Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My love/hate of flats, slip-ons, whatever they're called (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My love/hate of flats, slip-ons, whatever they're called
RayBuck
Board Regular
Member # 22510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RayBuck   Email RayBuck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was a kid girls were wearing flats and jellies. I developed my foot fetish back in the 80s in middle school. I use to sit behind this fine girl in class. She would take off her shoes and I would get turned on. She was weaing those flats. I had a good school year checking out her fine feet. So when I see girls wear flats today, I think it is sexy. Nothing wrong with it.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Burn them along with hideous Uggs and Crocs.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RayBuck
Board Regular
Member # 22510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RayBuck   Email RayBuck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Burn them along with hideous Uggs and Crocs.

I cannot stand girls that wear those ugly Crocs.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wht_ShDw
Major Player
Member # 21164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht_ShDw   Email wht_ShDw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I am 20 yrs old. I am currently dating a girl who hates crocs (thank god) but loves uggs. There is nothing wrong w/ uggs if u like sweaty feet that smell legit as hell. However, to weigh in on the issue of flats or whatever u call them. I dont exactly like them... My girl doesn't wear them but I have caught myself staring at a girl who is dangling or taking off her flats in class more than once. So they have their benefits and their let downs as well.
Posts: 176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wht_ShDw:
Hey I am 20 yrs old. I am currently dating a girl who hates crocs (thank god) but loves uggs. There is nothing wrong w/ uggs if u like sweaty feet that smell legit as hell. However, to weigh in on the issue of flats or whatever u call them. I dont exactly like them... My girl doesn't wear them but I have caught myself staring at a girl who is dangling or taking off her flats in class more than once. So they have their benefits and their let downs as well.

i understand what you're saying...... but uggs make the feet smelly and sweaty??? really???//

jesus, theres a couple of girls i sit with in class and i would just love to slip their uggs off and sniff all day!! lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
i understand what you're saying...... but uggs make the feet smelly and sweaty??? really???//

jesus, theres a couple of girls i sit with in class and i would just love to slip their uggs off and sniff all day!! lol

Yeah, from what I've read/heard, they're supposed to be worn without socks. [Mmm]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ballet flats are totally sexy. Just like a sexy dress shows enough of the boobs to make a guy take notice, ballet flats are the same for me and even better because the girl just might take her shoes off and she usually will.

I LOVE the way they follow the natural contours of the female foot. great for the imagination. And the toe cleveage is awesome. Plus when flats come off there is no doubt her feet will be soft, moist and have a wonderful aroma!

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:

Yeah, from what I've read/heard, they're supposed to be worn without socks. [Mmm]
wow! BRING ON THE UGG!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links