactly lauded by women...but i've never missed out on a date because I was pretty good with women. Isn't it funny that women are usually always attracted to the guys that have the most sex as opposed to the guys that don't.
Someday i'll get married and on that night my wife and I will have a blast. I know she'll be the last woman I sleep with and every other woman before her was just practice. We have a lifetime together....luckliy i've been training for many years to keep her on her toes till we're old ;o)
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joanne....I'm being brutally honest...I'm a 24-year-old male who happens to be a virgin, saving myself until marriage also [Smile]

Yes, they do exist out there!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
Maybe because i'm an atheist or maybe because i just read this post at the wrong time(i'm very angry right now), I think that to get married without getting to know that person well enough is a big mistake, and the reason why 51% of them end up in divorce. People continue to minimize the importance of sex until it is too late. one should live with the other person first, couples should have the chance of getting sick of each other, they should fuck each other silly first, and if they still want to be with each other, then and only then, they should get married.

i couldnt agree more, makes perfect sense.
i´m not exactly an atheist but i know i will never get married...not because of the commitment, i´ve been 100% commited to someone before

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless the guys that can stay virgins until their 20's. There was no way in hell I would have been able to do that. The urge was SOOOO great that it was almost uncontrollable. From my first time at 15 till now... when I get that urge, I HAVE to have it.

I agree with babeflover on this one. In my opinion, the sex life of a couple is VERY important. I myself could not imagine marrying a woman I've never slept with, then find out that the sex is not that great. One of the key ingredients to a happy marriage is a good and healthy sex life, and you don't know if you have that until you've actually had sex with each other. You can be 100% compatible on an emotional level, but if you're not compatible on a physical level you're in for a rough time.

Sex to me is just a healthy human desire. Nothing more, nothing less. I would much rather prefer that a woman gives me her pure heart, than her pure vagina.

[ December 07, 2007, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: longhitter04 ]

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
- YEAH - help me find a virgin guy) LOL do they still exist on this planet?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

right here my dear!! [Big Grin]

course i really wish that wasn't the case but ya know [Laugh]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:

X - 3!!!

Many folks put the "save it for marriage" bit on such a pedestal. I'm a believer in practicing safe sex whenever YOU personally are ready for it. That means having the maturity and responsibility to deal with the consequences of what can be the outcome of exchanging bodily fluids between friends. I truly think the longer someone waits it out for "the right one" and the honeymoon night the more unsure of them self they can become.

For example I work with a 26 year old woman (only woman in age she has the mental capacity of maybe a 13 year old) that wears a "purity" ring and is as naive to sex and most things in general. Surprisingly she lives with several roommates and not at home with her parents that live 1000 miles away. She basically can't make any decision for herself until she prays on it first. She believes that god tells her what's best for her on everything she prays about. Which means he has given her a lot of fucked up information in the past, but she still finds him infallible! At her age she hasn't had a serious boyfriend ever. She is really nice looking (with cute little feet as well) but she hasn't developed that bit of maturity that I think comes with having a serious and intimate relationship.

Personally I played house with my wife for 5 years before we got legally married. I had sexual relationships before her and no hangups about that first sexual encounter since I was a teen when I got my first experience. I don't believe in just sleeping around with anyone and everyone. I think sex should be reserved for someone that you really care about (maybe its only for a really short time...) and if you are taking precautions to prevent an unwanted pregnancy.

The only persons I think that should have any reason to wait for sex until marriage are women in 3rd world countries that get a "hymen inspection" on their wedding night to make sure they are pure. Woe to the one that had her cherry prematurely popped and is sentenced to buried to her neck and stoned.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joanne
Loyal Member
Member # 24406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joanne   Email Joanne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks all for your input...glad to know there are virgin guys out there too. SO NICE :- )

i just dream of marrying the right guy, then having my first sex (and his first sex) on the honeymoon - thats my dream - and that sex lasts all night long, making love and everything else :- )

well about touching (other than sex) well ive never kissed a guy before, never even seen a guy naked before...never dated in that sense....so you get the picture.

i want my first everything to be with my husband.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wanted to say something else to you Joanne but i think i wont. i hope everything will turn out just as you dream it.
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
(and also i want him to be a virgin as well - YEAH - help me find a virgin guy) LOL do they still exist on this planet?

lol well I'm a 28.5 year old virgin guy...never had a girlfriend dated or even kissed/made out (and yeah no "foot action" either).

I have no plans on ever getting married at this point so am not holding out for that...I would really rather wait to meet a girl that I CARE about to lose it to though. I keep hearing "well go down to Nevada and lose it to a prostitute or just some random girl at a party and get it over with." What would have been the point of waiting this long though just to lose it on a one-night fling is my problem with that...plus it would seem like it would be a lot more enjoyable with someone I knew and cared about.

Oh well...just thought I would throw my 2 cents in. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
quote:
(and also i want him to be a virgin as well - YEAH - help me find a virgin guy) LOL do they still exist on this planet?

lol well I'm a 28.5 year old virgin guy...never had a girlfriend dated or even kissed/made out (and yeah no "foot action" either).

holy shit dude you sound like me except i'm 25 [Eek!]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links