Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My love/hate of flats, slip-ons, whatever they're called (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My love/hate of flats, slip-ons, whatever they're called
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe it's become more of a North American trend (correct me if I'm wrong) but a lot of college girls are nowadays wearing flats (or whatever they're called). I hate how it hides their feet and there are days, especially in the summer, when I think it just downright sucks. But I get driven absolutely off the wall when they decide to take them off in class. Seeing their usually red sweaty feet and wondering what their flats smell like makes me want to lunge at them. Personally though, I'm more of a thick flip-flop sandal fan [Smile]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flops are great for foot viewing. (and smell)
But I'd still prefer the flats if I'm lucky enough to have the feet in my face.
[Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for a guy who loves seeing gals in pumps.. these new ballet flats kinda kills my buzz! however.. seeing their feet after they slip them off.. is much comfort!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pb_1234
Board Regular
Member # 24712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pb_1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a North American trend (well, not exclusively). They're massive in the UK, also; my girlfriend has around 15 pairs, I'd say. I think they're cute, much nicer than trainers.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rpm...... i couldnt have said it better! i love the extra worn ones which you can see the toe prints in. AMAZING, love it!

but the feet in your face after ballet flats is amazing!! the hottness and sweaty reddness. mmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen enough of them to realize that it is some type of at least small footwear trend, but fortunately, here in Florida, most females still stick with flip-flops and sandals.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess i'm pretty simple... I still love to see kim wear just some simple flip flops or barefoot on the boat... She is constantly wearing open toe heels and slig backs. I prefer to see the toes no matter what she is wearing.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Love ballet flats. What a tease. And they usually come off when a girl is sitting at a table etc. Then as was said the feet are really moist and soft looking. Plus the toe of those shoes follow the natural contours of the female foot.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
I Love ballet flats. What a tease. And they usually come off when a girl is sitting at a table etc. Then as was said the feet are really moist and soft looking. Plus the toe of those shoes follow the natural contours of the female foot.

YES! i sooooooo agree!! so sexy.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone on the forum has said those flats can make the feet quite smelly - I personally like the way they look on a woman's foot soooo damn sexy. Even better when you're, say, studying in a library and they come right off! You can get bare soles in rain or shine, or sometimes even snow!! Hell yeah to flats for making our foot viewing more versatile!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Someone on the forum has said those flats can make the feet quite smelly...

I've heard this from numerous sources, and it's one of the reasons I like them. I like the ones that show toe cleavage, and like spartanguy said, some have a very sexy shape that complements the foot.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also like that women are more likely to completely remove ballet flats than flip-flops. I like to see foot play (especially cross-ankled foot rubbing) and the fact that lots of chicks leave their flops on their feet can prevent me from witnessing that kind of action. Only when the shoes are all the way off does the true show begin!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Someone on the forum has said those flats can make the feet quite smelly...

I've heard this from numerous sources, and it's one of the reasons I like them. I like the ones that show toe cleavage, and like spartanguy said, some have a very sexy shape that complements the foot.
I know first hand this is true. One of the jobs I got right out of high school was as a stockman at OfficeMax. A girl I worked with was real skinny, cute, and always wore black flats (closed toe). One day I was doing stock on a lower shelf, sitting on one of those step stools, and she was beside me talking about something or rather. I decided to take a chance (either it'd work or she'd go away, win/win) and said wow you got really narrow feet. That prompted her to extend her foot for a better view and I took off the flat. She had long toes, my favorite. [Wink] She was like "Don't! They're stinky!" I took a whiff and said, "Yeah, a little" (it was really a LOT but kept that to myself). Asked her if she was ticklish, she said no, I tried anyway (she was telling the truth) but said it felt good and I gave her a quick foot massage (bout a minute) before we both returned to our duties.

I saw her like once maybe four years ago but she didn't recognize me. But yeah, flats do make the feet smelly and apparently soft.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameon
Elite Trooper
Member # 20877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
flats are subtly sexy!

the shape is wonderful to the foot
toe clevage is amazing
they also slip off when sitting, i.e lots of shoeplay.
feet look so soft and smelly after taken off.

Also, they offer no cushion to the feet so if yer lady has been walking on them allday then chances are, her feet will be well sore! perfect for a rub and a smell!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgot to mention toe clevage. Wife wears them and I LUV EM. Especially when she takes them off!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links