Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My love/hate of flats, slip-ons, whatever they're called (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My love/hate of flats, slip-ons, whatever they're called
mikeyagogo
Board Regular
Member # 22899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeyagogo   Email mikeyagogo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell yes... flats are the best!
My girl will wear them on purpose when she goes out because she knows ill be home waiting to smell em!
Also the toe cleavage!

Posts: 24 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love them. Seeing a girl dangling her flats is almost a sub fetish for me
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mature women have been wearing these shoes since the forties and fifties. My favorite type whether cross ankles or dangling they are coming off. Well worn are the best guaranteed shoeplay and most likely barefoot. I enjoy the tease and wondering does she have pretty feet. Ninety percent my question has been answered. Just look at this scenario. Four women sitting playing bridge honestly, how many in your mind will shoeplay. I say all of them I have seen too many times in twenty years of watching. Young man does not have a clue sorry to say. Glad to see they are coming back in style.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whilst mature feet have cropped up.

my mums friend had a pair which she had to throw away!

i LOVED smelling them, they were just so sweaty and moist and smelly.

Ballet flats are great for toe prints, sweat stains, they are pretty much perfect.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudray
Loyal Member
Member # 18758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudray   Email cloudray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I hate flats. They do smell nice but they're hideous. I like a foot to look sexy when they're in shoes, and flats just don't do it for me.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want overtly sexy! Death to flats! Give me visible feet or you may as well give the girls mucklucks.

Flats were very popular in the early 80's and there was very little that could be more frustrating. I'm a sight-guy (as opposed to a smell-guy). I want to see those pretty feet and tend to resent that which covers them.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip-flops are ok, but I prefer the senusuality appeal of strappy high heels. SHHs are [Jerkoff] [Thud] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like ballet flats they are very common in the U.K. I somehow feel the mystery is there with these shoes okay you cannot see the foot displayed as much but the thought of what lies in these shoes is what is exciting. Where I work a student girl used to wear some black flats to work and one day when it was raining and she came in her feet were a little wet, she was sitting having her lunch when she was airing her feet on the radiator. Her flats had toe-prints and all her friend (my boss) could say was dry your feet her reply was sorry my feet smell cheesy, my god I nearly dropped all my files, I work in a hospital it was just so exciting for her to say this, I would have literally give anything to worship her cheesy feet and smell those lovely flats. I like them and I think they will remain popular because they are comfortable and easy to kick off!
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by collegefootguy:
I believe it's become more of a North American trend (correct me if I'm wrong) but a lot of college girls are nowadays wearing flats (or whatever they're called). I hate how it hides their feet and there are days, especially in the summer, when I think it just downright sucks. But I get driven absolutely off the wall when they decide to take them off in class. Seeing their usually red sweaty feet and wondering what their flats smell like makes me want to lunge at them. Personally though, I'm more of a thick flip-flop sandal fan [Smile]

I feel somewhat like you do. I like flats because they represent the potential for her to slip them off... almost as much as flip flops.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by collegefootguy:
I believe it's become more of a North American trend (correct me if I'm wrong) but a lot of college girls are nowadays wearing flats (or whatever they're called). I hate how it hides their feet and there are days, especially in the summer, when I think it just downright sucks. But I get driven absolutely off the wall when they decide to take them off in class. Seeing their usually red sweaty feet and wondering what their flats smell like makes me want to lunge at them. Personally though, I'm more of a thick flip-flop sandal fan [Smile]

i know what you're saying about thick platform flip flops! they are the only type of flip flip that make me incredably horny.

just seeing the deep toe prints and the smell is amazing!!! my mums friend left some in the room and to my luck i got a quick sniff.... i was rock solid as i sniffed them. they smelt like heaven, and it was so intoxicating........

but balet flats are sexy as hell. since this thread has started i look at them more and more.

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry, but if u kno my record then here it goes...Ballet flats/crocs (same category to me) have to be the worst styles of footwear ever made!!! Just about any enclosure can cause removal/aroma/sweat, but these have 0 sex appeal...It seems like the croc fad is fading, and hopefully, once it warms back up, ballet flats will be of the past...Last summer, it could be 90+ degrees and there were still these ballet shoes everywhere just because it was the trend [Cry] Just my opinion, but they make a female look like a little school girl or something...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Kristy
Board Regular
Member # 14345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Kristy   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot Kristy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they're really cute, but haven't been able to find a pair that fits my high arches. From the side, you can see the gap & curve of my sole. I feel like they're going to pop off any moment while walking in them!

--------------------
My personal site
My Clips 4 Sale

Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Kristy, thats what i love about them. the shape, the sexiness....

i love the way that softer material ballet flats mould to the shape of the foot. SO HOT!!! mmmmm

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At first i hated the comeback of flats haveing not seen them since i was in the eighth grade but now about twenty years later i find them mcuh better than the ones used years past. I think that they show the contour of the feet better and leave alot to the imagination and occationally women slip them off around me and a catch a glimpse. Let's face it alot of women out there that wear open toed shoes and flip flops would be better covering their ugly feet where as the trend to "hide" or "protect" them usually have the stunning sexy feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the shoes themselves have no sex appeal whatsoever,and they are very popular with the emo/hipster culture,hence the reson why I disliked them for soo long-TILL I was @ friends party and this emo girl had them and would dangle them on n off.her soles were red,and looked sweaty n moist.some friend made some comment about likeing the shoes and she responded that she liked them,eccept they made her feet very stinky.as some friends in the convo were grossed out,I on the other hand was getting an erection n had to take my coat off n cover my pants so noone would notice lol..so I've come to the conclusion that the shoes will not compliment a woman,but inside the shoe they sure are complimenting those feet for when the shoes are removed
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links