Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » been caught? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: been caught?
t_nuts6969
Loyal Member
Member # 7201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t_nuts6969   Email t_nuts6969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone ever been caught doing stuff whether it be to someones feet while they sleep, staring or even with a girls socks or shoes, anything like that?
Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been caught staring before, most awkward feeling EVER!!!!!
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SockThirst
Board Regular
Member # 18819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SockThirst   Email SockThirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No not yet!When I get adventurous like that,I make sure that before I do whatever I want to do,that everything is safe and if my chances of getting caught are too high,I just forget it!
Posts: 48 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, been caught starring lots of times

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
been caught starring a few times. when i was much younger though

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does staring/looking at a girl's feet at the mall, ballpark, movies and the beach count if it was your girlfriend catching you and giving you a bunch of shit for looking at another girl? [Big Grin]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ [Laugh] I think so.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, I ve been caught once , I was like...fourteen and I was sucking at my sister's friend toes while she was sleeping... she obviously freaked out, horrible situation, not very proud of it... but that's the truth.
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only been caught ogling a couple of times(that I 'm aware of LOL!).However, I've gotten caught taping footplay a bunch of times. Most of the time , I don't even realize it until I review the tape and catch glimpes of the woman staring right into the camera! It never ceases to amaze me that women will just keep on going, obviously not concerned that I'm digging their peds enough to record them. I guess they figure if I'm freaky enough to be THAT into their feet, its my problem!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
futjob1988
Board Regular
Member # 29053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for futjob1988         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not been caught but theres this 1 girl i know that has such perfect feet..... i always stair at them
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Welcome to Wu's! [Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexandria
Board Regular
Member # 28982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alexandria   Author's Homepage   Email Alexandria   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I have been caught. My first year in college I drew my roommates feet a couple times. The first time was while she slept. Well she woke up and saw me drawing her, but it turns out she was okay with it. So it wasn't really awkward or anything.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footzter
BANNED
Member # 21887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footzter         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was caught in my freshmen year of hs. She asked me why I was staring, and just kinda smiled. I don't know if she knew about foot fetishes, but I was embarrassed and promptly looked away.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there was one time I was massaging a girl's feet and made her fall asleep. I kept playing with her feet for most of the night too, as she was an extremely heavy sleeper. I fell asleep eventually, woke up, and her feet were right there. So I played a little bit before she woke up. Considering I'd had a green light the night before though, she didn't get upset or anything. She was just a bit surprised that I didn't get bored with her feet.

Like I'd get bored, especially then.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links