Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » been caught? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: been caught?
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope. Close, but never been caught.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was never caught starring at feet but I was once almost caught while receiving a footjob. Her brother entered her room without knocking, but we were faster. I managed to throw a nearby blanket over me.
[Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been caught a few times staring. But what can you do really, it's not like you take it back, or that you are causing any real harm. So I just grin it off.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only caught one time. I was 16, she was around 20. Haven't decided when, or if, I might share this story. It had a very happy ending.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been caught with cum on my pants
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
S'pose I should clarify my response. I was caught very obviously staring. Never caught "in flagrante".
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Indycp05
Member # 29042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Indycp05   Email Indycp05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love to get caught staring .. always fun to get their reaction. Most just smile back and appreciate the fact you are paying attention to them.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been caught looking at feet, snapping pics of feet, and I've even been caught in the act of licking feet.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i have, i think i posted about it before last summer. it was at a campfire and this girl maybe 22 had taken off her shoes and putting her socked feet closer to the fire, i couldn't help but stare at them, they were quite small maybe size 5 and she had pink socks on, she asked me if i was staring at her feet infront of everyone and i just laughed and said no i was just zoned out for a moment. damn it was embarassing

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sraj
Board Regular
Member # 28593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sraj   Email sraj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO BS here...I got caught cleaning my mother in law's shoes with my tongue just this afternoon...read my story about it...
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronar Prefect
Loyal Member
Member # 23370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronar Prefect   Email Ronar Prefect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solesndtoes:
eww yew lot are creeepppyyyy

Creepy, it's what's for dinner.

--------------------
Sometimes evil is just applied stupidity.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronar Prefect
Loyal Member
Member # 23370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronar Prefect   Email Ronar Prefect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a joke, by the way. Anyhow, my sister-in-law has known for years that I dig her feet, and has occasionally teased me quite intentionally, for whatever reason, by wiggling them around and showing them off. I don't think we have ever actually really spoken about it, but she caught me staring often enough. I have taken pictures of her which included her feet, though I didn't tell her I was doing it, and a video of her playing with one foot with her hand. She looked through the pictures and videos on the camera and just kind of smiled at that one, since it was obvious I panned over to her foot. I think she just thinks it is funny and/or likes the attention. She has some of the best feet.

--------------------
Sometimes evil is just applied stupidity.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't think I've ever been caught. If a girl asks me what I'm looking at I reply telling them they have ncie shoes, which 1. they love and 2. is the truth as I'll only look in public if the shoes are nice enough to catch my attention.

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been caught looking one particular time where it really stuck out to the girl and boy you could see the wonderment and concern in her eyes.

oddly enough though she was trying to be in my proximity on the dance floor later that night.

nice tall fit slim gorgeous blonde with legs and cute face to die for. amazing shaped soles and perfect red toenails as well.

she caught me lookin real hard

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder why 'footzter' got banned?

[Confused] _fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links